Connector Tip for Freedom Travel Battery Pack for CPAP Machines (1 Pack)
Connector Tip for Freedom Battery Pack Overview
The BPS Connector Tip for the Freedom Travel Battery Pack for CPAP Machines (1 Pack) attaches to the DC pigtail cord which connects to the device, allowing the CPAP to draw power from the battery. Please Note: This purchase includes one connector tip only.
There are a variety of individual connector tips because they vary in size in order to pair directly with specific machines.
- Connector Tip J pairs with the PB Goodnight 420 Series of Machines and DeVilbiss IntelliPAP Machines
- Connector Tip N pairs with the PR System One 50 Series Machines and Respironics M Series Machines
- Connector Tip W pairs with the PR System One 60 Series Machines
Looking for the individual connector tips for the C-100 Travel Battery Pack? View the compatible connector tips, here.
For more information, visit the Freedom Travel Battery Pack page.
This Product Includes...
- 1 - Connector Tip in Selected Size and Style
Available Sizes: J, N, and W
Only one connector tip size will be selected for checkout.
Warranty: 1 year
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
The connector tips for the Freedom Travel Battery Pack are not compatible with the C-100 Travel Battery.