Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
The DreamWisp Nasal CPAP Mask WITHOUT Headgear - Fit Pack is a package with the mask frame and cushions in all sizes, but does not include the headgear. It's intended to be a way to freshen up your existing DreamWisp Nasal Mask by replacing two critical parts. To make it work, you would need to use your existing headgear, or order the headgear separately.
If you're looking for the complete mask, you'll need to purchase the DreamWisp Nasal Mask or the DreamWisp Nasal Mask - Fit Pack.
Manufactured by Philips Respironics.
2% of Nasal Mask product buyers choose this product.
The DreamWisp Nasal CPAP Mask - Fit Pack without Headgear is a comfortable, flexible mask, designed to accommodate almost any sleeping position. Borrowing from the design of the DreamWear and Wisp masks, the DreamWisp uses a top-of-head hose connection and a hollow frame design. This reduces the number of parts and minimizes the bulk, creating a mask with an open field of vision and few touchpoints on the face.
- Comfortably Accommodates Almost Any Sleeping Position
- Contains Cushions in All Sizes
- Gentle Cushion Seals Around the Whole Nose
- Minimalistic Design with Few Touchpoints on the Face
- Multiple Exhalation Ports Help Reduce Noise
- Top-of-Head Hose Connection
- Hollow Frame Design
Comfortably Accommodates Almost Any Sleeping Position
The DreamWisp is designed to be comfortable, no matter how you sleep. If you're a stomach, side, or back sleeper, the DreamWisp has you covered. This way, you won't have to give up a sleeping position you love in order to get a good night's sleep.
Comes With Cushions in 3 Popular Sizes
The DreamWisp Nasal CPAP Mask - Fit Pack WITHOUT Headgear comes with cushions in three popular sizes: small, medium, or large.
Gentle Cushion Seals Around the Whole Nose
The cushion for the DreamWisp is designed to seal around the nostrils and part of the nose, creating a more reliable fit. Available in petite, small, medium, large, and extra large sizes; the cushion is designed to accommodate almost any face and satisfy the needs of even the most active sleeper.
Minimalistic Design with Few Touchpoints on the Face
The mask is designed to minimize the number of touchpoints on the face, helping reduce the appearance of red marks, while making the mask more comfortable.
Multiple Exhalation Ports Help Reduce Noise
Most masks have only one outlet for exhaled breath. At higher pressures, this can lead to additional noise from the mask. The DreamWisp Nasal CPAP Mask uses two exhalation ports, cutting down on the exhaust airflow and reducing the amount of noise.
Top-of-Head Hose Connection
The hose connects to the frame near the crown of the head, eliminating much of the bulk from the front of the face. This makes it possible to watch TV, read a book, or use electronics. The elbow is also on a 360-degree swivel— great for active sleepers. As you move in your sleep, the mask moves with you, easily adjusting to new positions and helping reduce getting tangled in the hose.
Hollow Frame Design
By using a hollow frame, the mask reduces the number of parts, and it allows for the hose connection to be completely out of the way. If you spend a lot of time sleeping on your side, don't worry. If one side of the frame gets closed off, the mask automatically redirects air to the open side. This means you won't encounter any issues if one side is laid on.
Free Returns Less Shipping 30 Days From Purchase
This Product Includes...
- DreamWisp Frame Connector (Medium)
- Cushion for DreamWisp Nasal Mask ( S, M, L)
- DreamWisp Frame Faceplate (One Size)
- Fabric Wraps
- Sizing Guide
- Instructions Guide
- Sound Level: 26.1 dBA (Whisper Quiet
- Disposal: Dispose of mask and headgear annually in accordance with local regulations.
- Storage Conditions: -4° F to 140° F (-20° C to 60° C)
- Relative Humidity: 15% to 95%, non-condensing
- Dishwasher Safe? Yes. Frame and cushion only.
- Latex Free? Yes. Hypoallergenic.
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Putting on the DreamWisp
Putting on the DreamWisp is fairly straightforward. To put on the DreamWisp, you'll need to follow these steps:
- Unclasp the magnetic headgear clips from the mask frame, and slide the headgear over the back of the head.
- Position the cushion over the nose, and snap the magnetic headgear clips into place.
- You'll need to tighten the headgear straps to get the desired fit. The fit should be firm, but comfortable.
- Adjust the cushion over the nose as needed.
How to Check for Leaks with the DreamWear
It's normal for air to escape from the mask, especially near the exhalation ports on the elbow and near the cushion. You shouldn't cover these ports up, as this is how the mask vents carbon dioxide.
It's also normal for some air to leak from the silicone cushion, but it should not feel uncomfortable or blow up the cheeks or into the eyes. If this begins to happen, you should tighten the staps or reposition the mask, but work to avoid overtightening.
If you must overtighten the mask to get a good seal, you may need a different-sized cushion.
Cleaning the Mask
Cleaning the Elbow and Frame
- Fill a soaking container or sink with mild soapy water.
- Submerge the frame and elbow in the water. You'll want the water to penetrate the mask frame, so the inside of the frame can be cleaned.
- After soaking in the tub, rinse thoroughly, then take a cloth and gently clean out the elbow and surface of the frame, removing any leftover deposits.
- Set aside to air dry
Cleaning the Cushion
- Separate the cushion from the frame.
- Gently clean the inside of the cushion using mild soap and water and a rag— or CPAP Mask Wipes, taking care to remove any deposits.
- Rinse well, then allow to air dry.