OSTRICHPILLOW Loop Travel Eye Pillow
Designed to be lightweight and portable, the revolutionary OSTRICHPILLOW Loop helps you disconnect and take a moment to yourself—anywhere. The Loop curves around the top and bottom of your head while crisscrossing over your eyes, providing a secure fit and blocking out all light. Whether you’re commuting, at home, or at work, the blackout sensation helps you drift off to sleep for a mini-break.
Learn More About the OSTRICHPILLOW Loop:
- Sleep Any Time of the Day With the Blackout Fabric
- Perfect for Use With Your CPAP
- Provides a Cushion When Laying Against Any Surface
- Adjustable Straps Provide Customizable Fit for All Face Shapes
- Won’t Take Up Space: Wear It Around Your Neck When Not in Use
Sleep Any Time of the Day With the Blackout Fabric
The Loop blocks out all light and gives you the space you need to recharge. The innovative design hugs around your head, giving you a cocoon-like feeling to aid in relaxation and provide you a true moment to yourself.
Perfect to Use With Your CPAP
The light-blocking you need with the comfort and stability you crave! The Loop is a great fit for most CPAP masks, helping to secure your CPAP mask in place all night long without disturbing your therapy.
Provides a Cushion When Laying Against Any Surface
Handmade using the soft fabric combination of viscose and elastomer, the Loop helps you easily switch into relaxation mode. Featuring next-generation coated microbead filling, it's able to provide the additional cushion you're looking for, creating a plush touch around your entire head.
- OSTRICHPILLOW Loop
This Product Includes...
- Ostrich Pillow Loop
- Dimensions: 11 in L x 3 in W x 3 in H
- Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Materials Used:
- Fabric: 95 % Viscose – 5% Elastomer
- Filling: Polystyrene Microbeads
- Does it Have Latex? No
- Warranty: 1 year
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
How to Wear the OSTRICHPILLOW Loop:
- Start by positioning the OSTRICHPILLOW Loop around the back of your head, guiding the two velcro ends over your ears and around to the front of your face.
- Crisscross each end of the pillow over your eyes, so the OSTRICHPILLOW Loop blocks out the light.
- Tip: use the ear as a center point. One strap should go above the ears and the other should go below.
How to Clean the OSTRICHPILLOW Loop:
The OSTRICHPILLOW Loop is intended to be hand-washed for spot cleaning, and should never be cleaned in a washing machine or dryer. The OSTRICHPILLOW Loop can be washed using mild soap and water and must be thoroughly air dried afterward.