Optilife Headgear Including Chin Support Band
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
The Optilife Headgear Including Chin Support Band is a replacement headgear and chin support band for the OptiLife CPAP Mask. This is the headgear and chin support band only and does not include any other products.
This Product Includes...
Material Components of OptiLife Headgear Including Chin Support Band
- Headgear: UBL; Urethane Foam; Lycra
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
How to Adjust the OptiLife Nasal Pillow Mask?
- The mask features two adjustment areas: side straps and a chin strap.
- First, tighten the side straps by using the velcro tabs located along the headgear on the side of the face. Adjust them so they're both the same length.
- Next, adjust the chin strap by tightening or loosening the velcro straps as needed. Make sure to not overtighten.
Help Me Choose - Mask
Product was described accurately. It was shipped quickly and ready to use when it arrived. Will definitely continue more...
I like the way this fits
Very comfortable fit. Adjustable
The new headgear is exactly the same as the original equipment and it is nice to know that I have more...
Headgear Including Chin Support Band fit as discribed