FlexSet Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
FlexSet Nasal Mask Overview
The FlexSet Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear is manufactured by DeVilbiss. The replaceable silicone cushion can be changed out to extend the life of the mask.
The FlexSet Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear is designed with a removable silicone based cushion that helps prevent poor mask seals or CPAP user discomfort. The headgear design differs from most standard CPAP masks in that there are one pair of strap anchors on the forehead support arm and one pair of mask "tusks". The "tusks" are used to secure and position the self-anchoring headgear straps for optimal seal and comfort. Made from Breath-O-Prene material which helps to prevent sweating, the forehead pad provides a wide surface area to spread out the tension from overtightened headgear straps.
Mask Configuration Options
The FlexSet CPAP Mask can be configured as either an over-the-head design or left as a standard setup where the mask elbow can rotate 360 Degrees. CPAP users who sleep on their side generally benefit from straight up design, where as back sleepers generally want the elbow set to rotate freely. Whichever configuration, DeVilbiss incorporates an adjustable exhaust port. Simply twist the assembly to direct the flow of exhaled air.
- One-piece Self-anchoring Headgear
- Pivoting Forehead Rest and Mask Bridge
- Soft Breath-O-Prene Forehead Pad
- Straight Up or 360 Degree Mask Elbow
- Self-Directed Adjustable Exhaust Port
- Removable/Replaceable/Interchangeable Cushion
Good news! Cushion options are available for the FlexSet and Serenity masks, plus the cushions are interchangeable between the masks. This mask, the FlexSet Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear, come packaged with a silicone cushion and is available in size Small and Medium. This mask frame can accept a gel version of the cushion as well. Both the gel and silicone cushion can be ordered here: Cushion for FlexSet and Serenity Nasal CPAP Masks.
The following masks all use the same cushion options as the FlexSet Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear:
This Product Includes...
- Over-the-Head Tubing Strap
- Forehead Pad
- Elbow Assembly with Tube Swivel
Material Components of FlexSet Gel Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
Frame: Polycarbonate; Polyester; Polypropylene
Cushion and Port Cap: Silicone; Parylene N
Headgear: Nylon / Lycra; Polyurethane Foam;
Headgear Buckle: Acetal / Nylon
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Single Forehead Pad Included
The manufacturer of the FlexSet mask previously included two forehead pads, but it has been updated to only include a single forehead pad.
Note on Size Small / Shallow: The manufacturer has used both Small and Shallow to reference the smallest size cushion for the Serenity.
Where do I find the size?
The mask frame does not have an identifiable size because it offers a universal fit to both the small and medium nasal cushions.
To find the size of the nasal cushion, turn the mask to locate the flat bottom, where the nasal cushion and the mask frame connect. The name of the mask is embossed into the gel material along the rim of the connection. Just after the name of the mask there will be a space and a embossed singular letter. The singular letter following the space indicates the size of the nasal cushion. If a letter does not follow the word, "SERENITY," the mask is the standard size.
For a better fit, consider using the SleepWeaver Feather Weight Tube when wearing the FlexSet CPAP Nasal Mask as a Straight Up, Over-the-Head configuration.
- CPAP Machine Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every CPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular CPAPs, or all CPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular CPAP Machines
Compare All CPAP Machines
- Auto Adjusting Machine (APAP) Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every APAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular APAPs, or all APAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular APAP Machines
Compare All APAP Machines
- BiPAP, VPAP and BiLevel Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every BiPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular BiPAPs, or all BiPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular BiPAP Machines
Compare All BiPAP Machines
Help Me Choose - Mask
Any mask will work with any machine, with one important exception. The ResMed AirMini is only compatible with certain ResMed CPAP masks. Compatible masks for the AirMini are as follows:
- ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
- ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow
When considering another CPAP, APAP or BiPAP machine from ResMed or any other manufacturer, mask compatibility extends to all brands. The AirMini uses non-standard tubing to connect the machine to the mask, and is the primary reason why other masks won't work with the AirMini. Despite this issue, many of our customers consider the AirMini to be an excellent machine.
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to email@example.com
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
- A7034 is Nasal Mask
- A7034 is Nasal Pillow Mask
- A7030 is Full Face Mask
- A7027 is Hybrid Mask
- A7044 is Oral Interface Mask (Oracle)
- A7035 is Headgear for Mask - Any Style
- A7036 is Chinstrap - Any Style
- A7032 is Replacement Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7033 is Replacement Nasal pillows
- A7031 is Replacement Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7028 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Cushion
- A7029 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Nasal Pillow
- A7046 is Replacement Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 is Tubing / Hose - Long & Short Tubes
- A4604 is Heated Tubing
- A7038 is Disposable Filter (White / Paper)
- A7039 is Washable Filter (Gross Particle / Foam/ Black)
- E0601 NU is CPAP Purchase
- E0601 NU is APAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Auto Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP ST Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP Auto SV Purchase
- E0562 NU is Heated CPAP Humidifier
- E0561 NU is Passover or Cool CPAP Humidifier
- E0601 RR is CPAP Rental
- E0601 NU is APAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Auto Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP ST Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP Auto SV Rental
- E1356 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery
- E1357 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery Charger
- E1358 is Oxygen Concentrator DC Cable
- E1390 is Portable Oxygen Concentrator
E1399 is Miscellaneous and is used for other CPAP and Oxygen items.
In our experience, most mask cushions begin to deteriorate after about six months of use. The cushion eventually becomes too soft to hold a seal. The headgear straps lose elasticity and must be tightened more and more to get the same quality seal.
We strongly suggest replacing cushions and pillows as soon as they start to soften. Air leaks may reduce the effectiveness of CPAP therapy and headgear that is too tight may cause facial sores at pressure points. In most cases, replacement headgear is available if it is stretched out or the Velcro worn out.
To see what parts of your mask are replaceable refer to our Replacement Part Finder. Just search for your mask to see all of the replaceable parts.
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh:
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
- Calling a CPAP Expert Toll Free. 800.356.5221.
- Comparison Charts. These charts compare available masks, feature by feature. IF you're unsure of the meaning of a feature, click on or hover over the question mark for a pop out definition. Click on the image or name of the product for more detailed product information, pictures and resources.
Compare Most Popular Masks
Compare All Masks
- Browse Our Mask Product Categories. These categories show each mask our company offers, ranked by popularity. Popularity is determined by a mix of sales data and our in-house opinion of the quality of the mask based on our experience and customer feedback. The best products float to the top of our categories.
Nasal Mask Category
Full Face Mask Category
Nasal Pillow Mask Category
Nasal Prong Mask Category
Hybrid Mask Category
Oral Mask Category
Total Face Mask Category
- Sizing Guides. Many Nasal and Full Face masks have sizing guides available to help determine the size needed. Simply print the sizing guide, cut out if needed, and use a mirror or helper to look at the guide to see if it is a proper fit on the face. Please note, to ensure the guide is the proper size, it should be printed in PDF format at 100% scale, meaning "Fit to Page" may have to be disabled.
- Return Insurance. With every mask we sell, you have the option of purchasing return insurance. Masks are FDA approved medical devices. Once a mask is used, it cannot be resold to another customer. CPAP.com was the first in the industry to offer return insurance to our customers. Return insurance provides 30 days for you to try a mask and return it for any reason for a refund of the price of the mask. If you are trying a mask for the first time, return insurance might be right for you.
We also offer Free Return Insurance on some masks.
I have used the The Devilbiss FlexSet Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear for about three years. I have tried several masks but so far only The Devilbiss FlexSet Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear gives me sleep satisfaction. more...
What I like best about this mask is the cloth forehead rest. The silicone on other masks leave indentations. The cloth is so much more comfortable. more...
It leaves mark on my face while wearing it properly. I have to use cotton pad between my face and the mask. I'm not sure if gel mask would be a better choice. more...
This mask did take some getting used to as it is put on like no other mask I have owned. With that being said this is the style of mask that has been the most comfortable and well constructed mask I have owned. Most masks I end up destroying after a few months because of poor designs. This one if I take regular care of it last me for over a year. I cannot even come close to this amount of durability with any other mask Also with 2 strap adjustments and one bridge adjustment it is easy to adjust for low pressure users or high pressure users like me with relative comfort compared to other masks. more...
1 person found this helpful.
This is for me a great mask for the money. It is much quieter than my old mask and fits with no leaks. The head gear hook up is a little bit different but once I got used to it I found it quite easy to use. more...
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeNasalNasalNasalHeadgear IncludedYesYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionYesYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsYesYesNoGel CushionNoYesNoForehead SupportYesYesNoMask Cushion TypeSiliconeGelSiliconeFree Return InsuranceNoYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedNoNoYesSmall FaceNoYesYesWide FaceNoNoYes
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperNoNoYesMouth BreatherNoNoNoTV FriendlyNoNoYesClaustrophobicNoNoYesDesigned For HerNoNoNoFacial HairNoYesNo