BodiMetrics CIRCUL Sleep & Fitness Ring Tracker
CIRCUL Sleep and Fitness Ring Overview
Monitor your sleep health and fitness routine with the BodiMetrics CIRCUL Sleep and Fitness Ring. This insightful device gives you instant access to your most critical sleep and fitness data, so you can take the next steps in your journey to better health.
CIRCUL Sleep and Fitness Ring Features:
- Tracks Blood Oxygen, AHI Readings, and Sleep Stages
- Counts Steps and Monitors Heart Rate Activity
- Medically Cleared for Home Oxygen Monitoring
- Protected Against Sweat and Cleared for Swimming
- Track Your Activity and Sleep on the CIRCUL Mobile App
Tracks Blood Oxygen, AHI, and Sleep Stages
When it comes to your sleep, knowing your AHI and blood oxygen levels are critical to understanding how your previous night went. These metrics can tell you if you're at risk for sleep apnea or if your body is getting enough oxygen while you sleep. By also monitoring sleep stages, you'll gain insight into the quality of your sleep night after night.
Counts Steps and Monitors Heart Rate Activity
If you just want the fitness-tracking capabilities of a smartwatch without the alerts and notifications, the CIRCUL Sleep and Fitness Ring is an ideal choice! The ring tracks steps and keeps a watchful eye over your heart rate, allowing you to check in on the mobile app to chart your progress.
Medically Cleared for Home Oxygen Monitoring
If you have Emphysema or COPD and need to track your oxygen levels at all times, you'll love this helpful device! It's been medically cleared as a reliable oxygen monitor, so you'll always be on top of all your numbers and can take action if they dip too low.
Protected Against Sweat and Cleared for Swimming
If your workout takes you to the pool, you won't have to worry about damaging your CIRCUL Sleep and Fitness Ring. It's not only durable, but it's also waterproof and won't be damaged by sweat or a few laps in the pool.
Track Your Activity and Sleep on the Mobile App
The BodiMetrics Sleep and Fitness CIRCUL Mobile App provides you with the data you need to track and improve your sleep. Using sleep mode and workout mode to improve insights, the BodiMetrics Sleep and Fitness Ring App will display and track your heart rate and movements.
What's Included in the Box:
- CIRCUL Ring
- (2) USB Chargers
- Quick Start Guide
This Product Includes...
- CIRCUL Fitness Ring
- 2 USB Charging Cables
- Quick Start Guide
Ring Sizing Guide
- Small: Ring Sizes 5 - 9
- Large: Ring Sizes 9.5 - 12
- Dimensions Outside of Box: 4" x 4" x 1.25"
- Packaging Dimensions: 4" x 4" x 1.25"—Ships in the Same Box
- Weight: 4 oz
- Materials Used: Metal and Plastic
- Is it Hypoallergenic? Yes
- Does it Have Latex? No
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: 30 Days
- Warranty: 1 Year (Parts and Labor for Defective Products)
- Do not use around open flames.
- Do not use while undergoing an MRI or while getting a CT scan.
- Do not sterilize at high temperatures.
- The Sleep and Fitness Ring isn't for diagnosing any conditions.
- Swallowing hazard: keep away from small children.
Lithium Battery Warning: The CIRCUL Sleep and Fitness Ring uses an internal lithium battery. Do not expose the lithium battery to extreme temperatures (both hot and cold) or damage could occur.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
How to Set Up the Product
- Slide the CIRCUL Sleep and Fitness Ring onto your finger in the direction of the imprinted arrow, and position it between your second and third knuckles.
- Fit the ring so that it's firm yet comfortable and doesn't turn easily.
- From there, you'll need to install the CIRCUL App onto your phone. The CIRCUL App is available on the Google Play Store and the App Store.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to pair the app with your CIRCUL Ring.
- Once connected, you'll need to manually turn it on to start tracking your sleep or fitness activity. Once complete, the app will download your data from the ring.
How to Clean the Product
Cleaning should be done gently with alcohol and a soft cloth. Don’t expose the product to acids, harsh chemicals, solvents, or cleaners.
I bought a $50 type pulse oximeter and my daughter bought one for me too. Neither worked well in terms of accuracy for pulse and Sp02 - blood oxygen saturation level. It was so frustrating to see the pulse number go from 53 to 253 and same for the SpO2 where the numbers made no sense. At the suggestion of the doctor who provided me w/ an oral appliance (Herbst Advance) for sleep apnea, I bought a Bodimetrics Circul ring. I searched for a device that wasn't getting bad reviews and this was the only one. There were some similar pulse oximeter devices on Amazon but even the expensive ones had 1 star reviews that talked about inaccuracy in the reports among other serious problems. I didn’t want to buy something that is so important to my health that has already failed with previous buyers. And failed so badly, that they took the time to write one star reviews. So I bit the bullet and decided to buy the Circul. I spoke to the owner of the Bodimetrics company, Neil Friedman, and he helped me decide which of the two sizes to order, assuring me that if it didn't work out I could exchange it for the other size. He also answered a few questions I had from reading information about the Circul. I am NOT technically advanced at all. But I had no problem in getting the app from the App Store, setting the parameters and using the device. It connected to my phone immediately and to whatever else it needed to connect with. It was easy - especially since I didnt have to do anything to make it work. And if I want to send the graphs and charts to my doctor or anyone else it is so easy - just click on the forward arrow and type in the recipient's email or text address. The first time I wore the ring overnight, I wasn't sure what to expect from the reports. I was WOWED when I saw them the next morning. The reports and graphs on my SpO2 and pulse rate (BPM - beats per minute) were extremely clear and easy to read. It made it clear when my SpO2 was dropping during the night so I could adjust the oral device so that wouldnt happen. If I wanted the same info when I am awake or when I am exercising, the Circul would provide it. It's been perfect and worth twice the price! When I first received it, I did call Neil over the weekend to check on a couple things. I figured he would call me on Monday. But each time I heard back from him over the weekend. Not only was he thorough and clear in his answers but he was always patient w/ my questions, ending each conversation with "Call me anytime." Not what you usually hear from the head of a company. He also told me that two hospitals were using the Circul for all their covid-19 patients and were sending them home w/ the ring. One was affiliated w/ Yale and other was in Cincinnati. Pretty impressive to me. more...
1 person found this helpful.