DreamFit Nasal CPAP Mask with Dreamseal and Headgear
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
DreamFit Nasal CPAP Mask Overview
- Move Freely As You Sleep Airway hose routes over the head to enable sleep in virtually any position.
- Leak Resistant Flexible "bellows" chamber between the mask and interface swivels to accommodate movement and help prevent leaks.
- Keep Comfortable and Dry Soft, stretchable Breath-O-Prene straps keep moisture away from the skin for greater comfort
- No Air Blowing At Your Bed Partner Vent hole is angled upward to direct air away from bed partner.
This Product Includes...
- Forehead Pad
- Inlet Tube with Swivel
Materials of Construction
- Perimeter Seal Medical Grade Silicone
- Straps Breath-O-Prene
- Latex? All DreamFit components are latex-free
- Pressure Range 3-35 cm H2O
- Hose Attachment Fits 22 mm O.D. connection
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Where do I find the size?
The Breeze DreamSeal frame comes in one size and is not labeled. The Cushion is labeled with the size and part number. When examining the front of the mask, the cushion size is located on either side of the cushion and the part number is labeled on the bottom side of the cushion.
If you are looking for the pillow version of this mask, please select the Breeze SleepGear CPAP Mask with Headgear
- CPAP Machine Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every CPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular CPAPs, or all CPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular CPAP Machines
Compare All CPAP Machines
- Auto Adjusting Machine (APAP) Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every APAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular APAPs, or all APAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular APAP Machines
Compare All APAP Machines
- BiPAP, VPAP and BiLevel Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every BiPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular BiPAPs, or all BiPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular BiPAP Machines
Compare All BiPAP Machines
Help Me Choose - Mask
Any mask will work with any machine, with one important exception. The ResMed AirMini is only compatible with certain ResMed CPAP masks. Compatible masks for the AirMini are as follows:
- ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
- ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow
When considering another CPAP, APAP or BiPAP machine from ResMed or any other manufacturer, mask compatibility extends to all brands. The AirMini uses non-standard tubing to connect the machine to the mask, and is the primary reason why other masks won't work with the AirMini. Despite this issue, many of our customers consider the AirMini to be an excellent machine.
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to email@example.com
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
- A7034 is Nasal Mask
- A7034 is Nasal Pillow Mask
- A7030 is Full Face Mask
- A7027 is Hybrid Mask
- A7044 is Oral Interface Mask (Oracle)
- A7035 is Headgear for Mask - Any Style
- A7036 is Chinstrap - Any Style
- A7032 is Replacement Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7033 is Replacement Nasal pillows
- A7031 is Replacement Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7028 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Cushion
- A7029 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Nasal Pillow
- A7046 is Replacement Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 is Tubing / Hose - Long & Short Tubes
- A4604 is Heated Tubing
- A7038 is Disposable Filter (White / Paper)
- A7039 is Washable Filter (Gross Particle / Foam/ Black)
- E0601 NU is CPAP Purchase
- E0601 NU is APAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Auto Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP ST Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP Auto SV Purchase
- E0562 NU is Heated CPAP Humidifier
- E0561 NU is Passover or Cool CPAP Humidifier
- E0601 RR is CPAP Rental
- E0601 NU is APAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Auto Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP ST Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP Auto SV Rental
- E1356 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery
- E1357 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery Charger
- E1358 is Oxygen Concentrator DC Cable
- E1390 is Portable Oxygen Concentrator
E1399 is Miscellaneous and is used for other CPAP and Oxygen items.
In our experience, most mask cushions begin to deteriorate after about six months of use. The cushion eventually becomes too soft to hold a seal. The headgear straps lose elasticity and must be tightened more and more to get the same quality seal.
We strongly suggest replacing cushions and pillows as soon as they start to soften. Air leaks may reduce the effectiveness of CPAP therapy and headgear that is too tight may cause facial sores at pressure points. In most cases, replacement headgear is available if it is stretched out or the Velcro worn out.
To see what parts of your mask are replaceable refer to our Replacement Part Finder. Just search for your mask to see all of the replaceable parts.
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh:
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
This mask seemed ideal for me except for one area of discomfort which I could not ignore. The nasal part itself had a hard plastic piece behind the seal. I'm a side sleeper. Everything about the fit, seal, straps, etc. was perfect, but that hard plastic piece dug into my face and was too painful to ignore, and this was after just trying it on and putting my face on the pillow one time. I had to return it. Everything else about the construction seemed to be exactly what I was looking for. I have been using the Comfort Lite 2 with the simple cushion. Without that additional strap that the DreamFit mask has, the cushion doesn't stay in place well. I have to wedge my face into my pillow to try and keep the seal tight. This DreamFit mask seemed to solve that problem, but the nasal piece itself just dug into my face. I'll have to give some other models a try. I'm sure someone with a less sensitive face may be able to use this mask and be perfectly comfortable. more...
I have two nasal masks of this style... this one and the DeVilbiss Serenity. While I like both of them and will alternate, on "nasal mask" nights, this tends to be the one I reach for first. As the title says, it is the quietest mask by a comfortable margin of ANY in my largish collection of full face, nasal, and nasal masks. It is also among the lightest. As to the important bit, once I "cracked the code" of how to wear it (tight, loose, angle, height, etc etc etc) it is VERY quick and easy to get it settled to a leak free fit. I have become quite a proponent of the "hose out the top of your head" form factor masks. Even on nights where I am not particularly restless, having the hose routed overhead like that and secured by the mask at the top of the head significantly reduces hose tugs. It is also much easier to get comfortable as, regardless of the position one is sleeping in the hose just isn't a factor. The mask is also quick and simple to dissemble for cleaning and having quick release buckles at ALL FOUR of the headgear connection points is extremely nice. Great mask and, given that has been around for a while I hope it doesn't go out of production any time soon. more...
After a long search for a nasal mask that works for me this is the only one I have found so far. It seals well and does not cause a severe irratation on the bridge of my nose. It is a "keeper" but I will still continue my search for a better nasal mask. more...
5 people found this helpful.
This is my 3rd purchase of this particular headgear. I love the seal you get because of the design of the headgear. The only negative is that after several months, the velcro in the back does not hold as well as when it is new, but that is to be expected with normal use, so I cannot fault the quality for that. more...
4 people found this helpful.
I normally use a nasal pillow mask that allows me to sleep on my side and stomach. When I caught a cold recently, the nasal pillow was very uncomfortable. I got cold sores in my nose that hurt so bad they woke me up. I tried this nasal mask (that was recommended after putting in my nose and face measurments) and was very happily surprised how comfortable this was. I gave my poor nose a well deserved rest and got a good night's sleep. This mask fit me perfect and did not have leaks even when I moved around a lot and slept on my stomach. The cushion is very cleverly constructed to move and adjust with your change of position. This is the first nasal mask I tried that didn't blow in my eyes or make rude noises. It also is not overly expensive, is easy to put together (didn't even need to read directions) and seems sturdy enough to last awhile. more...
12 people found this helpful.
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeNasalNasalNasalHeadgear IncludedYesYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionYesYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsYesYesNoGel CushionNoYesNoForehead SupportYesYesNoMask Cushion TypeSiliconeGelSiliconeFree Return InsuranceNoYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedNoNoYesSmall FaceNoYesYesWide FaceNoNoYes
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperYesNoYesMouth BreatherNoNoNoTV FriendlyNoNoYesClaustrophobicNoNoYesDesigned For HerNoNoNoFacial HairNoYesNo