"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERWafers are great and I can't say enough positive about aromatherapy used along with CPAP. A wonderful way to help tolerate it!!"
January 11, 2011
Manufactured by Pur-Sleep.
The Pur-Sleep Diffusion Wafer has been specifically designed and produced to deliver the diffusion of essential oils effectively to the CPAP air intake.
The Diffusion Wafers are reusable. Dedicated a single pad for each type of oil. Scented pads may be stored in small, zip-lock bags to preserve the scent.
Although it is not necessary to wash the pads, they can be hand washed and air dried. Continue to use a diffuser pad until it no longer holds the oils.
Please Note: avoid contact with finished surfaces.
This Product Includes:
- 10 Wafers
- Diffusion Tray (Cardstock)
- 5 Zip-lock Bags (Approximately 1 1/2" x 2")
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- 10 - Diffusion Wafers
- 1 - Diffusion Tray (Cardstock)
- 5 - Zip-lock Bags (1.5" x 2")
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Customer ReviewsView All Reviews
CPAP Video & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What are the differences between Essential Oils and Air Candy Oils?
- All of the AirCandy line are high-quality synthetic fragrances. These scents are different from the natural form; for example, the Essential Oils "Creme" is 100% authentic vanilla aromatic derived from real vanilla beans (that's why it's black in color) while the AirCandy "French Vanilla" is a high-quality artificial vanilla. The artificial vanilla is much more common in everyday life. AirCandy products are NOT essential oils; rather, they are very high quality, common fragrances that most people seem to enjoy quite a bit.
- Is It Safe To Use Essential Oils All Night?
- Indeed. People quickly become acclimated to the scents and research has shown that the olfactory sense basically turns off while you are asleep. You will smell the pleasant aroma when you need it the most; while relaxing and falling asleep and also again when you awaken. Remember, we are talking about extremely small quantities of aromatics (a little goes a long way) and all of the essential oils used in the Pur-Sleep are considered safe for human consumption by the FDA.
- Are these Products Approved by the FDA?
- The Pur-Sleep products are not medications nor are they medical devices. They are considered "cosmetics" under the US Federal Food and Drug Act and related regulations. While there is certainly evidence that some essential oils might have a therapeutic value (for instance lavender oil potentially improving deep sleep), essential oils used for their aromatic qualities are regulated by the FDA as cosmetics. The Pur-Sleep products and are in full compliance with FDA laws and regulations pertaining to cosmetics.
- Can I Re-Use the Diffusion Pads?
- The Pur-Sleep Diffusion Pads are made of durable fabrics and may be hand-washed and re-used. Simply wash with a mild detergent, rinse well, and air dry.
- Can I Use Cotton Balls?
- It is highly advised that you do not use any other materials besides the Pur-Sleep Diffusion Pads, which are specifically engineered for use in the diffuser. There is a risk that any other materials may become dislodged or cause problems and the rates of diffusion could also differ if other materials are used.
- Can I Use Other Essential Oils?
- No. Since the carefully formulated Pur-Sleep line of 100% pure essential oils have been selected from the FDA GRAS list and are known or believed to have properties and qualities that support relaxation and sleep and have complementary aromatic qualities it is highly recommend that you use only Pur-Sleep essential oils in the Passive Diffuser.
- What does "Black Cherry" smell like?
- Drenched in sweet cherry fragrances, the Black Cherry provides a soothing feeling that captures the essence of home baked pies and cherry coke. Use only a small amount to provide hours of refreshment.
- What does "Calm" smell like?
- The Calm scent is made from a blend of eucalyptus, French lavender and rosemary. A natural menthol cooling sensation helps soothe and relax users. Calm has no camphor, but provides a mild natural menthol cooling sensation.
- What does "Bubblegum" smell like?
- The child in everyone can enjoy the Banana Berry Bubblegum. A candy covered delight, Bubblegum puts a smile on every user without causing cavities. The sweet smell of bananas and cherry are reminiscent of cotton candy at the fair.
- What does "French Vanilla" smell like?
- French Vanilla sets itself apart from the Creme scent. French Vanilla is lighter with a strong presence of the vanilla bean. CPAP users will find Vanilla promotes a calm, relaxing state of mind ideal for therapy effectiveness.
- What does "Comfort" smell like?
- Well-known for its comforting and sleep-enhancing qualities with sweet marjoram essential oil this scent is warm, herbaceous, nutty, and highly comforting. Also, it is quite rare and expensive. Combined with pure lavender essential oil it creates a unique and pleasant aroma that is designed to help promote a deep and comfortable sleep.
- What does "Dark Chocolate" smell like?
- If chocolate is your love, then the Pur-Sleep Dark Chocolate fragrance will satisfy your chocolate urges. Like all Pur-Sleep fragrances, mix and match for an olfactory bonanza! Use Dark Chocolate with Bubblegum to make your very own Banana Split.
- What does "Deep" smell like?
- Cool, relaxing, and calming are how many people describe this blend of lime, sweet basil, and clary sage. Lime essential oil is well-known for its sedating and relaxing qualities. The aroma can be described as herbaceous, crisp, pleasant, warm, and sweet, with a hint of black licorice and spice.
- What does "Fresh" smell like?
- Described as soothing, sweet, warming, and comforting, this blend of 100% pure Italian tangerine essential oil blended with a hint of lime essential oil is lighter and more candy-like than sweet orange botanicals. You will appreciate this scent if you enjoy the tangy, yet sweet, aroma of tangerines or mandarin oranges.
- What does "Peaches" smell like?
- One of the leading choices when customers participate in trials, the Peach fragrance wins. The scent is very calming and pleasant to the olfactory senses. Experience a true peach smell that is light, but not as strong as some of the other fragrances and essential oils from Pur-Sleep. Blend with a drop of French Vanilla for a Peaches 'N Cream CPAP bedtime treat!
- What does "Rosa" smell like?
- Pleasant and relaxing, there is nothing like the delicate smell of roses. Rosa is a blend of palmarosa and geranium essential oils created with aromatic qualities similar to the smell of roses.
- What does "Strawberry" smell like?
- This fragrance carries a long lasting smell of a strawberry patch! The scent is light and every breath fills with persistent strawberry smell. Enjoy dreams about springtime, deserts, and your childhood. Great for any kid, young or old.
- Can aromatherapy work with my APAP, VPAP, BiLevel?
- This product is compatible with all CPAP and BIPAP machines. The Pur-Sleep System releases a minute amount of fragrance into the air prior to being taken into your CPAP/BIPAP machine. Place the diffuser near the air-intake and turn your machine on.