EasyFit Full Face Gel CPAP Mask with Headgear
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
EasyFit Gel Full Face Overview
The EasyFit frame can accept both types of cushions: Gel or Silicone. Mix and match cushions and forehead support pads to find the perfect combination in support and comfort. The Forehead support is also adjustable, with 3 simple locking positions. The EasyFit Gel Mask comes with the gel forehead support pad.
Gel has been added to the original Soyala silicone cushion design. The concave shape of the cushion helps create a consistent seal on several facial profiles. Now with gel, the cushion offers added support that provides a snug fit without leaving red marks. Each individual frame size will accept both silicone and gel same size cushions. (i.e. Small Frame will fit Small size Gel or Small size Silicone cushion.)
Ball-and-Socket Elbow and Exhalation Port
The ball-and-socket elbow provides 360 degrees and the joint design helps prevent kinking and hose tension. A silicone seal (socket) cradles the ball-shaped connector and allows the entire elbow to swivel. Unlike most CPAP masks, the EasyFit exhalation port is located furthest from the body, at the end of the elbow tube connector. The unique design reduces mask noise and points exhaust in the direction of the CPAP hose.
The EasyFit comes standard with the Weinmann style headgear. The 4-point headgear crosses in the back of the head and connects on both sides of the mask frame. For added adjustability, there are two separate cross points to choose from. The top straps attach to the forehead support. All the straps attach to the frame using quick release clips.
This Product Includes...
Material Components of EasyFit Full Face Gel CPAP Mask with Headgear
Frame & Other Plastic Components: Polycarbonate; Polypropylene
Cushion and Port Cap: Silicone
Headgear: Lycra, Polyurethane, Polyester, Nylon / Spandex
Headgear Buckle: Polyoxymethylene
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Help with Sizing
For help with deciding your size, download and print and cutout the EasyFit Printable Sizing Gauge for this mask.
For help with fitting and assembly, download the EasyFit Full Face Mask Fitting Guide
EasyFit Replacement Headgear
The Headgear for EasyFit CPAP Masks is no longer available. Instead, the Headgear for EasyFit SilkGel Masks may be purchased as a replacement part for all EasyFit CPAP Masks.
Please Note: The EasyFit SilkGel Headgear is a light blue color, which is different from the royal blue and black EasyFit CPAP Headgear. Though the color combinations are different, both headgear function the same and are compatible with EasyFit CPAP masks from Devilbiss.
Where do I find the size?
Both the mask frame and the nasal cushion have identifiable sizes.
To find the size of the mask frame, turn the mask to look at the elbow. Just below the elbow, a clear letter is embossed into the Polycarbonate mask frame. The letter will indicate the size of the mask frame.
To find the size of the gel full face cushion, locate the flat bottom of the mask. A clear letter is written near the rim, which connects the full face cushion to the mask frame. The letter represents the size of the full face cushion.
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
Any mask will work with any machine, with one important exception. The ResMed AirMini is only compatible with certain ResMed CPAP masks. Compatible masks for the AirMini are as follows:
- ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
- ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow
When considering another CPAP, APAP or BiPAP machine from ResMed or any other manufacturer, mask compatibility extends to all brands. The AirMini uses non-standard tubing to connect the machine to the mask, and is the primary reason why other masks won't work with the AirMini. Despite this issue, many of our customers consider the AirMini to be an excellent machine.
- Calling a CPAP Expert Toll Free. 800.356.5221.
- Comparison Charts. These charts compare available masks, feature by feature. IF you're unsure of the meaning of a feature, click on or hover over the question mark for a pop out definition. Click on the image or name of the product for more detailed product information, pictures and resources.
Compare Most Popular Masks
Compare All Masks
- Browse Our Mask Product Categories. These categories show each mask our company offers, ranked by popularity. Popularity is determined by a mix of sales data and our in-house opinion of the quality of the mask based on our experience and customer feedback. The best products float to the top of our categories.
Nasal Mask Category
Full Face Mask Category
Nasal Pillow Mask Category
Nasal Prong Mask Category
Hybrid Mask Category
Oral Mask Category
Total Face Mask Category
- Sizing Guides. Many Nasal and Full Face masks have sizing guides available to help determine the size needed. Simply print the sizing guide, cut out if needed, and use a mirror or helper to look at the guide to see if it is a proper fit on the face. Please note, to ensure the guide is the proper size, it should be printed in PDF format at 100% scale, meaning "Fit to Page" may have to be disabled.
- Return Insurance. With every mask we sell, you have the option of purchasing return insurance. Masks are FDA approved medical devices. Once a mask is used, it cannot be resold to another customer. CPAP.com was the first in the industry to offer return insurance to our customers. Return insurance provides 30 days for you to try a mask and return it for any reason for a refund of the price of the mask. If you are trying a mask for the first time, return insurance might be right for you.
We also offer Free Return Insurance on some masks.
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh:
In our experience, most mask cushions begin to deteriorate after about six months of use. The cushion eventually becomes too soft to hold a seal. The headgear straps lose elasticity and must be tightened more and more to get the same quality seal.
We strongly suggest replacing cushions and pillows as soon as they start to soften. Air leaks may reduce the effectiveness of CPAP therapy and headgear that is too tight may cause facial sores at pressure points. In most cases, replacement headgear is available if it is stretched out or the Velcro worn out.
To see what parts of your mask are replaceable refer to our Replacement Part Finder. Just search for your mask to see all of the replaceable parts.
- A7034 is Nasal Mask
- A7034 is Nasal Pillow Mask
- A7030 is Full Face Mask
- A7027 is Hybrid Mask
- A7044 is Oral Interface Mask (Oracle)
- A7035 is Headgear for Mask - Any Style
- A7036 is Chinstrap - Any Style
- A7032 is Replacement Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7033 is Replacement Nasal pillows
- A7031 is Replacement Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7028 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Cushion
- A7029 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Nasal Pillow
- A7046 is Replacement Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 is Tubing / Hose - Long & Short Tubes
- A4604 is Heated Tubing
- A7038 is Disposable Filter (White / Paper)
- A7039 is Washable Filter (Gross Particle / Foam/ Black)
- E0601 NU is CPAP Purchase
- E0601 NU is APAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Auto Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP ST Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP Auto SV Purchase
- E0562 NU is Heated CPAP Humidifier
- E0561 NU is Passover or Cool CPAP Humidifier
- E0601 RR is CPAP Rental
- E0601 NU is APAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Auto Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP ST Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP Auto SV Rental
- E1356 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery
- E1357 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery Charger
- E1358 is Oxygen Concentrator DC Cable
- E1390 is Portable Oxygen Concentrator
E1399 is Miscellaneous and is used for other CPAP and Oxygen items.
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
- CPAP Machine Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every CPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular CPAPs, or all CPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular CPAP Machines
Compare All CPAP Machines
- Auto Adjusting Machine (APAP) Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every APAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular APAPs, or all APAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular APAP Machines
Compare All APAP Machines
- BiPAP, VPAP and BiLevel Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every BiPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular BiPAPs, or all BiPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular BiPAP Machines
Compare All BiPAP Machines
I am still getting used to the mask
I thought I had seen everything when it came to DevilBiss quality CPAP products, the CPAP/APAP they make is top notch, none better!!! However for this monster, it easily is the worst full face mask out there. I am a mouth breather and easily have my mouth open and dry every night I try and use a nasal mask, so I thought I would try out a DevillBiss, wow what a mistake!! This product not only leaks around the nose and the chin, but also fails to keep your mouth closed, resulting in an awakening every night and you feel like a blowfish!! I see they took their design cues from an older model, and while that probably worked for corporate engineering and the beancounters, it absolutely does nothing for us customers!! This mask really needs to be totally overhauled and start over. I work in the auto industry and I've seen some monumental failures, you never have time to do it right the first time, but you ALWAYS have time to do it right the second. more...
7 people found this helpful.
I could not get the mask to seal against my cheeks, so it blew air into my eyes. I tried both the gel and the Silicone cushions. The silicone sealed better than the gel but I returned the mask. The head band was very difficult to operate. It crosses in the back and is hard to get into. I went back to my Fisher/ Paykel 432. Strap is much simpler and sealing area is much larger. more...
7 people found this helpful.
I ordered this mask because of the 5 star ratings. After the first night I was ecstatic. The mask sealed well and was comfortable and quiet although I had a little raspberry on my forhead and the bridge of my nose. The forhead pad ending up breaking off. We put a gel pad in that area secured with a rubber band. It was better for about four days, then the home made solution broke. Now I just strap it to the little plastic part that was holding the forehead pad. long story short, after about a month, I hate this thing. It leaks like mad and the bridge of my nose looks like I had a run in with Mike Tyson. oh yeah, the strap creeps up to the top of the head some nights. Anyway I can't recommend this mask. I'm very disappointed because that first night was so great. i soubt that Devilbiss makes this mask. They private label air compressors and paint sprayers, etc. I'll bet this is another private label situation. If the manufacturer will put some more adjustment into the forehead cushion and build it out of heavier material, they will probably have a better than average mask. more...
16 people found this helpful.
The gel form of the face mask is somewhat more comfortable than the Silicon rubber form but does not seal as well. When they went to the gel form they decreased the width and thinness of the sealing flaps and this leads to a poorer seal. Though the old head gear (SomnoTeh) was not the best, it was far better than the new head gear. the old gear was much more rugged and easier to adjust. The new head gear with its "wimppy velcro" is difficult to even keep fastened. more...
23 people found this helpful.
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeFull FaceFull FaceFull FaceHeadgear IncludedYesYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionYesYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsYesYesYesGel CushionYesNoNoForehead SupportYesNoYesMask Cushion TypeGelSiliconeSiliconeFree Return InsuranceYesYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedNoNoNoSmall FaceNoNoYesWide FaceNoNoNo
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperNoYesNoMouth BreatherYesYesYesTV FriendlyNoYesNoClaustrophobicNoYesNoDesigned For HerNoNoNoFacial HairYesNoNo