SleepWeaver Nasal CPAP Mask
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Check out the newer model hereSleepWeaver Advance Nasal CPAP Mask with Zzzephyr Seal
SleepWeaver Nasal Mask Overview
The mask's cushion/balloon is attached to a three part headgear and requires minimal tension to maintain a consistent seal. Unlike most masks, there are no rigid components to prevent CPAP users from sleeping on their back, side, or stomach. The cloth is not sticky, tacky and does not create allergic reactions. All this minimizes skin abrasion and helps prevent pressure marks from forming.
Noise and weight are both reduced in the SleepWeaver design. Even though air is inflating the balloon, the noise is considerably reduced. Since there are no rigid buckles, clips or a faceplate on the mask, it can seem as if there was no mask at all.
Features & Benefits
- Unique Inflatable Design
- Reduced Pressure from Headgear
- More Sleep Positions
- No More Skin Irritation
- Less Noise
- One Size Fits Most
- Reduced Air Leakage
First, be sure the mask is not leaking. If the mask is six to nine months old and leaking, try replacing it. If it is new and leaking, the fit could be incorrect. We can help you find a mask with a great fit.
If your mask is new and NOT leaking, try a Chinstrap to keep your jaw up and mouth from dropping open during sleep. If a chinstrap doesn't solve the problem, try masks recommended for Mouth Breathers.
If you use a full face mask and have a dry mouth, try adding a Heated Humidifier to add moisture.
Here are some items we recommend that may help with dry mouth:
Full Face Masks
We would suggest you resize your mask to be sure you have the best fit. A mask that has an adjustment at the bridge may also be helpful in getting a good fit. Nasal pillow or nose cushion devices which do not rest on the nose are also an option.
It is not advisable to tighten the headgear to eliminate the air leak. Pressure from a mask that is too tight will cause bruises and even open sores if applied long enough.
Here are some suggested items that may help reduce mask leaks:
Silent Night Full Face Mask Liners
LiquiCell Nasal CPAP Cushions
RemZzzs Padded Full Face CPAP Mask Liners
+ See More
- CPAP Machine Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every CPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular CPAPs, or all CPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular CPAP Machines
Compare All CPAP Machines
- Auto Adjusting Machine (APAP) Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every APAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular APAPs, or all APAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular APAP Machines
Compare All APAP Machines
- BiPAP, VPAP and BiLevel Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every BiPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular BiPAPs, or all BiPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular BiPAP Machines
Compare All BiPAP Machines
Help Me Choose - Mask
Any mask will work with any machine, with one important exception. The ResMed AirMini is only compatible with certain ResMed CPAP masks. Compatible masks for the AirMini are as follows:
- ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
- ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow
When considering another CPAP, APAP or BiPAP machine from ResMed or any other manufacturer, mask compatibility extends to all brands. The AirMini uses non-standard tubing to connect the machine to the mask, and is the primary reason why other masks won't work with the AirMini. Despite this issue, many of our customers consider the AirMini to be an excellent machine.
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to email@example.com
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
- A7034 is Nasal Mask
- A7034 is Nasal Pillow Mask
- A7030 is Full Face Mask
- A7027 is Hybrid Mask
- A7044 is Oral Interface Mask (Oracle)
- A7035 is Headgear for Mask - Any Style
- A7036 is Chinstrap - Any Style
- A7032 is Replacement Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7033 is Replacement Nasal pillows
- A7031 is Replacement Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7028 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Cushion
- A7029 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Nasal Pillow
- A7046 is Replacement Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 is Tubing / Hose - Long & Short Tubes
- A4604 is Heated Tubing
- A7038 is Disposable Filter (White / Paper)
- A7039 is Washable Filter (Gross Particle / Foam/ Black)
- E0601 NU is CPAP Purchase
- E0601 NU is APAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Auto Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP ST Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP Auto SV Purchase
- E0562 NU is Heated CPAP Humidifier
- E0561 NU is Passover or Cool CPAP Humidifier
- E0601 RR is CPAP Rental
- E0601 NU is APAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Auto Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP ST Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP Auto SV Rental
- E1356 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery
- E1357 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery Charger
- E1358 is Oxygen Concentrator DC Cable
- E1390 is Portable Oxygen Concentrator
E1399 is Miscellaneous and is used for other CPAP and Oxygen items.
In our experience, most mask cushions begin to deteriorate after about six months of use. The cushion eventually becomes too soft to hold a seal. The headgear straps lose elasticity and must be tightened more and more to get the same quality seal.
We strongly suggest replacing cushions and pillows as soon as they start to soften. Air leaks may reduce the effectiveness of CPAP therapy and headgear that is too tight may cause facial sores at pressure points. In most cases, replacement headgear is available if it is stretched out or the Velcro worn out.
To see what parts of your mask are replaceable refer to our Replacement Part Finder. Just search for your mask to see all of the replaceable parts.
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh:
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
It has helped my skin rest from breakdown from other masks.
8 people found this helpful.
This mask is for sure the strangest looking I have used in the last 6 years of using CPAP. I have been using it for the a week and it is excellent. It fits well. Doesn't leek. The head gear is nice because I sleep on my side, so comfy. I have a hard face to fit, this one seem to conform to my face. more...
12 people found this helpful.
I was a little skeptical that this mask could seal as well as a plastic one. It does. It is very comfortable and as an added bonus, I can wear reading glasses and take them on and off without having to remove the mask. more...
13 people found this helpful.
This mask is the best that I have used. It's different than your typical mask with plastic or gel pieces touching your face. Three other masks before this one left me with "sleep marks" and sores on my skin from where the pieces rested on and around my nose, including the most gentle nasal pillows. I have been using the Sleepweaver mask style for over a year now and have been much more satisfied. It takes a little while to adjust to how it fits since it is significantly different than other masks. Leaks can be a problem with any mask, but the Sleepweaver leaks are usually resolved by loosening the mask, rather than tightening it, which allows for an even more comfortable night's sleep. more...
24 people found this helpful.
It's a pleasure to find a product that is not silicone!!!! The mask is slim, not interfering with sleep positions. Unfortunately it does not have a swivel connector; when the air supply tube pulls a direction other than down it can cut off the air supply. We refer to the product as the "elephant nose". more...
16 people found this helpful.
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeNasalNasalNasalHeadgear IncludedYesYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionNoYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsNoYesNoGel CushionNoYesNoForehead SupportNoYesNoMask Cushion TypeClothGelSiliconeFree Return InsuranceNoYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedNoNoYesSmall FaceNoYesYesWide FaceNoNoYes
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperYesNoYesMouth BreatherNoNoNoTV FriendlyYesNoYesClaustrophobicYesNoYesDesigned For HerNoNoNoFacial HairNoYesNo