Cushion for FlexSet and Serenity Nasal CPAP Masks
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Select type and size of cushion at the time of ordering.
This cushion fits the following maskss:
This Product Includes...
Material Components of Cushion for FlexSet and Serenity Nasal CPAP Masks
Cushion: Silicone; Parylene N
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
These cushions will fit the frame of the FlexSet or FlexSet II Nasal Mask and the Serenity or Serenity II Nasal Mask.
DeVilbiss changed its naming convention as of December 2012.
- Shallow is now referenced as Small
- Standard is now referenced as Medium
Where do I find the size?
The cushion is stamped with the name "SERENITY" only. The cushion does not have the name FlexSet stamped on it.
- Serenity is stamped along the lower edge of the cushion, along the long part that will rest above the upper lip. The Gel cushion has the letter G stamped after Serenity.
- The Shallow cushion has the letter S stamped after the word Serenity.
- The Standard cushion has only the word Serenity stamped on it.
Just a little smaller would have made it perfect.
This is a good and excellent spare to carry especially when you are on the move all the time. more...
As advertised: prompt, friendly, efficient, and appreciated.
2 people found this helpful.