Full Advantage Full Face CPAP Mask with 4 Point Headgear
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Full Advantage Full Face Overview
The Full Advantage Full Face CPAP Mask with 4 Point Headgear by CareFushion has a triple seal to help adapt to various facial features and contours. The layers fill with air to seal against the skin and reduce leaks.
Ribbed Supports built into the sides of the cushion protect against leaks under the eye area even at very high pressures (>20 cm H20). They also prevent the mask from over expanding, while the triple seal cushion provides a comfortable, floating seal.
Flex Bubble minimizes pressure on the bridge of the nose. Cushion is able to flex from side to side whenever the mask hits a pillow, arm or other obstacle. Keeps the seal intact for even the most restless of sleepers.
DSIQ Exhalation Port built into the frame has multiple openings to quietly diffuse exhalation between the CPAP user and bed partner. Extremely quiet, even at pressures above 14 cm H20.
Built-in Safety Valve in case of extreme pressure drop.
Pressure/O2 Bleed-in Port
Where do I find the size?
The cushion and mask frame are connected and act as one unit. The cushion is not replaceable on the Full Advantage Full Face CPAP Mask with 4 Point Headgear.
To find the size of the unit, locate the clear letter set between the ridges at the base of the headgear bar. The embossed letter represents the size of the mask frame and full face cushion.
- CPAP Machine Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every CPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular CPAPs, or all CPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular CPAP Machines
Compare All CPAP Machines
- Auto Adjusting Machine (APAP) Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every APAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular APAPs, or all APAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular APAP Machines
Compare All APAP Machines
- BiPAP, VPAP and BiLevel Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every BiPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular BiPAPs, or all BiPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular BiPAP Machines
Compare All BiPAP Machines
Help Me Choose - Mask
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to email@example.com
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
In our experience, most mask cushions begin to deteriorate after about six months of use. The cushion eventually becomes too soft to hold a seal. The headgear straps lose elasticity and must be tightened more and more to get the same quality seal.
We strongly suggest replacing cushions and pillows as soon as they start to soften. Air leaks may reduce the effectiveness of CPAP therapy and headgear that is too tight may cause facial sores at pressure points. In most cases, replacement headgear is available if it is stretched out or the Velcro worn out.
To see what parts of your mask are replaceable refer to our Replacement Part Finder. Just search for your mask to see all of the replaceable parts.
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh:
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
Some CPAP users move to using a full face mask after finding that using a nasal mask along with a chinstrap does not meet their sleep therapy needs. Some CPAP users use a full face mask when suffering from seasonal allergies.
Didn't buy the insurance because it was half the cost of the mask. Had to tighten the straps so tight to keep from air leakage that I was unable to sleep. Threw it on the floor. Another $80 flushed. Looking for another vendor that will really support their products. more...
fits like a glove, I didn't realize just how bad my old mask had gotten till I put on the new one. more...
1 person found this helpful.
this a good mask fits my face
1 person found this helpful.
1. You CANNOT remove the cushion to wash 2. The headpad hurts 3. It shifts and is irritating
I was nervous because I am usually you get what you pay for kind of guy. This mask is amazingly comfortable even more so than the Resmed masks I had been using. No leaks around seal. Very impressed more...
1 person found this helpful.
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeFull FaceFull FaceFull FaceHeadgear IncludedYesYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionNoYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsYesYesYesGel CushionNoNoNoForehead SupportYesNoYesMask Cushion TypeSiliconeSiliconeSiliconeFree Return InsuranceYesYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedNoNoNoSmall FaceNoNoYesWide FaceYesNoNo
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperNoYesNoMouth BreatherYesYesYesTV FriendlyNoYesNoClaustrophobicNoYesNoDesigned For HerNoNoNoFacial HairNoNoNo