Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
The Wisp Pediatric Nasal CPAP Mask is a pediatric version of the popular Wisp mask from Philips Respironics. The mask has a giraffe print design to help children better acclimate to CPAP therapy.
Manufactured by Philips Respironics.
The Wisp Pediatric Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack from Respironics is a child friendly take on the widely popular Wisp mask. The Wisp Pediatric Mask includes three cushions designed to fit the size and shape of a child's face. The mask has a more playful appearance to help children ease into therapy. The mask is intended for children who weigh 22 pounds or higher.
- Child Friendly Design
- Three Cushions Included
- Leak Correction Dial
- Tube Management Loop
Child Friendly Design
The Wisp Pediatric Nasal CPAP Mask is designed to help children feel more comfortable with their therapy. The mask has a giraffe print headgear, frame, and tubing wrap to encourage a more inviting reaction.
Three Cushions Included
The Wisp Pediatric Mask includes three cushions: small child, medium child, and large child. The child sized cushions are shaped to better fit the size and shape of a child's face as opposed to an adult.
Leak Correction Dial
The cushion features a leak correction dial at the bottom of the cushion to aid in mask fit. The dial can be adjusted by an adult while the mask is on the child for ease of use. The dial allows for adjustment of the cushion to help stop leakage that may occur.
Tube Management Loop
The tube cover features a tube management loop that can be used in conjunction with the crown strap to route the tube over the head. Routing the tube over the top of the head will help keep the mask stable if the child is an active sleeper or changes positions during therapy.
Please note, this is a mask designed for children only. Looking for the Wisp for adults? See the Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- 3 - Child Cushions (Small, Medium, Large)
Material Components of Wisp Pediatric Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
- Cushion: Silicone
- Headgear: Polyurethane Foam
- Frame: Nylon/Spandex
- Tube: Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer
- Elbow/Swivel/Clips: Amorphous Nylon
Minimum Child Weight: 22 lbs
Headgear Length: 13 in. with tabs, 10 in. without tabs
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Please note, this is the pediatric version of the Wisp mask. This mask is intended for children weighing over 22 pounds. The adult version of the Wisp can be viewed here: Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask.
Cleaning TipsThe manufacturer suggests cleaning the mask cushion, short tube and frame daily using warm water and a mild detergent that does not contain lotions or antibacterial properties. Rinse thoroughly with running water and allow to air dry out of direct sunlight.
The headgear should be hand washed weekly using warm water and a mild detergent and allowed to air dry. The headgear should not be cleaned in a washing machine.
System One Resistance Control Tips
If using a Respironics System One machine, a system one resistance control number from Respironics can be set to allow the machine to compensate for different mask types. The resistance control number for the Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask is X1. Please Note: System One Resistance Control is for System One Machines only.