ADAM Circuit Flex Tube Assembly
The ADAM Circuit Flex Tube Assembly is the 10.5" flexible tubing and tube swivel for the ADAM Circuit Nasal Pillow mask. This assembly connects the nasal pillow shell to the six foot hose.
To view and order the entire Adam Circuit Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Three Sets of Pillows CLICK HERE.
This Product Includes...
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
SnuggleCover for Short Tubes NOT Compatible: The SnuggleHose Cover for Short Mask Tubes is NOT recommended as a fit for the short tube of the Adam Circuit Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Three Sets of Pillows.
The original ADAM Circuit Flex Tube Assembly came with a flexible tube, swivel, and hose connector. The updated design includes a swivel, sized to connect directly to the hose without the need for a hose connector.
After I figured out how to use this thing, it works pretty well. I'm a long-time CPAP user, but more...
1 person found this helpful.
This flex tube could be longer and more flexable. How long it will last remains to be seen.