Test Strips for Control III Disinfectant (15 Pack)
Test Strips For Control III Disinfectant Overview
Ensure your Control III mixture maintains effectiveness with Control III Test Strips, designed to inform you of the potency of your current batch of Control III Hospital-Grade Germicide.
Control III Test Strips Features:
- Instant Results with the Easy-to-Read Color-Coded Chart
- Enough Test Strips to Last 7 Months
How it works:
- Dip your paper strip into your Control III solution and hold for two seconds.
- Remove the test strip from your mixture and wait 30 seconds.
- Using the included color key, compare the test strip to see how potent your solution is based on the matching color.
- If the strip color turns yellow, the solution should be discarded as it is no longer effective. If the color turns dark green your solution is still effective and can be used.
- Be sure to discard your used strip once finished.
Instant Results with the Easy-to-Read Color-Coded Chart
As the solution loses effectiveness, the paper test strips go from dark green (fully potent) to yellow (tap water). If you test the mixture and it turns light green, then it's time to discard the batch as it's no longer providing 100% sanitization.
Enough Test Strips to Last 7.5 Months
Each batch of Control III is intended to be good for 14 days. Should you test each mixture once near the end of its life cycle, you'll have enough strips to last 7.5 months.
In the Box:
- 15 Test Strips
- Color-Coded Chart
I don’t use this control three as often since I purchased my Lumin.it Gives accurate feedback as to the strength of the control lll solution more...
Have not used yet.
Easy to use.