LectroFan White Noise Sound Machine
Fight noise pollution all night with the LectroFan. Known for its comprehensive white noise sound library and precision volume control, the LectroFan is ideal for those looking to relax, improve focus, and achieve a better night of sleep.
- Backed With a 1,000-night Satisfaction Guarantee and Designed in the USA
- Includes 10 Fan and 10 White Noise Non-Looping Variations (White Noise, Pink Noise, and Brown Noise)
- Masks Environmental Noises to Help You and Your Family Go to Sleep
- Increases Your Productivity With a Distraction-Free Environment
- Save on Your Electricity Bill With the Advanced Technology
Includes 10 Fan and 10 White Noise Non-Looping Variations
The LectroFan generates 20 different white and ambient noise solutions that don't repeat or recycle.The LectroFan also includes a sleep timer that you can set to automatically turn off the noise when you're ready to wake up.
Guide to White, Pink, and Brown Noises
Here's a guide to what these different noises are:
- White Noise: White noise is broadly spread across the sound spectrum, including low-frequency, midrange, and high-frequency sounds. It's similar to the sound of a waterfall that impacts rocks in different places and at different speeds.
- Pink Noise: Pink noise uses softer high-frequency noises and louder low-frequency sound than white noise. Pink noise sounds similar to a moderate afternoon rainfall.
- Brown Noise: Brown noise uses the loudest low-frequency noises, while not having any high-frequency noise at all. In nature, brown noise sounds similar to the rolling surf.
Masks Environmental Noises to Help You and Your Family Go to Sleep
Using the LectroFan in your baby or toddler’s room can help eliminate distracting noises and create a calming environment, making bedtime easier for all while improving the sleep quality of your little one.
Increases Your Productivity With a Distraction-Free Environment
Boost your productivity in ways you didn't think were possible. If you're easily distracted by talking or environmental noise, you'll be amazed at how well the LectroFan enables you to focus. Additionally, using the LectroFan can give you additional privacy, ensuring others don’t hear your conversations.
Save on Your Electricity Bill With the Advanced Technology
Using safe, energy efficient, and solid-state designs, the LectroFan is able to last longer than traditional white noise machines and keeps up with the nightly demand.
What's Included in the Box:
- LectroFan Classic
- Owner’s Manual
- AC Power Adapter
- USB Cable
This Product Includes...
- LectroFan Classic
- AC Power Adapter
- Charging Cable
- Owner's Manual
- Dimensions Outside of Box: Individual Shipping Box is 10" x 7" x 3"
- Packaging Dimensions: Retail Package Dimensions are 8.25" x 6.325" x 2.5"
- Weight: Weight in Individual Shipping Box Is 2 lbs
- Materials Used: Product and Packaging Contain Plastic, Metal, Cardboard, and Paper
Warranty Information: One-year limited warranty for the original purchaser
- The unit should not be used near water, such as a bathtub, swimming pool, faucet, or basin to avoid electrocution.
- Avoid dropping objects or spilling liquids onto the unit. If liquid is spilled on the unit, unplug and turn it upside down immediately. Don't use it for at least one week to allow the device to dry before plugging it into a wall outlet again. Following these instructions does not ensure that the unit will be operational.
- Do not reach for the unit if it has fallen into water. Unplug it immediately at the wall outlet, and if at all possible, drain water before retrieving the unit.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
How to Select Your Favorite Sound
- The main navigation button is divided into two sections: "Fan Sounds" on the left and "White Noises" on the right.
- Each time you press the left side of the main navigation button, you'll begin to toggle through the ten different fan sounds available. Each time you press the right side of the main navigation button, you'll begin to toggle through the ten different white noise sounds available.
- If you've looped through all ten sounds, a "whoop" sound will play, signaling that you're about to start looping through the sounds again.
- When you've found a sound you like, you can stop pressing the button and it will stay on that sound.
How to Clean the LectroFan
The unit should be cleaned regularly with a soft, dry cloth. The grill may be vacuumed to remove excessive dust or particle build-up.
Note: Do not use any liquids, sprays (including solvents, chemicals, and alcohol), or abrasives to clean.
Where to Put Your LectroFan
Your new LectroFan is compact enough to sit on your bedside table or your dresser. Any dry surface that is not in direct sunlight is an ideal placement.
Avoid Placing Unit:
- Near heat sources, such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other appliances (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- In areas that are exposed to direct sunlight or close to heat-radiating products, such as electric heaters. Do not place unit on top of stereo equipment that radiates heat.
- In areas that are dusty, humid, moist, lack ventilation, or are subject to constant vibration.