Included with This Purchase: This product includes the DC Power Cord for Z1 CPAP Machines and the C-100 Travel Battery Pack for CPAP Machines only. This product does NOT include a Z1 CPAP machine, which must be purchased separately.
C-100 Instruction Booklet: To see the complete instructions for using the C-100 Battery, view the C-100 Battery Pack User Guide.
BPS FAA Compliance Letter: To view the Battery Power Solutions FAA compliance letter regarding UN Manual Tests and Criteria click: HERE.
The user manual included with your battery can be viewed and downloaded here: C-100 Battery User Guide.
First Time Charging: Fully charge the C-100 Travel Battery Pack for CPAP Machines prior to first use using the included charger and AC power cord. It is normal for the charger and battery to become warm to the touch while charging.
Power Meter: After charging for the first time, the Power Meter may be used to identify how much charge remains in the C-100 Battery. Press the Power Meter button to see 1 - 4 green LED lights will illuminated. The charge levels are identified as follows:
- 1 green LED = < 15% Charge
- 2 green LEDs = 15% - 50% Charge
- 3 green LEDs = 50% - 85% Charge
- 4 green LEDs = > 85% Charge
- Connect the AC power cord to the power supply (charger).
- Plug the charger's output cable into the "DC In" port of the battery.
- Connect the charger to a wall outlet.
- When fully charged, the "Full Charged" indicator on the battery will light up green.
- Once fully charged, disconnect the charger from the battery and wall outlet.
- Estimate 4 to 5 hours to charge when battery is fully discharged.
- International Charging: The charger can be used internationally in AC currents from 100V to 240V with appropriate plug adapters such as World Traveler Power Adapter Plugs.
- Dual Battery Charging: The charger can be used to charge two batteries at once. Simply connect the DC Power Pigtail Cord to the output cable of the charger, then plug the pigtail cable into both batteries.
- Charging from DC Source: Purchase the optional DC to DC Cable for C-100 Travel Battery Pack to charge the battery directly from a DC source using a cigarette lighter style outlet. Also, the C-100 battery may be charged using an inverter to change DC current into AC current. Plug the charger cord into the standard outlet on an inverter to charge the battery. The inverter must put out a minimum of 60W to charge the battery. Interested in an inverter? Consider the small and lightweight: 150W Modified Sine Wave Inverter for C-100 Travel Battery Pack for CPAP Machines.
"ON" Lights When Using C-100 Batteries in Tandem With The Pigtail Cord: When running two C-100 batteries connected with the pigtail cord, the "ON" light on the battery with the greatest voltage will light up. However, if both batteries are at, or near the same voltage, the "ON" lights on both batteries will alternate in lighting up.
C-100 and Freedom Battery Compatibility
The C-100 battery and Freedom battery are compatible and may be used together in dual configuration to power a CPAP device. Use the DC Power Pigtail Cord for C-100 & Freedom Travel Battery Packs for CPAP Machines to pair the batteries to the unit.
- Because the cell contents are corrosive, do not abuse the battery in ways that could result in them being exposed. This includes dropping, striking, or crushing the battery.
- The battery should not come in contact with moisture of any kind.
- Discontinue use of any component, including connectors, cables, or the battery itself that appear to have signs of damage.
- Use the included charger only.
- The battery should not be exposed to extreme heat or fire. Explosion may occur.
- Do not disassemble or incinerate the battery.
- Use of the C-100 Battery Pack with devices that require higher wattage may result in the battery shutting off to protect from overrun.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight and away from metal objects and heat.
Battery Charge: As with all rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, the max charge held will gradually decrease over time due to use and age. The average lifespan under normal conditions is 400-500 battery cycles.
Battery Run Times: Run times will vary greatly depending on several factors: device pressure, use of a heated humidifier or heated tube, use of a inverter or converter, altitude and operating temperature.
8 Amps Maximum Power Demand: The C-100 Battery can provide power for devices which require up to 8 amps. As a note, most CPAP machines operate between 0.5 and 4.5 amps.