Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
Extend the run time of your C-100 Travel Battery Pack for CPAP Machines by setting up a dual configuration with a second C-100 Battery!
Manufactured by Battery Power Solutions.
The C-100 Travel Battery for CPAP Machines - Battery Only is the battery cell only for use with the C-100 Travel Battery for CPAP Machines line of equipment. Use it in a dual configuration with another C-100 battery or as a replacement battery cell.
Already have a C-100 Travel Battery Pack for CPAP Machines? If so, use the DC Power Pigtail Cord included with that product to add a second battery to the line. To use both batteries to power a device:
- Use the pigtail connector to connect in the DC jack on both batteries.
- Next connect the output cable of the pigtail connector to the appropriate connector tip and included with the C-100 Battery Pack or the appropriate DC cord for use with the intended device.
- Plug the DC cord into the DC jack on the device.
- Use the device as normal, when one battery is fully discharged the other battery will kick on.
When hooked up in dual configuration, both batteries can be charged at the same time:
- Use the pigtail connector to connect in the DC jack on both batteries.
- Next connect the pigtail connector to the output cable of AC charger (Power Supply & Cord).
- Plug the AC Charger power cord into an AC outlet.
- The Full Charged light will be GREEN when the battery(s) are fully charged.
- ALWAYS disconnect the battery(s) from the wall outlet when fully charged.
- International Charging: AC current between 100V to 240V is acceptable to charge the battery. Use an appropriate adapter as needed.
Use While on AC Power
The C-100 Travel Battery for CPAP Machines is a movable, power source intended for short-term use. Because the battery has an input and output, the battery can be plugged into an AC power source to receive a charge while being plugged into a device to discharge. The C-100 battery will discharge its stored power to the device while simultaneously receiving a charge from the AC power source.
The continuous charging and discharging occurring from the battery, will reduce the number of cycles remaining in the battery life. It is recommended only to set the battery in this configuration when a power outage is imminent, as this configuration will shorten the lifespan of the battery. If using a device that will draw a significant amount of battery charge, such as pairing a humidifier with a machine, it is recommended to have two battery cells to provide a longer run time.
C-100 Battery Pack Product: To view the product page for the C-100 Travel Battery Pack for CPAP Machines click <="" a="">HERE.
Single Battery Product: This product is a single battery cell only and does not include the carry pack or accessories.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This battery is for use ONLY with the C-100 accessories including the AC charger. DO NOT charge this battery with any other charger.
This Product Includes...
- C-100 Battery
The equivalent lithium ion content of the C-100 battery cells is less than 8 grams.
- Equivalent Lithium Ion Content: Less Than 8 grams
- Battery Weight: 1.6 lbs
- Battery Dimensions: 7.5 in L x 4 7/8 in W x 7/8 in D
- Power Output of C-100 Battery Pack: 9 - 12.6V / 0 - 4.5A (8A Max) / 97.68Wh
- Maximum Device Power Demand: 8A or Less
- Charging Time When Fully Discharged: 4 - 5 Hours
- Shelf Life Without Use: Decreases by 20% Every 90 Days
- Charging Before Storage: Charge to Approx 40% Prior to Storage
- Battery Life: 400 to 500 charging cycles
- Battery Warranty: 6 Months
- Battery Case Materials: Aluminum Alloy Shell
- Disposal: Lithium Ion Batteries Should be Recycled. Dispose of the lithium ion battery in accordance with local regulations.
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
PLEASE NOTE: This is a single battery only and does NOT include any other components required to use the battery.
BPS FAA Compliance Letter: To view the Battery Power Solutions FAA compliance letter regarding UN Manual Tests and Criteria click: HERE.
The user manual included with your battery can be viewed and downloaded here: C-100 Battery User Guide.
First Time Charging: Fully charge the C-100 Travel Battery Pack for CPAP Machines prior to first use.
Power Meter: After charging for the first time, the Power Meter may be used to identify how much charge remains in the C-100 Battery. Press the Power Meter button to see 1 - 4 green LED lights will illuminated. The charge levels are identified as follows:
- 1 green LED = < 15% Charge
- 2 green LEDs = 15% - 50% Charge
- 3 green LEDs = 50% - 85% Charge
- 4 green LEDs = > 85% Charge
"ON" Lights When Using C-100 Batteries in Tandem With The Pigtail Cord: When running two C-100 batteries connected with the pigtail cord, the "ON" light on the battery with the greatest voltage will light up. However, if both batteries are at, or near the same voltage, the "ON" lights on both batteries will alternate in lighting up.
C-100 and Freedom Battery Compatibility
The C-100 battery and Freedom battery are compatible and may be used together in dual configuration to power a CPAP device. Use the DC Power Pigtail Cord for C-100 & Freedom Travel Battery Packs for CPAP Machines to pair the batteries to the unit.
8 Amps Maximum Power Demand: The C-100 Battery can provide power for devices which require up to 8 amps. As a note, most CPAP machines operate between 0.5 and 4.5 amps.
Use With Older Machines
The C-100 is not recommended for use with machines produced earlier than those listed below. Machines older than these can have very short run times with the battery due to the internal components of the machine working harder due to age:
- ResMed machines OLDER than the S8 Series
- Philips Respironics Machines OLDER than the M Series
- Fisher & Paykel Machines OLDER than the ICON Series
- Devilbiss Machines OLDER than the IntelliPAP Series
When the C-100 Battery is paired with a combination of CPAP accessories and a CPAP machine which is running at higher pressures, power to the device and/or accessories may be disabled. If this is encountered, try removing an accessory such as the heated humidifier or heated tube to decrease the power being drawn from the battery.
- Because the cell contents are corrosive, do not abuse the battery in ways that could result in them being exposed. This includes dropping, striking, or crushing the battery.
- The battery should not come in contact with moisture of any kind.
- Discontinue use of any component, including connectors, cables, or the battery itself that appear to have signs of damage.
- Use the included charger only.
- The battery should not be exposed to extreme heat or fire. Explosion may occur.
- Do not disassemble or incinerate the battery.
- Use of the C-100 Battery Pack with devices that require higher wattage may result in the battery shutting off to protect from overrun.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight and away from metal objects and heat.
Battery Charge: As with all rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, the max charge held will gradually decrease over time due to use and age. The average lifespan under normal conditions is 400-500 battery cycles.
Battery Run Times: Run times will vary greatly depending on several factors: device pressure, use of a heated humidifier or heated tube, use of a inverter or converter, and altitude.