Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
Manufactured by Curative Medical.
The Filter Cassette for Curasa CPAP Machines is the plastic filter cassette with a fine and foam filter installed.
The cassette snaps into the back of the machine and holds both the black foam filter and white fine filter. The cassette includes one of each filter.
The plastic filter cassette is taken apart to remove the filters for cleaning and replacing. A suggested method is detailed on the Important Tips tab of this product page.
This product is for use with the following machines:
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- 1 - Filter Cassette
- 1 - Foam Filter (Installed)
- 1 - Fine Filter (Installed)
Filter Materials: Polycarbonate/Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
Dimensions of Cassette: 2 3/4 in x 1 2/4 in x 3/8 in
Weight of Cassette with Filters: .016 lbs
Weight of Cassette Alone: .012 lbs
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Contents: This is the filter cassette with one black foam filter and one white fine filter only. It does not include any other products.
Compatibility: This filter cassette is for use only with Curasa machines. It is not compatible with any other units.
Filter Care & Opening the Filter Cassette
- With the filter end of the machine facing you, remove the cassette from the machine by lifting the tab on the left side of the cassette.
- Once the cassette is removed from the machine hold it in front of you with the black filter facing you oriented with the long sides of the cassette parallel with your body.
- Hold the short sides of the cassette by the frame edges using both hands.
- Place the flat balls of your thumbs against the outside edges of the black filter.
- Aim the white side of the filter way from you and towards a table or bed in case the cassette back pops out with force.
- Applying even pressure with both thumbs, push with the balls of the thumbs to force the back of the cassette to pop out of the frame.
- The black foam filter should be washed weekly, allowed to dry completely and reinstalled. It should be replaced around every 6 months.
- The white fine filter cannot be washed and should be discarded and replaced monthly.
- The black foam filter goes into the cassette frame first so it will be facing the out when the cassette is reinstalled.
- The fine filter is placed in the cassette frame second so will be facing the inside of the machine when the cassette is reinstalled.
- Snap the back of the cassette into place.
- Insert the cassette into the machine with the flat side of the frame facing out and snap into place.
- The black filter should be seen when looking at the back of the machine.