"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERMakes sleeping easier. Quiet, easier to breath, and fresher smelling with better ventilation."
September 7, 2011
"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERPerfect for me. Not noisy and no more leaking. Very comfortable!"
March 16, 2012
The Zzz-Mask SG Full Face CPAP Mask improves on the Zzz-Mask Full Face Mask's reliability and durability. The mask's frame enhances cushion support and the cushion is more rounded to better fit facial contours. The headgear has also been updated to better retain its shape, providing a consistent fit.
Manufactured by PMI Probasics.
Redesigned Cushion and Frame: The Zzz-Mask SG Full Face Mask cushion and frame have been redesigned and reinforced to help reduce leaks and improve comfort. With the redesign, the Zzz-Mask SG is intended to be worn loosely as the cushion inflates and seals under pressure. The lightweight, soft, medical grade silicone conforms better to the face.
Ease of Use: The silicone cushion is easy to remove, clean and replace.
The 360° Double Swivel Elbow Port: The port provides increased flexibility, which allows for more hose movement while keeping the mask in place.Headgear with Quick Release Clips: Designed to limit stretching, the headgear is made from a control stretch material to retain its shape. It also contains a breathable layer to reduce moisture. The quick release clips are now more durable and simplify fastening or taking off the mask. Quiet Air Diffusion: The air vent holes have been increased to minimize CO2 retention. This results in air being expelled with minimal noise.
This Product Includes...
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Where do I find the size?
To find the size of the full face cushion, turn the mask to look at the elbow. Just below the elbow, embossed letters on the silicone material will indicate the size of the full face cushion.
The mask frame and cushion must be the same size. A cushion of a different size will not fit on the frame.
The headgear packaged with the Zzz-Mask SG Full Face CPAP Mask will be either Blue or Black, both of which are designed to work only with the Zzz-Mask SG Full Face mask.
Customer ReviewsView All Reviews
CPAP Video & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How can I compare different masks?
- Like our machine comparison chart, we have created a CPAP Mask Comparison Guide to help you compare different masks. This guide stacks up every mask we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular masks, or to the different types of masks we sell.
Compare Most Popular Masks
Compare All Nasal Masks
Compare All Full Face Masks
Compare All Nasal Pillow Masks
Compare All Nasal Prong Masks
Compare All Hybrid Masks
Compare All Oral Masks
Compare All Total Face CPAP Masks
- How do I choose the mask that is right for me?
- We provide our customers with many tools to make informed decisions about their mask purchases. Options include:
- Calling a CPAP Expert Toll Free. 800.356.5221.
- Comparison Charts. These charts compare available masks, feature by feature. If you're unsure of the meaning of a feature, click on or hover over the question mark for a pop out definition. Click on the image or name of the product for more detailed product information, pictures and resources.
Compare Most Popular Masks
Compare All Masks
- Browse Our Mask Product Categories. These categories show each mask our company offers, ranked by popularity. Popularity is determined by a mix of sales data and our in-house opinion of the quality of the mask based on our experience and customer feedback. The best products float to the top of our categories.
Nasal Mask Category
Full Face Mask Category
Nasal Pillow Mask Category
Nasal Prong Mask Category
Hybrid Mask Category
Oral Mask Category
Total Face Mask Category
- Sizing Guides. Many Nasal and Full Face masks have sizing guides available to help determine the size needed. Simply print the sizing guide, cut out if needed, and use a mirror or helper to look at the guide to see if it is a proper fit on the face. Please note, to ensure the guide is the proper size, it should be printed in PDF format at 100% scale, meaning "Fit to Page" may have to be disabled.
- Return Insurance. With every mask we sell, you have the option of purchasing return insurance. Masks are FDA approved medical devices. Once a mask is used, it cannot be resold to another customer. CPAP.com was the first in the industry to offer return insurance to our customers. Return insurance provides 30 days for you to try a mask and return it for any reason for a refund of the price of the mask. If you are trying a mask for the first time, return insurance might be right for you.
We also offer Free Return Insurance on some masks.
- Calling a CPAP Expert Toll Free. 800.356.5221.
- How do I care for my mask?
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh:
- How often should I replace my mask?
- Medicare allows for mask cushion replacement every three (3) months, and a complete mask system replacement every six (6) months. CPAP manufacturers and vendors suggest these replacement schedules as well.
In our experience, most mask cushions begin to deteriorate after about six months of use. The cushion eventually becomes too soft to hold a seal. The headgear straps lose elasticity and must be tightened more and more to get the same quality seal.
We strongly suggest replacing cushions and pillows as soon as they start to soften. Air leaks may reduce the effectiveness of CPAP therapy and headgear that is too tight may cause facial sores at pressure points. In most cases, replacement headgear is available if it is stretched out or the Velcro worn out.
To see what parts of your mask are replaceable refer to our Replacement Part Finder. Just search for your mask to see all of the replaceable parts.
- I breathe through my mouth, what are my options?
- People who have a deviated septum, small nostrils, or who suffer from seasonal allergies or chronic sinus issues, may breathe through the mouth rather than the nose. If you are a person who breathes through your mouth you may be able to wear most masks with a few adaptations. Add a Chinstrap if using nasal pillows, nasal prongs or a nasal mask.
A full face mask or hybrid mask can be used without a chinstrap because the seal covers both the nose and mouth. A full face mask will allow you to breathe through your mouth or through your nose.
If you suffer from chronic sinus issues, a full face mask or an oral face mask are good options. Oral masks work best for mouth breathers with blocked nasal passages. You must use a heated humidifier with the oral mask. CPAP.com sells the Oracle HC452 Oral CPAP mask.
If you are a mouth breather who cannot or who does not want to wear a chinstrap, please see our recommended masks for Mouth Breathers.
Here are some suggested items that may help with mouth breathing:
Full Face Masks