Water Chamber for Luna Integrated H60 Heated Humidifier
Luna H60 Heated Humidifier Water Chamber Overview
The Water Chamber for Luna Integrated H60 Heated Humidifier is the replacement chamber used with the H60 Heated Humidifier which is the integrated humidifier for use with the Luna machines by 3B Medical. Please Note: The water chamber is not filled from the top. To refill the water, locate the small dial located on the front corner on the bottom of the chamber.
This water chamber is only compatible with the Luna CPAP and Auto CPAP machines. It is not designed to fit any other machines.
These are images of the compatible machines:
This Product Includes...
- 1 - Water Chamber
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
How do I Fill the Water Chamber?Lift the humidifier lid to withdraw the chamber from the device. Please Note: The heater plate, located on the bottom of the chamber, may be hot. After turning the machine and humidifier to OFF, please allow at least 15 minutes to pass before removing the chamber. Then, complete the following steps:
- DO NOT fill the hole on the top of the chamber with water. Turn to view the underside of the water chamber to locate the small dial on the front left side of the chamber.
- With the bottom facing upward, grip and turn the water inlet cap in a counterclockwise direction until the arrow on the cap is facing the triangular mark by the opening.
- Release any residual water still sitting in the chamber to ensure all of the water is fresh.
- Add approximately 350mL of water into the water inlet.
- DO NOT exceed the maximum water level.
- Place the water inlet cap over the opening and turn it in a clockwise direction to lock the cap in place. The arrow on the cap will be locked once it is directly across from the circular symbol.
The product is exactly what I wanted/shopped for. Safely packed and arrived on time. Happy with my purchase. Thank you for the professional service. more...
Excellent. Fast delivery. I can always count on cpap.com
My water chamber had begun to leak so I called the company that made it and they recommended I call CPAP.Com. That was a great suggestion. CPAP.com had the product in stock and sent it right away. more...
Excellent quality and service
I purchased this item online and I am very satisfied with the service. I used the live Support Chat and worked perfectly fine and fast. more...