Transcend Universal AC Power Supply with Plug Adapters
The Transcend Universal AC Power Supply with Plug Adapters is the replacement power supply and adapter plugs for the Transcend machines. This product includes the cord and adapters for the following areas:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- European Union
- Australia & New Zealand
This product is for use with the following Transcend Machines:
- Transcend 3 Auto CPAP Machine
- Transcend Travel CPAP Machine
- Transcend EZEX Travel CPAP Machine
- Transcend Auto Travel CPAP Machine with EZEX
- Transcend 'Soft & Wearable' Travel CPAP Machine
Need the plug adapters? Visit the product page for more information.
This Product Includes...
Weight of Power Supply Alone: Approx. 0.5 lbs (8.2 oz)
Weight of Power Supply with All Plug Adapters: Approx. 0.664 lbs (10.624 oz)
Power Supply Cord Length: Approx. 6 Feet
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Packaging Note: The power supply and plug adapters will come in separate bags.
Installing Adapter Plugs
Place the adapter onto the power supply, positioning the adapter into the notches of the circular plug. Turn the adapter in a clockwise motion, causing it to "lock" into position, which is written on the right side of the unit.
Removing Adapter Plugs
Hold down the push button while turning the adapter in a counterclockwise motion. The words "push" and "open" are located on the left side of the unit.
Lost our original power supply for the older Transcend CPAP machine. This replacement power supply comes with international plugs more...
$99 was an astonishing price for a power cord, but I was out of luck without it.
I am pleased with my resent purchase. It is exactly what I needed. I was also delighted that I now more...
This power supply rocks, fits all the plugs
Works - Adapters not needed - Cost about 50% more than it should be.