BodiMetrics CIRCUL Sleep & Fitness Ring Tracker
Monitor your sleep health and fitness routine with the BodiMetrics CIRCUL Sleep and Fitness Ring. This insightful device gives you instant access to your most critical sleep and fitness data, so you can take the next steps in your journey to better health.
CIRCUL Sleep and Fitness Ring Features:
- Tracks Blood Oxygen, AHI Readings, and Sleep Stages
- Counts Steps and Monitors Heart Rate Activity
- Medically Cleared for Home Oxygen Monitoring
- Protected Against Sweat and Cleared for Swimming
- Track Your Activity and Sleep on the CIRCUL Mobile App
Tracks Blood Oxygen, AHI, and Sleep Stages
When it comes to your sleep, knowing your AHI and blood oxygen levels are critical to understanding how your previous night went. These metrics can tell you if you're at risk for sleep apnea or if your body is getting enough oxygen while you sleep. By also monitoring sleep stages, you'll gain insight into the quality of your sleep night after night.
Counts Steps and Monitors Heart Rate Activity
If you just want the fitness-tracking capabilities of a smartwatch without the alerts and notifications, the CIRCUL Sleep and Fitness Ring is an ideal choice! The ring tracks steps and keeps a watchful eye over your heart rate, allowing you to check in on the mobile app to chart your progress.
Medically Cleared for Home Oxygen Monitoring
If you have Emphysema or COPD and need to track your oxygen levels at all times, you'll love this helpful device! It's been medically cleared as a reliable oxygen monitor, so you'll always be on top of all your numbers and can take action if they dip too low.
Protected Against Sweat and Cleared for Swimming
If your workout takes you to the pool, you won't have to worry about damaging your CIRCUL Sleep and Fitness Ring. It's not only durable, but it's also waterproof and won't be damaged by sweat or a few laps in the pool.
Track Your Activity and Sleep on the Mobile App
The BodiMetrics Sleep and Fitness CIRCUL Mobile App provides you with the data you need to track and improve your sleep. Using sleep mode and workout mode to improve insights, the BodiMetrics Sleep and Fitness Ring App will display and track your heart rate and movements.
What's Included in the Box:
- CIRCUL Ring
- (2) USB Chargers
- Quick Start Guide
This Product Includes...
- CIRCUL Fitness Ring
- 2 USB Charging Cables
- Quick Start Guide
Ring Sizing Guide
- Small: Ring Sizes 5 - 9
- Large: Ring Sizes 9.5 - 12
- Dimensions Outside of Box: 4" x 4" x 1.25"
- Packaging Dimensions: 4" x 4" x 1.25"—Ships in the Same Box
- Weight: 4 oz
- Materials Used: Metal and Plastic
- Is it Hypoallergenic? Yes
- Does it Have Latex? No
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: 30 Days
- Warranty: 1 Year (Parts and Labor for Defective Products)
- Do not use around open flames.
- Do not use while undergoing an MRI or while getting a CT scan.
- Do not sterilize at high temperatures.
- The Sleep and Fitness Ring isn't for diagnosing any conditions.
- Swallowing hazard: keep away from small children.
Lithium Battery Warning: The CIRCUL Sleep and Fitness Ring uses an internal lithium battery. Do not expose the lithium battery to extreme temperatures (both hot and cold) or damage could occur.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
How to Set Up the Product
- Slide the CIRCUL Sleep and Fitness Ring onto your finger in the direction of the imprinted arrow, and position it between your second and third knuckles.
- Fit the ring so that it's firm yet comfortable and doesn't turn easily.
- From there, you'll need to install the CIRCUL App onto your phone. The CIRCUL App is available on the Google Play Store and the App Store.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to pair the app with your CIRCUL Ring.
- Once connected, you'll need to manually turn it on to start tracking your sleep or fitness activity. Once complete, the app will download your data from the ring.
How to Clean the Product
Cleaning should be done gently with alcohol and a soft cloth. Don’t expose the product to acids, harsh chemicals, solvents, or cleaners.
I bought a $50 type pulse oximeter and my daughter bought one for me too. Neither worked well in more...