Cushion for Swift™ FX Nano Nasal Mask
Cushion for Swift FX Nano Nasal Overview
The Cushion for Swift™ FX Nano Nasal Mask is the replacement cushion for use with the Swift FX Nano. It is available in three sizes:
This cushion is for use ONLY with the Swift FX Nano. It will not work with other masks. ResMed is the manufacturer of the Cushion for Swift FX Nano.
This Product Includes...
- Cushion for Swift FX Nano
- Cushion: Silicone Elastomer
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
I have used this style cushion for many years. The fit is excellent and maintains a proficient seal.
I use to have the normal mask. I faced some compression issues in the upper part of my nose. The Wide version solved the issue. Light and flexible. Really recomended if you use masks. more...
The Swift Nano is definitely the most comfortable mask I have ever used. Also, the standard of customer care at cpap.com Is exemplary. Thank you sincerely! more...
I bought this because I use the Swift FX Nasal pillows. I had a sore under my nose (from a pimple) that had problems healing because the pillows would rub at night and reopen and irritate. I used this to keep the underside of my nose from the being irritated. I used a nasal mask 20 years ago, and didn't like them. I switched to nasal pillows and never went back. That being said, this does seem like a good mask. It is small enough that it doesn't leak when you sleep on your side and move around a little. this also means that you feel the breeze on your nose, which I found a little annoying. It was comfortable. Now that the sore has healed, I have gone back to the nasal pillows, that I still prefer, but I will keep this around for this type of situation, or if I have a really runny nose. more...
Perfect nasal mask for me and I love it.