Water Chamber Warranty: 1 year
The user manual included with this humidifier can be viewed and downloaded here: IntelliPAP 2 Humidifer.
Tips to Position the IntelliPAP 2 onto the Humidifier
When placing the machine on top of the humidifier cradle, ensure the clock is facing the same direction as the pale blue tab on the water chamber. Then, when removing the machine from the cradle, lightly push inward on the rectangular button near the rear corner of the cradle. When properly positioned, the units are easily attached and dismantled.
Air Supply Port Cover
The functionality of the device is dependent upon the placement of the air supply port cover. There are two ways to utilize the cover:
- When the IntelliPAP 2 machine and humidifier are connected, the air supply port cover folds into the circular crevice located on the back of the IntelliPAP 2 machine.
- If using the IntelliPAP 2 machine without the humidifier, reposition the air supply port cover so it coats the circular opening found on the bottom of the IntelliPAP 2 machine. Please Note: The cover must be put back into the opening found on the back of the machine when preparing to reconnect the machine and humidifier. If the cover is still protecting the hole on the bottom of the machine, the devices will not fasten.
Water Chamber Cleaning Tips
The water chamber for the IntelliPAP 2 Heated Humidifier needs to be cleaned daily. Please Note: The water chamber may be placed in the dishwasher for an occasional cleaning. When placed in the dishwasher, the chamber must sit on the top rack. For all other daily needs, hand wash the chamber with warm water and mild soap.
Before cleaning the chamber, the user will need to remove the tank from the humidifier cradle. Follow these steps to withdraw the chamber:
- Gently press on the chamber release latch which is located at the front of the chamber.
- Slide the chamber out of the cradle.
- Locate and push forward on the chamber disassembly lever which is directly behind the chamber release latch.
- The chamber will open into two halves.
Cleaning Tips for the Humidifier Cradle
The cradle which holds the water chamber should be cleaned weekly. Please Note: The cradle should not be submerged in water. Instead, use a moist cloth to wipe the exterior of the unit. Follow these steps when preparing the clean the cradle:
- Remove the power source to allow the heater plate to cool. The cooling process may take up to 10 minutes.
- Once cooled, withdraw the water chamber from the inside of the cradle.
- Use the flow generator release button to separate the IntelliPAP 2 machine from the cradle base.
- Use a moist towel to cleanse the cradle.
Instructions for Filling the Water Chamber
When refilling the water chamber, use distilled water to help prevent mineral build-up. The IntelliPAP 2 water chamber has water level indicators located on the sides and top of the chamber. Do not surpass the specified markings when refilling the chamber, as it may cause water damage.
Sealing Gasket Maintenance
Before each use, examine the sealing gasket surrounding the circumference of the chamber. Ensure the gasket has been put back into place after each cleaning.
IntelliPAP 2 Heated Humidifier with Pulse Dose Humidification
DeVilbiss designed an second humidifier which features Pulse Dose. For more information on this device, visit the product page: IntelliPAP 2 Heated Humidifier with Pulse Dose Humidification. Pulse dose in not included on the IntelliPAP 2 Standard Heated Humidifier.