PLEASE NOTE: This is a single battery only and does NOT include any other components required to use the battery.
BPS FAA Compliance Letter: To view the Battery Power Solutions FAA compliance letter regarding UN Manual Tests and Criteria click: HERE.
The user manual included with your battery can be viewed and downloaded here: C-100 Battery User Guide.
First Time Charging: Fully charge the C-100 Travel Battery Pack for CPAP Machines prior to first use.
Power Meter: After charging for the first time, the Power Meter may be used to identify how much charge remains in the C-100 Battery. Press the Power Meter button to see 1 - 4 green LED lights will illuminated. The charge levels are identified as follows:
- 1 green LED = < 15% Charge
- 2 green LEDs = 15% - 50% Charge
- 3 green LEDs = 50% - 85% Charge
- 4 green LEDs = > 85% Charge
"ON" Lights When Using C-100 Batteries in Tandem With The Pigtail Cord: When running two C-100 batteries connected with the pigtail cord, the "ON" light on the battery with the greatest voltage will light up. However, if both batteries are at, or near the same voltage, the "ON" lights on both batteries will alternate in lighting up.
C-100 and Freedom Battery Compatibility
The C-100 battery and Freedom battery are compatible and may be used together in dual configuration to power a CPAP device. Use the DC Power Pigtail Cord for C-100 & Freedom Travel Battery Packs for CPAP Machines to pair the batteries to the unit.
8 Amps Maximum Power Demand: The C-100 Battery can provide power for devices which require up to 8 amps. As a note, most CPAP machines operate between 0.5 and 4.5 amps.
Use With Older Machines
The C-100 is not recommended for use with machines produced earlier than those listed below. Machines older than these can have very short run times with the battery due to the internal components of the machine working harder due to age:
- ResMed machines OLDER than the S8 Series
- Philips Respironics Machines OLDER than the M Series
- Fisher & Paykel Machines OLDER than the ICON Series
- Devilbiss Machines OLDER than the IntelliPAP Series
When the C-100 Battery is paired with a combination of CPAP accessories and a CPAP machine which is running at higher pressures, power to the device and/or accessories may be disabled. If this is encountered, try removing an accessory such as the heated humidifier or heated tube to decrease the power being drawn from the battery.
- Because the cell contents are corrosive, do not abuse the battery in ways that could result in them being exposed. This includes dropping, striking, or crushing the battery.
- The battery should not come in contact with moisture of any kind.
- Discontinue use of any component, including connectors, cables, or the battery itself that appear to have signs of damage.
- Use the included charger only.
- The battery should not be exposed to extreme heat or fire. Explosion may occur.
- Do not disassemble or incinerate the battery.
- Use of the C-100 Battery Pack with devices that require higher wattage may result in the battery shutting off to protect from overrun.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight and away from metal objects and heat.
Battery Charge: As with all rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, the max charge held will gradually decrease over time due to use and age. The average lifespan under normal conditions is 400-500 battery cycles.
Battery Run Times: Run times will vary greatly depending on several factors: device pressure, use of a heated humidifier or heated tube, use of a inverter or converter, and altitude.