Republic of Sleep Universal Premium Cleaning Bundle
Save 20% with the Republic of Sleep Universal Premium Cleaning Bundle and easily sanitize your CPAP equipment and home using hospital-grade products at a fraction of the cost. Purchase this bundle and gain peace of mind that 99.99% of bacteria and viruses will be killed on contact!
Our Premium Bundle Includes:
Let's Take a Closer Look Inside
The Control III Hospital-Grade Sanitizing Cleaner kills 99.99% of germs and viruses on contact, making it the most powerful sanitizing liquid cleaner that we sell. It can be used to disinfect and clean mask cushions, mask parts, hoses or tubing, humidifier chambers, and machines. The 16 oz bottle included in this bundle contains enough concentrate to make 16 gallons of sanitizing solution, keeping you stocked on cleaner for months to come!
The Republic of Sleep Citrus Mask Wipes feature 75 total wipes per container. Pairing the refreshing citrus scent of the wipes with the Control III Cleaner creates the perfect sanitizing combination.
The Republic of Sleep Tube Brush has a tether-based design and a durable silicone brush that’s built to scrub the inside of your CPAP tubing and clear out debris with ease. Due to its sleek design, the Republic of Sleep Tube Brush is easy to maneuver and can fit into spots traditional tube brushes miss. When you're done cleaning, you can coil the tube brush for simple storage.
Outlet Bacteria Filters have a 99.97% filtration rating and a 0.3 Micron size, which is small enough to trap most germs and bacteria while also blocking out allergens, hair, dust, and dander. If you use CPAP therapy with an average pressure of 7cm H2O or less, you should not use the filter.
Looking for the Basic Universal Cleaning Bundle? The Basic Universal Cleaning Bundle includes Republic of Sleep Mask Wipes, a Five-Pack of Bacteria Filters, and the Reupublic of Sleep Tube Brush.
This Product Includes...
- Control III Disinfectant - 16 oz Size
- Republic of Sleep Mask Wipes - Citrus Scent
- Republic of Sleep Tube Cleaning Brush
- Generic Outlet Bacteria Filter - 10 Pack
Control III Specifications
Control III is EPA approved and safe for the environment.
- Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride 10%
- Ethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride 10%
Volume: 16 Fluid Ounces of Concentrate
Dilution Mixing Ratio: Mix one (1) ounce of Control III concentrate to one (1) gallon of drinking quality water
Storage Temperature of Mixed Solution: 50 to 120 Degree Fahrenheit
Maximum Storage Time of Mixed Solution: 14 Days
Concentrate Shelf Life: 5 Years in Original Container
Please follow the directions on the Control III label for effective use: Control III Label Instructions
Republic of Sleep Mask Wipes Specifications
- Propylene Glycol
- Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract
- Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Benzalkonium Chloride
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Wipe Count: 75
Republic of Sleep Tube Brush Specifications
- Tube Brush Length: 7' 6"
- Package Contents: 1 Tube Brush, Instructions for Use
- Compatibility: 19mm and 15mm hoses
- NOT compatible with the Dreamstation Go 12mm or AirMini Tubing.
Outlet Bacteria Filter Specifications
Please Note: The Outlet Bacteria Filter may contain phthalates which may cause adverse health effects for women who are pregnant or nursing. Contact your doctor prior to use.
- Micron Sizes: Offers a 99.97% filtration at a 0.3 micron rating
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency: 99.99+%
- Viral Filtration Efficiency: 99.99+%
- Bacteria Filter Weight (Individual): 0.90 oz
- Male Connector End Outer Diameter: 15mm
- Female Connector End Interior Diameter: 22mm
- Latex Free
Heated Tubing Compatibility:
Certain heated tubing is not compatible with this filter. The following heated tubes are not compatible:
- ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube for AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 Machines
- PR System One Heated Tube for 60 Series Auto CPAP Machine
- ClimateLine™ Tubing for S9™ and H5i™ Climate Control System
- Thermosmart Heated Hose for 600 Series CPAPs
The Hybernite Rainout Control System is compatible because the filter fits between the hose and the machine.
The AirMini™ is not engineered for use with this Outlet Bacteria Filter.
While the Outlet Bacteria Filter is compatible with a large number of CPAP machines, the following machines are also not designed for use with the filter due to the Auto On/Off feature, which has difficulty sensing airflow when paired with the bacteria filter.
- ResMed S8 Vantage
- ResMed S8 AutoSet II
- ResMed s8 VPAP
- ResMed s8 VPAP Auto 25
- ResMed VPAP Malibu
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Control III Important Tips
How to Use: Items must soak for 10 minutes to actually disinfect. It is recommended to pre-clean your items first with a little baby shampoo or some other very mild soap and water before using Control III as a disinfectant. Please follow the directions on the Control III label for effective use: Control III Label Instructions
How to Store: You can store the Control III diluted solution in a small container or bucket with a lid, and re-use for up to 14 days. We recommend getting a small spray bottle, following the directions for dilution, and using the spray bottle for everyday cleaning needs.
How to Dispose: Use proper care when disposing of the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Add additional water and dilute the mixture before throwing away the container or pouring out the liquid. The water decreases the potentially harmful effects of the solution. Then, rinse and dispose of the container.
Republic of Sleep Mask Wipes Tips
How to Use:
- Remove your cushion or pillow from the mask frame.
- Gently scrub the inside of the cushions and around the edges. Make sure to wipe away any debris that is left behind.
- Make several passes over the same area with the wipe to ensure that you don’t miss any spots.
- When finished, dispose of the wipe and reconnect the mask cushion or pillows to the frame.
Please note: This product can irritate the skin and eyes. For best results, please only use this product on your mask and wait until your mask is completely dry before using.
Republic of Sleep Tube Brush Tips
How to Use:
- Place water and your diluted Control III disinfectant solution inside of your tube. Please consult your user manual for advice on what works best with your specific tube. Be sure not to use solvents or cleaning sprays to clean your hose as these can leave behind a toxic residue that can be harmful if you breathe it in.
- Holding the hose vertically with one hand, use your other hand to insert the weighted end of the Tube Brush into the top of your CPAP tube.
- Continue to feed the weighted end of the Tube Brush into the CPAP tube until the weight comes out the opposite end, and the brush is positioned near the hose outlet.
Tip: This process works best if you keep the tube straight while performing this step.
- Use your fingers to push the brush end of the Tube Brush fully into the CPAP hose.
- Grasp the cable and weighted end of the Tube Brush with either hand while using the other hand to grasp the CPAP tube.
Tip: Extend the arm holding the CPAP tube as far as comfortable for ease of pulling the Tube Brush through the CPAP tube. The tube is likely to kink. This is normal. Straightening the tube with your hand will reduce this effect.
- In one motion, pull the Tube Brush through the CPAP tube as far as possible.
- It may not be possible to pull the entire Tube Brush through in one pass. You'll need to grab the cable and resume pulling the tube brush through the hose, repositioning your hands as needed. You may need to repeat this step several times until you get the brush through the hose.
How to Store: Pat the Tube Brush dry with a cloth towel to remove moisture. Grasp one end of the Tube Brush while using the other hand to coil the Tube Brush into one hand much like you would coil a garden hose. Be sure to wrap the brush end of the Tube Brush several times around the cable. Store the Tube Brush in a drawer or hang from a hook. For best results, keep away from moisture and store in a room with low humidity.
Outlet Bacteria Filter Tips
How to Clean: Use a damp cloth to wipe the exterior of the filter only. Sleep therapy may be impacted if the in-line outlet bacteria filter becomes wet.
Replacement Frequency: The filter should be replaced every 30 days or sooner if the filter fills with debris.
Is it Safe to Use with a Heated Humidifier?
The filter is safe to use with heated humidifiers. It's important to remember that heated humidifiers can drip water into the filter. If water drips into the filter, moisture can clog the filter and result in less effective therapy. If the filter becomes wet, remove it from the machine and set out to dry. Drying times may vary.
Fit With or Without a Humidifier:
The Outlet Bacteria Filter fits the air outlet port on the following machines:
- Zzz-PAP CPAP Machine
- Puresom CPAP Machine
- EVO 804 APAP
However, the fit isn't snug when you include the humidifier. To create a strong connection with the following machines and their humidifiers, use the FlexiTube Angle Adapter for CPAP and BiPAP Machines to connect the filter to the device.
The Outlet Bacteria Filter fits the air outlet port on the RESmart Machines when the humidifier is attached. However, the fit suffers when the machine is used without the humidifier. The FlexiTube Angle Adapter for CPAP and BiPAP Machines is ideal for connecting the bacteria filter to the RESmart machines, even when the humidifier is not present.
IntelliPAP Heated Humidifier: The area surrounding the IntelliPAP Heated Humidifier does not yield enough space for the outlet bacteria filter to connect to the unit. Attach the FlexiTube Angle Adapter for CPAP and BiPAP Machines to the humidifier to provide ample space for the connection. The CPAP hose fits onto the other end of the bacteria filter.
This is a great bundle. I've noticed a difference since adding on the extra filter. I don't wake up so stuffy anymore and the tube brush is a big help. I feel my tube is getting cleaner now. more...