Pixi ™ Pediatric CPAP Mask with Headgear
Pixi Pediatric CPAP Mask with Headgear Overview
The Pixi Pediatric CPAP Mask is designed specifically for use by children age two and above.
During development of the Pixi, the child and the caregiver's needs were kept in mind, aiming to improve the comfort and acceptance of the therapy as well as the safety of the child.
The Pixi offers three adjustment positions, all designed to be fit from an adult's point of view, which accommodates the growth of the child
The Pixi offers a single-wall, light weight, soft, silicone cushion to minimize pressure on the child's face without affecting the mask's seal.
Quick Release LatchThe headgear for the Pixi offers the ease to remove the child's mask quickly during sleep or in the event of an emergency.
The quick-release latch retains the headgear settings.
The headgear is lightly colored and is made of Breathe-O-Prene, a lightweight, subtle material.
The headgear is designed to rest away from the eyes to avoid vision restrictions and irritation.
Adjustable TubeThe tube can be attached to either side of the cushion to adjust to sleeping position.
The spring-flex, lightweight tubing that can bend and stretch to prevent getting caught while sleeping.
This Product Includes...
Pixi is Approved For Childern: 2 - 7 Years of Age Weighing At Least 13kg
Short Tube Length - Excluding Swivel and Cuffs: Approx. 12 Inches
Material Components for Pixi ™ Pediatric CPAP Mask with Headgear
- Cushion: Silicone Elastomer
- Tubing for Port: Silicone Elastomer
- Frame: Polyester (PBT)
- Elbow: Polypropylene
- Plug: Polypropylene
- Pressure Port: Polypropylene
- Short Tube Assembly: Thermoplastic Polyester Elsatomer (TPE)
- Quick Release Buckle: Thermoplastic Polyester Elsatomer (TPE)
- Headgear Links: Thermoplastic Polyester Elsatomer (TPE)
- Swivel Assembly: Polypropylene; Polycarbonate
- Port Connector: Nylon
- Rigidisers: Nylon
- Headgear: Nylon / Spandex; Open cell Polyurethane
- Back Strap: Nylon / Spandex; Open cell Polyurethane
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
SnuggleCover for Short Tubes: The SnuggleHose Cover for Short Mask Tubes will fit the short tube of the Pixi Pediatric CPAP Mask.
Where do I find the size?
The Pixi Pediatric CPAP mask frame and cushion are sold in one size only. Due to being offered in one size, both the mask frame and cushion do not have an identifiable size for re-order options.
Any mask will work with any machine, with one important exception. The ResMed AirMini is only compatible with certain ResMed CPAP masks. Compatible masks for the AirMini are as follows:
- ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
- ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow
When considering another CPAP, APAP or BiPAP machine from ResMed or any other manufacturer, mask compatibility extends to all brands. The AirMini uses non-standard tubing to connect the machine to the mask, and is the primary reason why other masks won't work with the AirMini. Despite this issue, many of our customers consider the AirMini to be an excellent machine.
Compare Most Popular Masks
Compare All Nasal Masks
Compare All Full Face Masks
Compare All Nasal Pillow Masks
Compare All Nasal Prong Masks
Compare All Hybrid Masks
Compare All Oral Masks
Compare All Total Face CPAP Masks
- Calling a CPAP Expert Toll Free. 800.356.5221.
- Comparison Charts. These charts compare available masks, feature by feature. IF you're unsure of the meaning of a feature, click on or hover over the question mark for a pop out definition. Click on the image or name of the product for more detailed product information, pictures and resources.
Compare Most Popular Masks
Compare All Masks
- Browse Our Mask Product Categories. These categories show each mask our company offers, ranked by popularity. Popularity is determined by a mix of sales data and our in-house opinion of the quality of the mask based on our experience and customer feedback. The best products float to the top of our categories.
Nasal Mask Category
Full Face Mask Category
Nasal Pillow Mask Category
Nasal Prong Mask Category
Hybrid Mask Category
Oral Mask Category
Total Face Mask Category
- Sizing Guides. Many Nasal and Full Face masks have sizing guides available to help determine the size needed. Simply print the sizing guide, cut out if needed, and use a mirror or helper to look at the guide to see if it is a proper fit on the face. Please note, to ensure the guide is the proper size, it should be printed in PDF format at 100% scale, meaning "Fit to Page" may have to be disabled.
- Return Insurance. With every mask we sell, you have the option of purchasing return insurance. Masks are FDA approved medical devices. Once a mask is used, it cannot be resold to another customer. CPAP.com was the first in the industry to offer return insurance to our customers. Return insurance provides 30 days for you to try a mask and return it for any reason for a refund of the price of the mask. If you are trying a mask for the first time, return insurance might be right for you.
We also offer Free Return Insurance on some masks.
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh:
In our experience, most mask cushions begin to deteriorate after about six months of use. The cushion eventually becomes too soft to hold a seal. The headgear straps lose elasticity and must be tightened more and more to get the same quality seal.
We strongly suggest replacing cushions and pillows as soon as they start to soften. Air leaks may reduce the effectiveness of CPAP therapy and headgear that is too tight may cause facial sores at pressure points. In most cases, replacement headgear is available if it is stretched out or the Velcro worn out.
To see what parts of your mask are replaceable refer to our Replacement Part Finder. Just search for your mask to see all of the replaceable parts.
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
Hose pops out of port when child moves during sleep. Headgear slides up in the middele of the night during movement. more...
3 people found this helpful.
Our toddler son was originally using a traditional small/petite mask with a lot of discomfort and frustration. We were told about the Pixi mask by a healthcare professional, and suddenly it was a whole new world! The slender profile, and fit is outstanding. I can't recommend it enough! more...
11 people found this helpful.
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeNasalNasalNasalHeadgear IncludedYesYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionYesYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsNoYesNoGel CushionNoYesNoForehead SupportNoYesNoMask Cushion TypeSiliconeGelSiliconeFree Return InsuranceYesYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedNoNoYesSmall FaceYesYesYesWide FaceNoNoYes
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperYesNoYesMouth BreatherNoNoNoTV FriendlyYesNoYesClaustrophobicYesNoYesDesigned For HerNoNoNoFacial HairNoYesNo