"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERHighly recommend for people who have a hard time getting a good seal with a larger mask. This is quiet, easy to use and very comfortable."
February 10, 2015
"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERThis is my 4th mask and all previous masks leaked. This is the 1st mask that I don't have irritation of my eyes because of air leakage!"
January 26, 2014
The Wisp Nasal Mask WITHOUT Headgear offers a choice of frame. When ordering select Clear Silicone Frame or Fabric Frame. This package includes three sizes of cushions: S / M, L, and XL. The innovative design means less facial contact and no need for a forehead support.
Manufactured by Philips Respironics.
4% of Nasal Mask product buyers choose this product.
The Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask WITHOUT Headgear offers a choice in headgear materials. The design of the Wisp is lightweight with minimal facial contact helping to promote therapy comfort.
- Fabric or Clear Silicone Frame
- 3 Cushion Sizes Included
- Lightweight, Flexible Short Tube Included
- Clips for Headgear Included
The frame for the Wisp is offered in Clear Silicone or Fabric. Select the frame type at the time of ordering. The silicone frame is flexible with smooth surfaces. The fabric covered frame has different material on each side offering a choice in feel.
The Wisp frames are interchangeable. The Wisp cushions work with both the silicone and the fabric frames.Cushion - 3 Sizes
The Wisp Nasal Mask WITHOUT Headgear comes packaged with three sizes of cushion. The Small/Medium cushion is installed on the mask frame and can easily be changed to the Large or Extra Large cushion. Also available as a separate purchase is a Petite cushion.No Forehead Support
The Wisp omits the need for a forehead support offering a clear line of site and more comfortable therapy. It allows for watching TV or reading before falling off to sleep.Short Tube
The Wisp Nasal Mask WITHOUT Headgear includes the flexible short tube which is the connection between the long hose and the cushion. The swivel allows for movement while limiting seal disruption. The short tube can pass over the top of the head keeping the hose out of the way.
NOTE: This product does not include the headgear.
The size Original Headgear is packaged with the Wisp. It is part number 1094082. The headgear for the Wisp is also available size Large for separate purchase.
Consider purchasing the size Large Headgear if you meet either of these circumstances:
- Neck measurement or men's dress shirt collar is 17 inches or larger
- Hat size is 7.25 or larger
Click this link: Headgear for Wisp Nasal Mask to view and purchase the headgear.
If interested in the Wisp packaged with the size Original headgear - click this link: Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- Selected Frame - Silicone OR Fabric
- 3 Cushions - Small/Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Tubing with Elbow and Swivel
- Clips for Headgear - 2
Material Components for Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask WITHOUT Headgear
- Clear Frame: Silicone; Polycarbonate
- Fabric Frame: Nylon; Lycra; Urethane Foam
- Cushion: Silicone; Polycarbonate
Short Tube Length: 16" (including elbow and swivel)
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
The headgear is NOT INCLUDED with this product. It can be purchased separately in the desired size.
Headgear Size Information
When the Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack is purchased it comes packaged with the size Original Headgear part number 1094082.
The Headgear for Wisp Nasal Mask is available in two sizes: Original and Large.
Select size LARGE HEADGEAR if one of these two conditions applies:
- Dress shirt collar is larger than 17 inches
- Hat size is larger that 7.25
Included Cushion Change
In December 2014, the manufacturer changed the cushions included with the Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask WITHOUT Headgear. Previously the three sizes included were P, S/M, and L. This changed to S/M, L, and XL.
Care and Maintenance of the Wisp
The manufacturer suggests cleaning the mask cushion, short tube and frame daily using warm water and a mild detergent that does not contain lotions or antibacterial properties. Rinse thoroughly with running water and allow to air dry out of direct sunlight.
The hand wash the headgear weekly using warm water and a mild detergent. Allow the headgear to air dry. DO NOT clean the headgear in a washing machine.
Fitting the Wisp
- Fitting may be done sitting upright.
- Detach the elbow and short tube from the mask frame by squeezing the quick release tabs on the elbow.
- Unsnap one side of the headgear by twisting the headgear clip away from the frame.
- To use the Wisp without the clips remove them and thread the headgear through the frame slots.
- Place the cushion lightly on the nose.
- Attach the clip to the frame and adjust as needed to position the mask.
- Wisp headgear is intended to be worn loosely, allowing for two fingers to fit between the strap and head.
- The headgear should lay flat along the back of the head.
- Attach the elbow and short tube to the mask frame and attach the long hose to the short tube
- Use the headgear crown loop to secure the short tube up, over the head.
- Turn on the machine blowing at the therapy pressure - lay down.
- Turn the head side to side to check the seal.
- If needed, pull the cushion away from the nose and reposition lightly on the nose.
The manufacturer offers the following information to assist in selecting the correct size cushion for the Wisp. Measure from the outside of the nose from one side to the other. Do not measure only the nares or nasal openings, but the entire width of the nose.
- P = Approx 1 1/8 in
- S/M = Approx 1 1/2 in
- L = Approx 1 7/8 in
- XL = Approx 2 1/4 in
Where do I find the size?
The mask frame does not have an identifiable size because it offers a universal fit to each size of the Wisp nasal cushions.
To find the size of the nasal cushion, look at the bottom of the silicone cushion, where the mask frame and nasal cushion connect. A large, black letter will indicate the size of the nasal cushion.
System One Resistance Control Tips
If using a Respironics System One machine, a system one resistance control number from Respironics can be set to allow the machine to compensate for different mask types. The resistance control number for the Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask is X1. Please Note: System One Resistance Control is for System One Machines only.
Choosing a Wisp Frame
Both the Clear and Fabric Frames are the same size. The material is the only difference between the two options. The Clear Frame can soaked for cleaning making it easier to clean and maintain. Additionally, the silicone frame may have a longer life. The Fabric Frame is lighter weight and more comfortable but may not be as durable. The Fabric Frame should be wiped clean, not soaked.
Wisp use with Oxygen
An Oxygen Enrichment Adapter can be added to the therapy circuit in order to use the Wisp with oxygen. The Wisp mask does not have an oxygen port. To use an Oxygen Enrichment Adapter, fit it between the machine and the long tube or the mask and the long tube. It will work with any standard, non-heated CPAP Tube.
Customer ReviewsView All Reviews
CPAP Video & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Are prescriptions required for mask, machine, humidifier, and Provent purchases?
- Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier,
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7370
- Email your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and a Provent prescription form.
- Which CPAP masks work on which machines?
Any mask will work with any machine, with one important exception. The ResMed AirMini is only compatible with certain ResMed CPAP masks. Compatible masks for the AirMini are as follows:
- ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
- ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow
When considering another CPAP, APAP or BiPAP machine from ResMed or any other manufacturer, mask compatibility extends to all brands. The AirMini uses non-standard tubing to connect the machine to the mask, and is the primary reason why other masks won't work with the AirMini. Despite this issue, many of our customers consider the AirMini to be an excellent machine.
- How do I choose the mask that is right for me?
- We provide our customers with many tools to make informed decisions about their mask purchases. Options include:
- Calling a CPAP Expert Toll Free. 800.356.5221.
- Comparison Charts. These charts compare available masks, feature by feature. If you're unsure of the meaning of a feature, click on or hover over the question mark for a pop out definition. Click on the image or name of the product for more detailed product information, pictures and resources.
Compare Most Popular Masks
Compare All Masks
- Browse Our Mask Product Categories. These categories show each mask our company offers, ranked by popularity. Popularity is determined by a mix of sales data and our in-house opinion of the quality of the mask based on our experience and customer feedback. The best products float to the top of our categories.
Nasal Mask Category
Full Face Mask Category
Nasal Pillow Mask Category
Nasal Prong Mask Category
Hybrid Mask Category
Oral Mask Category
Total Face Mask Category
- Sizing Guides. Many Nasal and Full Face masks have sizing guides available to help determine the size needed. Simply print the sizing guide, cut out if needed, and use a mirror or helper to look at the guide to see if it is a proper fit on the face. Please note, to ensure the guide is the proper size, it should be printed in PDF format at 100% scale, meaning "Fit to Page" may have to be disabled.
- Return Insurance. With every mask we sell, you have the option of purchasing return insurance. Masks are FDA approved medical devices. Once a mask is used, it cannot be resold to another customer. CPAP.com was the first in the industry to offer return insurance to our customers. Return insurance provides 30 days for you to try a mask and return it for any reason for a refund of the price of the mask. If you are trying a mask for the first time, return insurance might be right for you.
We also offer Free Return Insurance on some masks.
- Calling a CPAP Expert Toll Free. 800.356.5221.
- How can I get help from a CPAP expert?
- By Live Chat: Click on the Chat now field in the lower right hand corner of the CPAP.com page. If after hours, click Leave a message to enter your question and we will get back in touch with you.
- By Phone: 800.356.5221 (%WeekDayStart% - %WeekDayEnd% CST Mon-Fri; %WeekEndStart% - %WeekEndEnd% CST Sat)
- Email Us: email@example.com
- By Fax: 866.353.2727
- Could not find what you were looking for? Please send us your question. Question Submission Form
- What are the CPAP, BiPAP, Sleep Apnea, and Oxygen related HCPCS, CPT or billing codes?
- A7034 is Nasal Mask
- A7034 is Nasal Pillow Mask
- A7030 is Full Face Mask
- A7027 is Hybrid Mask
- A7044 is Oral Interface Mask (Oracle)
- A7035 is Headgear for Mask - Any Style
- A7036 is Chinstrap - Any Style
- A7032 is Replacement Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7033 is Replacement Nasal pillows
- A7031 is Replacement Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7028 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Cushion
- A7029 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Nasal Pillow
- A7046 is Replacement Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 is Tubing / Hose - Long & Short Tubes
- A4604 is Heated Tubing
- A7038 is Disposable Filter (White / Paper)
- A7039 is Washable Filter (Gross Particle / Foam/ Black)
- E0601 NU is CPAP Purchase
- E0601 NU is APAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Auto Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP ST Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP Auto SV Purchase
- E0562 NU is Heated CPAP Humidifier
- E0561 NU is Passover or Cool CPAP Humidifier
- E0601 RR is CPAP Rental
- E0601 NU is APAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Auto Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP ST Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP Auto SV Rental
- E1356 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery
- E1357 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery Charger
- E1358 is Oxygen Concentrator DC Cable
- E1390 is Portable Oxygen Concentrator
E1399 is Miscellaneous and is used for other CPAP and Oxygen items.
- What does a mask prescription need to say?
- A mask prescription must contain all of the following information:
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More