"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERThe equipment is awesome, I am getting better sleep and the machine is easy to use. I couldn't live without."
March 30, 2016
Manufactured by Battery Power Solutions.
The AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 Machine 24V Power Converter for C-100 Travel Battery Pack is the converter necessary to use a ResMed AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 machine with the C-100 Travel Battery Pack for CPAP Machines. This purchase is for the converter ONLY and does not include the machine, battery or any other accessories.
This converter is used with the following AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 machines:
- AirSense™ 10 CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 Elite CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAPMachine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet For Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve™ 10 S BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
This converter will only work with the machines listed above and the C-100 Travel Battery Pack for CPAP Machines. It is not compatible with any other machines or batteries.
24V Converter Weight: 0.41 lbs
24V Converter Cord Length - Not Including Connectors: 75 in
24V Converter Dimensions - Converter Box Only: 3 in L x 2 in W x 1 in H
24V Converter Input: 12V
24V Converter Output: 24V / 3.75A (Max)
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Compatibility Note: Please note this converter will connect a AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 Machine to the C-100 Travel Battery Pack for CPAP Machines ONLY. It will not connect an AirSense™ 10 and an AirCurve™ 10 machine to another battery or DC source, nor will it connect any other machine to the C-100 or another DC source.
Fan Note: Please note that the internal fan of the converter will not always be running. The fan will begin operating as needed for proper cooling of the converter.