This product works ONLY with PR System One REMStar 60 Series CPAP and BiPAP machines.
It is NOT compatible with PR System One Machines or M Series Machines. Each of those systems have specific power adapters.
Available Power Supplies
Depending on whether or not a heated hose is used, Philips Respironics has two power supply options for the System One 60 Series machines:
- External 60 Watt Power Supply for PR System One REMstar 60 Series Machines
- External 80 Watt Power Supply for PR System One REMstar 60 Series Machines
The 80 Watt Power Supply is required when using a PR System One 60 Series machine with the System One 60 Series Heated Tube Humidifier plus the PR System One Heated Tube for 60 Series Machines. The 80 Watt Power supply is required to heat the hose.
The 60 Watt Power Supply can be used to power a PR System One 60 Series machine in any case where the heated hose is NOT added to the system.
Identifying the System One 60 Series Heated Tube Humidifier
Follow these steps to identify a System One 60 Series Heated Tube Humidifier which requires the External 80 Watt Power Supply for PR System One REMstar 60 Series Machines to operated the PR System One Heated Tube for 60 Series Machines.
- Remove humidifier chamber and hose from humidifier.
- Remove the humidifier from the machine.
- Turn the humidifier over to look at the bottom labels, locating the one which includes a scan bar code.
- The name "System One HT Humid, DOM" will be listed at the top of that label if the humidifier can be used with the heated tube.
- On that same label, below the product name is an outlined word "REF" - the first four characters listed across from REF will be "DS6T".
- If the humidifier is named "System One HT Humid, DOM" and has "DS6T" as the first four characters across from REF then it will require the 80 Watt External Power Supply to operate the heated tube.
Please contact CPAP.com at 1-800-356-5221 with further questions about this topic.