Mirage Swift™ Replacement Clip
The Mirage Swift™ Replacement Clip is the clip used to secure the Swift nasal pillow sleeve to the frame. It is also sold with a replacement frame and cap elsewhere on our site.
This clip will not fit on the Swift II device.
This Product Includes...
Material Components of Mirage Swift™ Replacement Clip
- Cushion Clip: Polypropylene
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Where do I find the size?
The mask frame does not have an identifiable size because it offers a universal fit to each of the nasal pillow cushions.
Product is good. Price is a bit steep.
The wide range of ratings for this pillow is a great example of everyone's differences in sleep needs. I love this pillow and have not used any other since I bought it a year ago. When I bought it I had a choice of thicknesses - I bought the medium but will buy the thickest one next time. I don't used the "notch"; I turn it around and sleep on the edge of it, and unlike another person who reviewed this one and threw it out the next day (Sob!), I would like it to be smaller. The denisity is perfect support for me. I'm buying another one! more...
Ordered & product was delvered promptly with no problems!
fast shipping and easy ordering. pretty high shipping cost and strange packaging for such a small item but overall good experiance. more...
Love the product, much more comfortable than mask. Was lost without it. Thanks for the quick service sending it to me. J.Rooney more...