LiquiCell Nasal CPAP Cushions - 30 Pack
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Liquicell Nasal CPAP Cushions - 30 Pack Overview
The LiquiCell Nasal CPAP Cushions - 30 Pack by Philips Respironics are nasal pads designed to help reduce irritation and marks on the bridge of a nose caused by a CPAP mask. Some masks come in contact with the bridge of the nose which over time can cause irritation and soreness. The LiquiCell Cushions act as a barrier between the mask and bridge of the nose to increase comfort.
This pack includes 30 LiquiCell Cushions which are intended for single night usage. No other products are included with this purchase.
This Product Includes...
- LiquiCell Nasal CPAP Cushions - 30
- LiquiCell Gel: Odorless Silicone Fluid
- Pad Material: Polyurethane
- Latex Free Product
- Overall Cushion Dimensions - Size Standard : 2 1/4 inch x 1 1/8 inch
- LiquiCell Gel Pad Dimensions - Size Standard: 1 7/16 inch x 3/4 inch
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Information and Cautions:
- Each LiquiCell cushion is intended to be used for one night.
- LiquiCell cushions are intended for use with nasal and full face mask cushions. They are not compatible with nasal pillow masks.
- Do not place the LiquiCell Nasal CPAP Cushion over any pre-existing skin damaged areas such as blisters or open skin.
- When removing, gently peel the cushion away from the skin. If found difficult to remove, a mild lotion or skin sensitive oil may be used to ease removal.
- If the area of skin where the cushion has been applied shows any sign of increased irritation, remove, discontinue use, and contact a physician or care provider.
- Before applying check the cushion for any damage, the liquid inside can be released through punctures. If any liquid should come in contact with the eyes, flush immediately with clean water for 15 minutes. If irritation arises, contact a physician or care provider.
If you have a prominent nose like me, this doesn't take off enough pressure from the nasal mask. I still end up with sores on the bridge of my nose. I like the design of these and the ease of use, but this is a clear fail. more...
I've been using these Liquicell nasal cushions for well over a year now. The irritation and constant redness on the bridge of my nose is no longer a problem. I can get two uses per cushions which makes them more of a value too. These cushions also provide a better seal for my mask so I don't get that irritating air leak into the corner of my eyes. They really work well for me. more...
When I get up in the morning I have a slight redness, but it is faded by the time I leave the house, it is so much better than the red rash that was forming on my nose. I am very pleased. more...
These thin plastic pads pull at my skin when I remove them. Being over 75 yrs. old my skin is fragile, loose, and thin and pulling at it when I remove these taped plastic pads will probably give me more wrinkles and sags. I prefer the cotton cushions although you have to be careful in positioning these over your nose as sometimes I do get red marks on the sides and bridge of my nose. more...
These nasal cushions lowered my average AHI from about 0.7 down to about 0.3. Before using the cushions I would often feel some air blowing into my eyes in the middle of the night, and would take the effort to get a better seal at the bridge of my nose. With the cushions it seems to never happen (have used them for only 8 days). I find I can use each cushion for 2 consecutive nights, obviously cutting my cost in half. more...