Water Chamber for RESmart™ CPAP Machines
This Product Includes...
Water Capacity: 350 mL
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
To disassemble the chamber, remove the bottom plate over a sink to catch any water still in the chamber. Wash with a mild soap and warm water, rinse completely, and allow to dry out of direct sunlight. When reassembling, push the bottom plate back onto the chamber and ensure it is completely sealed all the way around the chamber to avoid any leaking.
Showed a clear chamber but is dark hard to see water
I was hoping to get a new version of this water chamber but I received the same old version that more...
The product arrived quickly and in good shape. Will certainly order again.
4 a.m. on a business trip and I can’t sleep. Machine died unexpectedly and I have a presentation in a more...
Somehow I bent the metal on my CPAP water chamber, so decided to get a new one. I don't always more...