External 80 Watt Power Supply for PR System One REMstar 60 Series Machines
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Check out the newer model hereDreamStation 80 Watt Power Supply
This is the replacement external 80 watt power supply to be used with PR System One REMStar 60 Series Machines, System One 60 Series Heated Tube Humidifier and the PR System One Heated Tube for 60 Series Machines.
The power cord to plug this external power supply into a wall outlet must be purchased separately and can be found here: Power Cord.
This external 80 watt power supply meets the requirements of only PR System One REMStar 60 Series Machines and is NOT for use with any other machines in the Philips Respironics line of products.
This Product Includes...
- 80 Watt Power Supply
Dimensions of 80 Watt Power Supply - Not Including Cord or Plug: 6 in x 2.75 in x 1.75 in
Weight of 80 Watt Power Supply: 1 lb 3.04 oz
AC Power Consumption: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A max
DC Power Consumption: 12 VDC, 6.67 A
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
This product works ONLY with PR System One REMStar 60 Series CPAP and BiPAP machines.
It is NOT compatible with PR System One Machines or M Series Machines. Each of those systems have specific power adapters.
- External Power Supply for PR System One REMstar CPAP and BiPAP Machines
- Respironics M Series External Power Supply
Available Power Supplies
Depending on whether or not a heated hose is used, Philips Respironics has two power supply options for the System One 60 Series machines:
- External 60 Watt Power Supply for PR System One REMstar 60 Series Machines
- External 80 Watt Power Supply for PR System One REMstar 60 Series Machines
The 80 Watt Power Supply is required when using a PR System One 60 Series machine with the System One 60 Series Heated Tube Humidifier plus the PR System One Heated Tube for 60 Series Machines. The 80 Watt Power supply is required to heat the hose.
The 60 Watt Power Supply can be used to power a PR System One 60 Series machine in any case where the heated hose is NOT added to the system.
Identifying the System One 60 Series Heated Tube Humidifier
Follow these steps to identify a System One 60 Series Heated Tube Humidifier which requires the External 80 Watt Power Supply for PR System One REMstar 60 Series Machines to operated the PR System One Heated Tube for 60 Series Machines.
- Remove humidifier chamber and hose from humidifier.
- Remove the humidifier from the machine.
- Turn the humidifier over to look at the bottom labels, locating the one which includes a scan bar code.
- The name "System One HT Humid, DOM" will be listed at the top of that label if the humidifier can be used with the heated tube.
- On that same label, below the product name is an outlined word "REF" - the first four characters listed across from REF will be "DS6T".
- If the humidifier is named "System One HT Humid, DOM" and has "DS6T" as the first four characters across from REF then it will require the 80 Watt External Power Supply to operate the heated tube.
Please contact CPAP.com at 1-800-356-5221 with further questions about this topic.
Quick shipping, exactly what was expected. Always good service
This works excellently. However, I think it should be mentioned to persons purchasing the heated tubing that a 60 more...
2 people found this helpful.