LectroFan Micro2 Travel Sound Machine
The LectroFan Micro2 is the ultimate travel-friendly white noise machine, taking up less nightstand space than a smartphone. The LectroFan Micro2 can also pair with your smartphone, turning it into the perfect pocket sized Bluetooth speaker.
LectroFan Micro2 Features:
- 11 Non-Looping Ambient Sounds
- TSA Approved: Compact Design for Easy Travel
- Effortlessly Eliminates Distracting Noises
- Pairs With Your Smartphone to Play Music
Compact Design for Easy Travel
The LectroFan Micro2 is a two inch square and about half the size of a can of soup! Small enough to fit easily in your carry-on, it is designed for travel. Whether you’re heading to a new location for work or home for the holidays, it is the travel accessory you never knew you needed.
Eliminates Outside Noise
With the LectroFan Micro2, you can easily filter out sounds outside of your bedroom to create the calming space you need to get a good night's sleep.
Pairs With Your Smartphone to Play Music
The LectroFan Micro2 provides the flexibility you'd expect from a traditional Bluetooth speaker. Prior to bedtime, you can use your Micro2 as a speaker to play music from your smartphone.
What's Included in the Box:
- LectroFan Micro2
- Owner’s Manual
- USB Charging Cable
This Product Includes...
- LectroFan Micro2
- Charging Cable
- Owner's Manual
- Dimensions Outside of Box: Individual Shipping Box is 4" x 3" x 3"
- Packaging Dimensions: Retail Package Dimensions are 4" x 2.375" x 2.375"
- Weight: Weight in Individual Shipping Box is 10 oz
- Materials Used: Product and Packaging Contain Plastic, Metal, Cardboard, and Paper
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Charge Your LectroFan Micro2 Prior to First Use
First, connect your new Micro2 to the USB power source using the supplied cable. The indicator lamp will glow red, and then change to green when fully charged.
Additionally, a power adapter for any smartphone or PC USB jack can be used to charge your Micro2.
How to Clean the LectroFan Micro2
The unit should be cleaned regularly with a soft, dry cloth. The grill may be vacuumed to remove excessive dust or particle build-up. Do not use any liquids, sprays (including solvents, chemicals, and alcohol), or abrasives to clean.