Standard Battery for SimplyGo Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Standard Battery - SimplyGo Mini POC Overview
This product is not currently available for expedited shipping within the continental U.S. Regular ground shipping will be the only option. Other options may be available for non-continental U.S. residents.
The Standard Battery for SimplyGo Mini is a single-cell battery for use with the SimplyGo Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrator. The standard battery provides up to 4.5 hours of run time on the lowest settings.
According to the manufacturer, the battery for the SimplyGo is approved for use in-flight. However, it's important to understand that regulations regarding these types of batteries can change. Before traveling, it's important to check with the airline to see if they have any internal policies which would prevent the use of this product while in-flight.
Battery LED Charge Indicators
To view the current charge on the battery directly, press the black button on the battery to enable the LED indicators.
|LEDs Lit||Charge Level|
|1 (Blinking)||Less than 10%|
This Product Includes...
Battery Dimensions: 7.9 in x 3.6 in x 1.0 in
Battery Weight: 1.1 lbs
Charge Time: 4 hours (From Completely Drained)
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Packaging Date Stamp Explanation
The dates recorded on battery packaging are internal dates used by the manufacturer indicating when they were checked/charged before shipment, they are not expiration dates of the battery's lifecycle.
First one I received would not charge , CPAP sent Me a return label and quickly replaced with another battery . So far it’s working . more...