White 6 Foot Performance 19mm Tubing with 22mm Easy Grip Cuffs
White 6 Foot Performance (22mm) Overview
High performance at a lower cost - the White 6 Foot Performance 19 Tubing with 22mm Easy Grip Cuffs. Compare this product to the Respironics Pure White 6 Foot Performance CPAP/BiPAP 19mmTubing with 22mm Ends.
Lighter and more flexible than standard CPAP/BiPAP tubing, the White 6 Foot Performance 19mm Tubing with 22mm Easy Grip Cuffs is a 6 foot, 19mm hose with 22mm rubber ends. It is compatible with nearly all machines using a standard width, non-heated tube.
- Pure White Color: Crisp and clean white has a clear and healthy appearance.
- Light Weight: Mask seal can be disturbed by hose drag, reducing the weight means it is better with lighter mask designs.
- Easy Grip Cuffs: Traditional rubber cuffs, innovative design for easy grip use.
- Smooth Bore Design: No interior ridges to resist air pressure.
- Standard Size: Compatible with any machine from any manufacturer using a standard diameter (22mm), non-heated hose.
PLEASE NOTE: Machines that require a slim line, thin (15 mm) or a proprietary heated tube are not compatible with this hose.
- A7034 is Nasal Mask
- A7034 is Nasal Pillow Mask
- A7030 is Full Face Mask
- A7027 is Hybrid Mask
- A7044 is Oral Interface Mask (Oracle)
- A7035 is Headgear for Mask - Any Style
- A7036 is Chinstrap - Any Style
- A7032 is Replacement Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7033 is Replacement Nasal pillows
- A7031 is Replacement Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7028 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Cushion
- A7029 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Nasal Pillow
- A7046 is Replacement Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 is Tubing / Hose - Long & Short Tubes
- A4604 is Heated Tubing
- A7038 is Disposable Filter (White / Paper)
- A7039 is Washable Filter (Gross Particle / Foam/ Black)
- E0601 NU is CPAP Purchase
- E0601 NU is APAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Auto Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP ST Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP Auto SV Purchase
- E0562 NU is Heated CPAP Humidifier
- E0561 NU is Passover or Cool CPAP Humidifier
- E0601 RR is CPAP Rental
- E0601 NU is APAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Auto Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP ST Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP Auto SV Rental
- E1356 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery
- E1357 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery Charger
- E1358 is Oxygen Concentrator DC Cable
- E1390 is Portable Oxygen Concentrator
E1399 is Miscellaneous and is used for other CPAP and Oxygen items.
The image below from Fisher & Paykel explains how rainout is formed. Warm, moist air leaves the heated humidifier and travels through the CPAP tube. As air flows through the tube, the temperature of the room causes the tube to cool. As the tube cools, the air inside releases its moisture, and creates condensation in the hose.
Solutions to rainout include:
- Raise the temperature of your bedroom.
- Keep your CPAP machine at the same level as your bed.
- Insulate your tubing with a hose cover like Snugglehose.
- Reduce the temperature setting on your heated humidifier.
- Purchase a CPAP machine with a rainout reduction comfort feature.
- Some machine systems offer a compatible heated CPAP hose which maintains the temperature from the machine all the way to the mask, reducing the occurrence of rainout. The list of available heated hoses can be found here: Hoses With Heating Coils.
- If your machines uses a standard hose, consider the Hybernite Heated Rainout Control System.
Insulating the CPAP hose will help maintain the moisture in the airflow all the way to the mask.
Here are some hose insulators we carry:
Insulated Hose Cover
Zippered Tubing Wrap
Tubing Wrap for SlimLine Hoses
Companies such as Snugglehose provide a cost effective tubing insulation available in several colors and styles. Not only will the covers reduce or eliminate rainout, they also provide a more personal and less institutionalized appearance. An example of a Snugglehose is shown below.
Here are some hose covers we carry:
Tubing Wrap for AirSense™ 10, AirCurve™ 10, and S9 Series SlimLine™ Tubing
Respironics Insulated Hose Cover
ResMed Zippered Tubing Wrap
+ See More
A heated CPAP hose contains copper coils embedded in, or wrapped around, the hose. These coils are gently heated to conduct a constant temperature throughout the length of the hose. This enhances the comfort of the therapy and reduces or eliminates rainout caused by the water condensing as it travels through the hose to the mask.
Heated hoses are more expensive alternatives to cloth tubing insulation, but they prevent rainout in nearly all cases. The Hybernite Rainout Control System is a stand alone option that can be used with any machine to prevent rainout and increase delivered humidification.
Some manufacturers have developed heated hoses to work specifically with select machines in their product lines. The ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube for AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 Machines is an example of a heated hose used by the AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 Machines.
Here are some heated hoses we carry:
great hose, not what I thought it was going to be but its a good, very lightweight hose.
I was surprised how thin this tube is but it works great