Profile Lite Gel Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Profile Lite Gel Nasal Overview
The Profile Lite Gel Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear has an innovative gel cushion which offers a custom fit for better sealing and comfort.
The Respironics Profile Lite Gel Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear offers the unique option of customizing the fit of the gel cushion. It is offered in a wide range of sizes making it a good option for a variety of face shapes and sizes.
Boil & Fit Gel Cushion. The custom fit gel cushion increases comfort and reduces leaks and adapts for facial hair. Here's how it works: Just boil the mask for four minutes. Cool it for ten seconds in cold water, and then press it against your face. It will mold to every facial contour. If your facial features ever change due weight loss or gain, you can easily repeat the process and refit the mask.
Wide Variety of Sizes. Seven sizes for more accurate fit and less leakage. When choosing a size in the Profile Lite, keep in mind that the size range is very wide, from Petite to Large. The Large sizes are rarely used by anyone but very tall people, and even the Medium can be too big for many men.
Gel Forehead Pad The Gel forehead pad helps relieve pressure at the nose bridge.
This Product Includes...
- Deluxe Headgear
System One Resistance Setting (All Sizes): X1
Material Components of Profile Lite Gel Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
- Faceplate: Polycarbonate
- Cushion Outer Shell: Urethane
- Exhalation Elbow and Swivel: Polycarbonate
- Spacer: White Polyethyl Foam
- Port Cap: Flexible Vinyl (PVC)
- Headgear: Velstretch; Lycra Laminate
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Deluxe Headgear and swivel are included. These masks are very big sellers. The boil and fit feature really works.
Mask Port Caps
Respironics packages this mask with both port caps in the off position. The ideal position for standard CPAP use is with the port caps on. Our pictures of the Profile Lite show the port caps in the on position. Port caps should be in the on position unless ports are attached to supplemental oxygen or you are using a machine, such as the 420E APAP, which uses a sensor tube that measures pressure at the mask
For help with cleaning, please review: Profile Lite Cleaning Guide.
Help with Sizing
For help with fitting directions, please review: Profile Lite Mask User Instructions.
The Youth size is designed for children and is smaller than the Petite size.
Where do I find the size?
The Profile Lite frame is labeled with a letter and part number, designating the size. When examining the front of the mask, the letter size is located towards the top center of the frame. The part number, also designating mask size, is located on the front of the mask, just below the elbow. The Profile Lite cushion is not replaceable and is not labeled.
System One Resistance Control Tips
If using a Respironics System One machine, a system one resistance control number from Respironics can be set to allow the machine to compensate for different mask types. The resistance control number for the Profile Lite Gel Nasal CPAP Mask is X1. Please Note: System One Resistance Control is for System One Machines only.
- CPAP Machine Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every CPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular CPAPs, or all CPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular CPAP Machines
Compare All CPAP Machines
- Auto Adjusting Machine (APAP) Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every APAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular APAPs, or all APAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular APAP Machines
Compare All APAP Machines
- BiPAP, VPAP and BiLevel Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every BiPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular BiPAPs, or all BiPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular BiPAP Machines
Compare All BiPAP Machines
Help Me Choose - Mask
Any mask will work with any machine, with one important exception. The ResMed AirMini is only compatible with certain ResMed CPAP masks. Compatible masks for the AirMini are as follows:
- ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
- ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow
When considering another CPAP, APAP or BiPAP machine from ResMed or any other manufacturer, mask compatibility extends to all brands. The AirMini uses non-standard tubing to connect the machine to the mask, and is the primary reason why other masks won't work with the AirMini. Despite this issue, many of our customers consider the AirMini to be an excellent machine.
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
- A7034 is Nasal Mask
- A7034 is Nasal Pillow Mask
- A7030 is Full Face Mask
- A7027 is Hybrid Mask
- A7044 is Oral Interface Mask (Oracle)
- A7035 is Headgear for Mask - Any Style
- A7036 is Chinstrap - Any Style
- A7032 is Replacement Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7033 is Replacement Nasal pillows
- A7031 is Replacement Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7028 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Cushion
- A7029 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Nasal Pillow
- A7046 is Replacement Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 is Tubing / Hose - Long & Short Tubes
- A4604 is Heated Tubing
- A7038 is Disposable Filter (White / Paper)
- A7039 is Washable Filter (Gross Particle / Foam/ Black)
- E0601 NU is CPAP Purchase
- E0601 NU is APAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Auto Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP ST Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP Auto SV Purchase
- E0562 NU is Heated CPAP Humidifier
- E0561 NU is Passover or Cool CPAP Humidifier
- E0601 RR is CPAP Rental
- E0601 NU is APAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Auto Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP ST Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP Auto SV Rental
- E1356 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery
- E1357 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery Charger
- E1358 is Oxygen Concentrator DC Cable
- E1390 is Portable Oxygen Concentrator
E1399 is Miscellaneous and is used for other CPAP and Oxygen items.
In our experience, most mask cushions begin to deteriorate after about six months of use. The cushion eventually becomes too soft to hold a seal. The headgear straps lose elasticity and must be tightened more and more to get the same quality seal.
We strongly suggest replacing cushions and pillows as soon as they start to soften. Air leaks may reduce the effectiveness of CPAP therapy and headgear that is too tight may cause facial sores at pressure points. In most cases, replacement headgear is available if it is stretched out or the Velcro worn out.
To see what parts of your mask are replaceable refer to our Replacement Part Finder. Just search for your mask to see all of the replaceable parts.
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh:
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
- Calling a CPAP Expert Toll Free. 800.356.5221.
- Comparison Charts. These charts compare available masks, feature by feature. IF you're unsure of the meaning of a feature, click on or hover over the question mark for a pop out definition. Click on the image or name of the product for more detailed product information, pictures and resources.
Compare Most Popular Masks
Compare All Masks
- Browse Our Mask Product Categories. These categories show each mask our company offers, ranked by popularity. Popularity is determined by a mix of sales data and our in-house opinion of the quality of the mask based on our experience and customer feedback. The best products float to the top of our categories.
Nasal Mask Category
Full Face Mask Category
Nasal Pillow Mask Category
Nasal Prong Mask Category
Hybrid Mask Category
Oral Mask Category
Total Face Mask Category
- Sizing Guides. Many Nasal and Full Face masks have sizing guides available to help determine the size needed. Simply print the sizing guide, cut out if needed, and use a mirror or helper to look at the guide to see if it is a proper fit on the face. Please note, to ensure the guide is the proper size, it should be printed in PDF format at 100% scale, meaning "Fit to Page" may have to be disabled.
- Return Insurance. With every mask we sell, you have the option of purchasing return insurance. Masks are FDA approved medical devices. Once a mask is used, it cannot be resold to another customer. CPAP.com was the first in the industry to offer return insurance to our customers. Return insurance provides 30 days for you to try a mask and return it for any reason for a refund of the price of the mask. If you are trying a mask for the first time, return insurance might be right for you.
We also offer Free Return Insurance on some masks.
Why would they have a design where the top headgear straps pull against something resting on your forehead,instead of pulling at the top of the nose piece? This is stupid! I pulled the rubber off the top trying to cool my head. Then I got the imprint of the plastic in my forehead from trying to get the mask pulled in adequately to seal. I'm forced to use it until I find something better, not happy at all. more...
I found my favorite mask in my size that my local company said was no longer available. Ordering online also eliminated the trip into my non-handicap accessible provider. Really quick service and shipping. Thank you. more...
They provided good service but I did find it less expensive elsewhere (after I ordered.) I like the insurance form but I wish they would bill insurance carrier. more...
this is the original mask that I got years ago when I was first diagnosed, my medical supplier does not have this anymore, I was so happy when I found this website. I was not sleeping well but now that I have this mask and am using it, it has made a big difference. please do not ever run out of this mask. this is the best mask ever more...
After trying another item for the active sleeper and having to return it, I am very happy this one stays in place, for the most part. Unless I am convinced something would work better, this seems to be the one for me! more...
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeNasalNasalNasalHeadgear IncludedYesYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionNoYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsNoYesNoGel CushionYesYesNoForehead SupportYesYesNoMask Cushion TypeGelGelSiliconeFree Return InsuranceNoYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedNoNoYesSmall FaceYesYesYesWide FaceYesNoYes
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperNoNoYesMouth BreatherNoNoNoTV FriendlyNoNoYesClaustrophobicNoNoYesDesigned For HerNoNoNoFacial HairYesYesNo