Headgear for EasyFit CPAP Masks
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
The EasyFit comes standard with the Weinmann style headgear. The 4-point headgear crosses in the back of the head and connects on both sides of the mask frame. For added adjustability, there are two separate cross points to choose from. The top straps attach to the forehead support. All the straps attach to the frame using quick release clips.
This Product Includes...
Material Components of Headgear for EasyFit CPAP Masks
Headgear: Lycra, Polyurethane, Polyester, Nylon / Spandex
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
It helps take some of pressure off my neck, but not a lot
1 person found this helpful.
This is the only headgear that I've found for use with a full face mask that doesn't have straps across more...
2 people found this helpful.