Purdoux CPAP Mask & Hose Soap
Purdoux CPAP Mask & Hose Cleaning Soap Overview
Developed to make cleaning a breeze, Purdoux Brand CPAP Soap’s patented formula is specifically designed to clean your CPAP equipment.
Purdoux Mask and Hose Soap Features:
- • Pleasing Green Tea and Mint or Grapefruit and Lemon Scent
- • Apply and Rinse: Formulated for Easy Cleanup
- • Mild Soap Designed for CPAP Cleaning
- • Contains No Harsh Chemicals
Mild Soap Designed for CPAP Cleaning
Many experts recommend using a mild or natural soap, free of harsh chemicals, when cleaning your CPAP equipment. Purdoux CPAP Soap meets all the requirements for a safe CPAP cleaner, making it an essential part of your cleaning routine.
Contains No Harsh Chemicals
Typical soaps, solvents, and cleaners use harsh chemicals that can leave behind toxic residue and degrade your equipment. Purdoux Mask and Hose Soap is formulated to be used on your CPAP mask and hose making it safe for you and extending the life of your CPAP equipment.
In the Box:
- 1 Bottle of Purdoux Mask and Hose Soap (in Preferred Scent)
This Product Includes...
- 1 Bottle of CPAP Soap, 250 ml / 8.4 oz each
- Materials Used: Hypoallergenic, does not include latex.
- Scents Available: Green Tea and Mint or Grapefruit and Lemon
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Cleaning Tips for CPAP Hoses
Here's some tips on cleaning a CPAP hose with Purdoux CPAP Soap:
- Pour some Purdoux CPAP Soap, mixed with a little water, into the CPAP hose.
- Be sure to use a tube brush to clear away any deposits left behind by inserting the brush into the hose, and scrubbing.
- When satisfied you have removed all debris, run clean water through the hose to rinse.
- Hang over a towel rack to drip dry.
Cleaning Tips for CPAP Masks
Here's some tips on cleaning a CPAP mask with Purdoux CPAP Soap:
- Apply a little Purdoux CPAP Soap to the mask cushion.
- Gently scrub with a paper towel or clean wash cloth.
- Be sure to remove all deposits.
- Set aside to air dry.
- Do not ingest soap. Product can be harmful if swallowed.
Haven't used yet.
Works great. No residue left after washing. I will be buying more
Only a small amount is needed to make a cleaning solution. Mask seems cleaner than when I used dish soap.
Only need a little to make up a solution. Mask seems to clean well, better than with dish soaps. Smells nice but no odor left on the mask. more...
1 person found this helpful.