Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
Manufactured by Maril Products.
The Test Strips for Control III Disinfectant (15 Pack) is a 15 pack of strips used to test for germicidal activity in a mixed solution of Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Over time and after use, a mixed solution can lose it's germicidal activity. The strips will verify that the solution is still active and will properly clean CPAP equipment.
Test Strip Instructions
- Remove a single test strip from the bound bundle of strips. Never use a strip multiple times as it will not provide an accurate reading.
- Dip the strip into a mixture of water and Control III solution for two to three seconds.
- Remove the test strip from the mixture and wait 30 seconds.
- Using the included color key, compare the test strip to see what level of germicidal activity the solution has based on the matching color.
- If the strip color matches the color level of 800 PPM or below, the solution should be discarded as it is no longer active enough to properly disinfect equipment. A reading of 1000 PPM means the solution is still active and can be used.
- Discard the used strip when completed.
This is a 15 pack of test strips and a color key only and does not include disinfectant solution or any other products.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- 15 - Test Strips
- Germicidal Activity Color Key
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System