ComfortGel Original Nasal Mask WITHOUT Headgear
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
ComfortGel Original Nasal WITHOUT HDG Overview
The ComfortGel Original Nasal CPAP Mask offers the popular boil and fit gel cushion to give a custom fit.
The ComfortGel Original Nasal CPAP Mask has been a widely popular mask choice for CPAP users. This is the ComfortGel Original Mask only and does not include the headgear. The mask and headgear can be purchased together: ComfortGel Original Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear.
Forehead Pad and Bridge
The silicone ComfortGel forehead pad has a broad surface area offering support and comfort without leaving a dent. The forehead support can be adjusted to find the most comfortable position.
Gel Cushion and SST Flap
The unique ComfortGel cushion offers a reliable seal and can be customized using the boil and fit process. The SST Flap fits over the cushion to enhance and maintain the seal even with movement. For more information on the boiling process, click on the Customizing the ComfortGel Cushion Instructions.
This Product Includes...
- ComfortGel Nasal Mask
System One Resistance Setting (All Sizes): X1
Material Components of ComfortGel Original Nasal CPAP Mask WITHOUT Headgear
- Faceplate: Polycarbonate
- Gel Cushion: Urethane Gel
- Gel Cushion Outer Shell: Urethane Film
- Outer Flap: Silicone
- Forehead Cushion: Silicone
- Exhalation Elbow and Swivel: Polycarbonate
- Elbow Split Washer: Polycarbonate
- Forehead Support Arm and Bracket: Polycarbonate
- Headgear Clips: Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
Where do I find the size?
The ComfortGel frame is available in three different sizes. Each frame is labeled with a letter and a part number, designating the mask size. To find the letter on the mask frame, locate the elbow of the mask. Just below the elbow, the user will see a clear letter embossed into the mask frame, indicating the size. The larger black numbers listed below the embossed letter represent the part number, which directly corresponds to the product's size.
The size of the gel cushion and the SST flap is located on the bottom of the gel cushion, where the mask frame and nasal cushion connect. If the mask is a size small, medium, or large, the letter indicating the size of the mask will be black. If the cushion is petite, a blue letter will indicated the size of the cushion.
If the user removes the gel cushion from the SST flap, the size will not be identifiable. The size of the gel cushion is not recorded, yet it directly corresponds to the size written on the silicone flap.
Replacing Cushions and SST Flaps
ComfortGel and ComfortGel Blue mask frames and cushions are interchangeable, but the cushion and frame must be the same size. ComfortGel Blue Cushion for ComfortGel Nasal CPAP Masks will work with either mask.
- Large frame = Large cushion and flap
- Small/Medium frame = Medium cushion and flap
- Small/Medium frame = Small cushion and flap
- Petite frame = Petite cushion and flap
The same size silicone flap must be used to secure the gel cushion to the frame.
Philips Respironics System One Resistance Control
Resistance Control is a numbering system on all of the newer Respironics CPAP masks. It is based on variable resistance characteristics of each mask. The RC number instructs the device to compensate for different mask types. The result is a consistent and reliable pressure, enhanced with all the benefits of Flex Technology, no matter which mask is used.
To find the Resistance Control number look near the size indicator on the SST Flap. The size of the frame, cushion, or flap is printed or embossed on each individual part. An example of the size indicator is a printed "L" meaning the replacement part is a size "Large." Use the number next to the Size for use with the PR System One CPAP Machine.
Help with Sizing
For help with deciding your size, download and print and cutout the ComfortGel Printable Sizing Gauge for this mask. For help with changing out the ComfortGel cushions or fitting directions, please review: ComfortGel Mask Instructions.
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
Any mask will work with any machine, with one important exception. The ResMed AirMini is only compatible with certain ResMed CPAP masks. Compatible masks for the AirMini are as follows:
- ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
- ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow
When considering another CPAP, APAP or BiPAP machine from ResMed or any other manufacturer, mask compatibility extends to all brands. The AirMini uses non-standard tubing to connect the machine to the mask, and is the primary reason why other masks won't work with the AirMini. Despite this issue, many of our customers consider the AirMini to be an excellent machine.
- Calling a CPAP Expert Toll Free. 800.356.5221.
- Comparison Charts. These charts compare available masks, feature by feature. IF you're unsure of the meaning of a feature, click on or hover over the question mark for a pop out definition. Click on the image or name of the product for more detailed product information, pictures and resources.
Compare Most Popular Masks
Compare All Masks
- Browse Our Mask Product Categories. These categories show each mask our company offers, ranked by popularity. Popularity is determined by a mix of sales data and our in-house opinion of the quality of the mask based on our experience and customer feedback. The best products float to the top of our categories.
Nasal Mask Category
Full Face Mask Category
Nasal Pillow Mask Category
Nasal Prong Mask Category
Hybrid Mask Category
Oral Mask Category
Total Face Mask Category
- Sizing Guides. Many Nasal and Full Face masks have sizing guides available to help determine the size needed. Simply print the sizing guide, cut out if needed, and use a mirror or helper to look at the guide to see if it is a proper fit on the face. Please note, to ensure the guide is the proper size, it should be printed in PDF format at 100% scale, meaning "Fit to Page" may have to be disabled.
- Return Insurance. With every mask we sell, you have the option of purchasing return insurance. Masks are FDA approved medical devices. Once a mask is used, it cannot be resold to another customer. CPAP.com was the first in the industry to offer return insurance to our customers. Return insurance provides 30 days for you to try a mask and return it for any reason for a refund of the price of the mask. If you are trying a mask for the first time, return insurance might be right for you.
We also offer Free Return Insurance on some masks.
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh:
In our experience, most mask cushions begin to deteriorate after about six months of use. The cushion eventually becomes too soft to hold a seal. The headgear straps lose elasticity and must be tightened more and more to get the same quality seal.
We strongly suggest replacing cushions and pillows as soon as they start to soften. Air leaks may reduce the effectiveness of CPAP therapy and headgear that is too tight may cause facial sores at pressure points. In most cases, replacement headgear is available if it is stretched out or the Velcro worn out.
To see what parts of your mask are replaceable refer to our Replacement Part Finder. Just search for your mask to see all of the replaceable parts.
- A7034 is Nasal Mask
- A7034 is Nasal Pillow Mask
- A7030 is Full Face Mask
- A7027 is Hybrid Mask
- A7044 is Oral Interface Mask (Oracle)
- A7035 is Headgear for Mask - Any Style
- A7036 is Chinstrap - Any Style
- A7032 is Replacement Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7033 is Replacement Nasal pillows
- A7031 is Replacement Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7028 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Cushion
- A7029 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Nasal Pillow
- A7046 is Replacement Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 is Tubing / Hose - Long & Short Tubes
- A4604 is Heated Tubing
- A7038 is Disposable Filter (White / Paper)
- A7039 is Washable Filter (Gross Particle / Foam/ Black)
- E0601 NU is CPAP Purchase
- E0601 NU is APAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Auto Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP ST Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP Auto SV Purchase
- E0562 NU is Heated CPAP Humidifier
- E0561 NU is Passover or Cool CPAP Humidifier
- E0601 RR is CPAP Rental
- E0601 NU is APAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Auto Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP ST Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP Auto SV Rental
- E1356 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery
- E1357 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery Charger
- E1358 is Oxygen Concentrator DC Cable
- E1390 is Portable Oxygen Concentrator
E1399 is Miscellaneous and is used for other CPAP and Oxygen items.
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
I have purchased this mask before. But this time just did not fit right
Been using the same mask for years, have no intention of using anything else.
This is the best fitting mask I’ve found.
It’s the only mask I use.
CPAP .com is very quick and I really liked the service I received
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeNasalNasalNasalHeadgear IncludedNoYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionYesYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsYesYesNoGel CushionYesYesNoForehead SupportYesYesNoMask Cushion TypeGelGelSiliconeFree Return InsuranceNoYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedNoNoYesSmall FaceYesYesNoWide FaceNoNoYes
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperYesNoYesMouth BreatherNoNoNoTV FriendlyNoNoYesClaustrophobicNoNoYesDesigned For HerNoNoNoFacial HairYesYesYes