"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERThis mask works great with the head gear. I can not use the nasal pillows that come with the head gear but this mask works just as good. Love it."
January 23, 2008
"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERI have been using this product for 7 years. I use it every night for sleep and I have not had any problems with it."
April 19, 2007
The Breeze Nasal CPAP Mask with Dreamseal Assembly is the assembly for the Breeze system with the Dreamseal nasal cushion which covers the entire nose. The popular over the head hose design of the Breeze has is well known by side sleepers due to the lack of contact with the cheeks.
Manufactured by Puritan Bennett.
The Breeze Nasal CPAP Mask with DreamSeal Assembly can be used by current users of the Breeze and plugs into the breeze system to gives the user the best of both worlds. Current users of the Breeze now can alternate between a mask and the Breeze nasal pillows system when one system becomes difficult to use or for those just wanting a simple change now and then to relieve the stress associated with using just one system. DreamSeal as shown fits into the Breeze headgear.
This Product Includes...
- Breeze Dreamseal Assembly with Cushion
Short Tube Length - Excluding Swivel and Cuffs: Approx. 16 Inches
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
All Size Breeze Dreamseal Cushions Compatible with Dreamseal Frame: All sizes of the Dreamseal cushion are interchangeable with the Breeze Dreamseal frame.
Where do I find the size?
The Breeze Dreamseal mask frame does not have an identifiable size because it offers a universal fit to each of the three nasal cushions.
The size of the nasal cushion is found by holding the triangular base of the mask in the palm of the user's hand. By turning the mask frame from the left to the right, the user will see the size embossed into the side of the cushion, where the mask frame and nasal cushion connect. The letters can be difficult to see. Place the unit in direct sunlight and look in the direction of the clip located on all three side of the triangular mask.
Compatibility with Hard Cuffed Hoses:
The Breeze swivel adapter has been found to be incompatible with hard cuffed hoses. The hose will simply slip off of the mask connection. We recommend using the FlexiTube Angle Adapter to secure this connection.
SnuggleCover for Short Tubes: The SnuggleHose Cover for Short Mask Tubes will fit the short tube of the Breeze SleepGear System.
Breeze Dreamseal Frame NOT Compatible with Breeze Pillow: The Dreamseal frame will not work with the Breeze pillows. Interested in the pillow system? Visit: Breeze SleepGear CPAP Mask with Headgear.
CPAP Product Customer Reviews View All Reviews
CPAP Video & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Are the Breeze Dreamseal and DreamFit nasal cushions interchangeable on the mask frame?
- Yes. This cushion works both the Dreamseal and the DreamFit. While the Dreamseal attachment shell is one size, the Large, Shallow, and Standard cushions will both fit on it and can be interchanged as the user requires. The Shallow is designed for users who have a modest nose bridge and is otherwise of a Standard size. The Standard and Large have a greater cutout at the top to allow for a large bridge.
- Are prescriptions required for mask, machine, humidifier, and Provent purchases?
- Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier,
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7370
- Email your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and a Provent prescription form.
- Which CPAP masks work on which machines?
Any mask will work with any machine, with one important exception. The ResMed AirMini is only compatible with certain ResMed CPAP masks. Compatible masks for the AirMini are as follows:
- ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
- ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow
When considering another CPAP, APAP or BiPAP machine from ResMed or any other manufacturer, mask compatibility extends to all brands. The AirMini uses non-standard tubing to connect the machine to the mask, and is the primary reason why other masks won't work with the AirMini. Despite this issue, many of our customers consider the AirMini to be an excellent machine.
- How do I choose the mask that is right for me?
- We provide our customers with many tools to make informed decisions about their mask purchases. Options include:
- Calling a CPAP Expert Toll Free. 800.356.5221.
- Comparison Charts. These charts compare available masks, feature by feature. If you're unsure of the meaning of a feature, click on or hover over the question mark for a pop out definition. Click on the image or name of the product for more detailed product information, pictures and resources.
Compare Most Popular Masks
Compare All Masks
- Browse Our Mask Product Categories. These categories show each mask our company offers, ranked by popularity. Popularity is determined by a mix of sales data and our in-house opinion of the quality of the mask based on our experience and customer feedback. The best products float to the top of our categories.
Nasal Mask Category
Full Face Mask Category
Nasal Pillow Mask Category
Nasal Prong Mask Category
Hybrid Mask Category
Oral Mask Category
Total Face Mask Category
- Sizing Guides. Many Nasal and Full Face masks have sizing guides available to help determine the size needed. Simply print the sizing guide, cut out if needed, and use a mirror or helper to look at the guide to see if it is a proper fit on the face. Please note, to ensure the guide is the proper size, it should be printed in PDF format at 100% scale, meaning "Fit to Page" may have to be disabled.
- Return Insurance. With every mask we sell, you have the option of purchasing return insurance. Masks are FDA approved medical devices. Once a mask is used, it cannot be resold to another customer. CPAP.com was the first in the industry to offer return insurance to our customers. Return insurance provides 30 days for you to try a mask and return it for any reason for a refund of the price of the mask. If you are trying a mask for the first time, return insurance might be right for you.
We also offer Free Return Insurance on some masks.
- Calling a CPAP Expert Toll Free. 800.356.5221.
- How do I care for my mask?
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh:
- What does a mask prescription need to say?
- A mask prescription must contain all of the following information:
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More