Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
The C-100 Travel Battery Pack for Z1 Travel CPAP Machine allows the Z1 machine to be used when away from AC current.
Manufactured by Battery Power Solutions.
The C-100 Travel Battery Pack for Z1 Travel CPAP Machines is a combination of the main C-100 Battery Pack and the DC Power Cord for Z1 CPAP Machines. This combination allows a Z1 Travel CPAP Machine to be powered from the C-100 battery.
- Battery & DC Cord Included
- Z1 Compatible
- Handy Battery Carry Bag
- Battery Backup Option
Battery & Z1 DC Cord Included
Everything needed to use with the Z1 Travel CPAP Machine is included in this pack. The included AC charger allows the battery to be recharged from an AC power source. Add the appropriate outlet adapter to charge the battery in Europe and other countries. Also included is a DC Input Cord which provides a cigarette-lighter style plug into which the DC Power Cord for Z1 CPAP Machines connects.
Compatible Z1 Machines
Handy Battery Carry Bag
The included C-100 battery carry bag is well designed to hold the battery and all included accessories plus the Z1 DC Cable. The battery cell itself is held in a envelope with Velcro closure inside the bag with room to accommodate a second battery cell which may be purchased separately. Extra accessories may be removed to lighten the bag.
The battery may be used in or out of the carry bag. One end of the bag has a clear flap to view the Power Meter of the battery to check the charge level and charging status. Additionally, the flap allows the cord to be attached to the battery while in the carry bag.
Use While on AC Power
The C-100 Travel Battery for CPAP Machines is a movable, power source intended for short-term use. Because the battery has an input and output, the battery can be plugged into an AC power source to receive a charge while being plugged into a device to discharge. The C-100 battery will discharge its stored power to the device while simultaneously receiving a charge from the AC power source.
The continuous charging and discharging occurring from the battery, will reduce the number of cycles remaining in the battery life. It is recommended only to set the battery in this configuration when a power outage is imminent, as this configuration will shorten the lifespan of the battery. If using a device that will draw a significant amount of battery charge, such as pairing a humidifier with a machine, it is recommended to have two battery cells to provide a longer run time.
This Product Includes...
Specifications for the C-100 Travel Battery Pack for CPAP Machines
The equivalent lithium ion content of the C-100 battery cells is less than 8 grams.
- Equivalent Lithium Ion Content: Less Than 8 grams
- Battery Weight: 1.6 lbs
- Battery Dimensions: 7.5 in L x 4 7/8 in W x 7/8 in D
- Battery Charger Weight: 7.5 oz
- Battery Charger with Power Cord Weight: 9.7 oz
- Battery with Battery Bag and Battery Charger: 3.02 lbs
- Battery Pack Bag Dimensions: 11 in L x 7 in W x 3 in D
- Battery Pack Bag Weight: 10.4 oz
- Charger Cord Length (Attached Cord) - Not Including Connectors: 47 in
- Power Cord Length - Not Including Connectors: 44 in
- DC Power Pigtail Cord Length - Not Including Connectors: 6 in
- DC Input Cord Length - Not Including Connectors: 4 in
- Power Output of C-100 Battery Pack: 9 - 12.6V / 0 - 4.5A (8A Max) / 97.68Wh
- Maximum Device Power Demand: 8A or Less
- Charger Input Requirements: 100 to 240VAC / 50-60HZ max 0.35A
- Charger Output: 19VDC / 3.16A
- Charging Time When Fully Discharged: 4 - 5 Hours
- Shelf Life Without Use: Decreases by 20% Every 90 Days
- Charging Before Storage: Charge to Approx 40% Prior to Storage
- Battery Life: 400 to 500 charging cycles
- Battery Warranty: 6 Months
- Battery Case Materials: Aluminum Alloy Shell
- Disposal: Lithium Ion Batteries Should be Recycled. Dispose of the lithium ion battery in accordance with local regulations.
Specifications for the DC Power Cord for Z1 CPAP Machines
- Weight of DC Power Cord for Z1 CPAP Machines: 3 oz Overall Length 72 inches Tip to Tip
- Cord Length 66 inches - Cord Only
- Voltage: 12 Volts
- Fuse (Included) 5 Amp
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Included with This Purchase: This product includes the DC Power Cord for Z1 CPAP Machines and the C-100 Travel Battery Pack for CPAP Machines only. This product does NOT include a Z1 CPAP machine, which must be purchased separately.
C-100 Instruction Booklet: To see the complete instructions for using the C-100 Battery, view the C-100 Battery Pack User Guide.
BPS FAA Compliance Letter: To view the Battery Power Solutions FAA compliance letter regarding UN Manual Tests and Criteria click: HERE.
The user manual included with your battery can be viewed and downloaded here: C-100 Battery User Guide.
First Time Charging: Fully charge the C-100 Travel Battery Pack for CPAP Machines prior to first use using the included charger and AC power cord. It is normal for the charger and battery to become warm to the touch while charging.
Power Meter: After charging for the first time, the Power Meter may be used to identify how much charge remains in the C-100 Battery. Press the Power Meter button to see 1 - 4 green LED lights will illuminated. The charge levels are identified as follows:
- 1 green LED = < 15% Charge
- 2 green LEDs = 15% - 50% Charge
- 3 green LEDs = 50% - 85% Charge
- 4 green LEDs = > 85% Charge
- Connect the AC power cord to the power supply (charger).
- Plug the charger's output cable into the "DC In" port of the battery.
- Connect the charger to a wall outlet.
- When fully charged, the "Full Charged" indicator on the battery will light up green.
- Once fully charged, disconnect the charger from the battery and wall outlet.
- Estimate 4 to 5 hours to charge when battery is fully discharged.
- International Charging: The charger can be used internationally in AC currents from 100V to 240V with appropriate plug adapters such as World Traveler Power Adapter Plugs.
- Dual Battery Charging: The charger can be used to charge two batteries at once. Simply connect the DC Power Pigtail Cord to the output cable of the charger, then plug the pigtail cable into both batteries.
- Charging from DC Source: Purchase the optional DC to DC Cable for C-100 Travel Battery Pack to charge the battery directly from a DC source using a cigarette lighter style outlet. Also, the C-100 battery may be charged using an inverter to change DC current into AC current. Plug the charger cord into the standard outlet on an inverter to charge the battery. The inverter must put out a minimum of 60W to charge the battery. Interested in an inverter? Consider the small and lightweight: 150W Modified Sine Wave Inverter for C-100 Travel Battery Pack for CPAP Machines.
"ON" Lights When Using C-100 Batteries in Tandem With The Pigtail Cord: When running two C-100 batteries connected with the pigtail cord, the "ON" light on the battery with the greatest voltage will light up. However, if both batteries are at, or near the same voltage, the "ON" lights on both batteries will alternate in lighting up.
C-100 and Freedom Battery Compatibility
The C-100 battery and Freedom battery are compatible and may be used together in dual configuration to power a CPAP device. Use the DC Power Pigtail Cord for C-100 & Freedom Travel Battery Packs for CPAP Machines to pair the batteries to the unit.
- Because the cell contents are corrosive, do not abuse the battery in ways that could result in them being exposed. This includes dropping, striking, or crushing the battery.
- The battery should not come in contact with moisture of any kind.
- Discontinue use of any component, including connectors, cables, or the battery itself that appear to have signs of damage.
- Use the included charger only.
- The battery should not be exposed to extreme heat or fire. Explosion may occur.
- Do not disassemble or incinerate the battery.
- Use of the C-100 Battery Pack with devices that require higher wattage may result in the battery shutting off to protect from overrun.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight and away from metal objects and heat.
Battery Charge: As with all rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, the max charge held will gradually decrease over time due to use and age. The average lifespan under normal conditions is 400-500 battery cycles.
Battery Run Times: Run times will vary greatly depending on several factors: device pressure, use of a heated humidifier or heated tube, use of a inverter or converter, altitude and operating temperature.
8 Amps Maximum Power Demand: The C-100 Battery can provide power for devices which require up to 8 amps. As a note, most CPAP machines operate between 0.5 and 4.5 amps.