"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERA very nice upgrade. Still getting use to it but no leaks, not even on my sides and it's not too tight on my face."
December 6, 2016
"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERNot a solicited review- whoever designed this mask gets a gold star from me. Excellent , excellent, excellent."
December 20, 2016
Get mask wipes for just 1¢ more when you add this item to your cart.
The ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face CPAP Mask features a low-profile, traditional full-face cushion, designed to make it easier to see the world around you while you get ready for bed. You can watch TV, read, or send a text without needing to remove your mask.
You'll also appreciate the included Quiet-Air Elbow, making this mask 89% quieter than previous versions.
Manufactured by ResMed.
17% of Full Face Mask product buyers choose this product.
The AirFit™ F20 features padding added to the mask frame to improve user comfort, and it makes for a better overall experience. It also has no forehead support, meaning fewer touchpoints on the face; and uses magnetic headgear clips, allowing anyone to easily put it on or take it off.
Features & Benefits
- InfinitySeal™ Design Provides Maximum Visibility and Comfort
- No Forehead Support Means Fewer Touchpoints
- QuietAir Elbow Helps Reduce Mask Noise
- Simple-to-Use Headgear with Magnetic Clips
- Multiple Cushion and Headgear Sizes Available
- Cross-Compatible with the AirTouch™ F20
- For Her Version Available!
See and Do More Before Bed! InfinitySeal™ Design Provides Maximum Visibility and Comfort
While the AirFit™ F20 covers the bridge of the nose and also covers the mouth, it's designed in a way to allow for maximum visibility for the user. This makes it possible to engage in enjoyable bedtime activities before bed, while the traditional style cushion with InfinitySeal™ provides strong support; making it comfortable at the same time, fitting multiple face sizes.
No Forehead Support Means Fewer Facial Touchpoints
The headgear for this unique mask is structured in a a way to minimize pressure points, by eliminating the forehead support altogether. In doing so, it means there are fewer touchpoints on the face, and less chance for pesky red marks. The headgear is also padded and feels gentle to the touch.
Simple-to-Use Headgear With Magnetic Clips
The mask uses magnetic clips to anchor the headgear to the frame and are easy to put on and take off. The headgear is intended to be simple and intuitive to use, making for a better overall experience.
Headgear and Cushion Available in Different Sizes and Can Accommodate Most Faces
The mask is available in small, medium, and large cushion sizes. While this product contains the standard headgear size, it's also available in small and large headgear sizes. With three sizes of cushions, the mask can fit most facial types.
Cross-Compatible With the AirTouch™ F20 CushionsThe F20 line of masks from ResMed use the same frame and headgear design, allowing for the cushions to be interchangeable. So if you wanted to try the foam cushion from the AirTouch F20, you could, by just buying the desired cushion. Likewise, AirTouch users could purchase the AirFit F20 silicone cushion for added flexibility.
For Her Version Available!
The For Her Version comes in small and medium cushion sizes and was designed with a woman's facial structure in mind. For more information, check out the AirFit™ F20 for Her Page
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- 1 Mask in Selected Size
- 1 Headgear
- 1 InfinitySeal™ Full Face Cushion
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Tips & Tricks for Obtaining the Best Fit
- Remove all packaging from the mask, headgear, and elbow.
- Detach the magnetic headgear clips from the base of the cushion, if applicable.
- With the headgear attached to the mask frame, pull the mask over your head with the ResMed label facing outward.
- Before the mask settles on the face, move the cushion around to ensure it is fitting properly on the bridge of the nose.
- With the cushion positioned, pull the lower headgear straps toward the mask and connect the clips to the blue magnet. Note: The lower headgear straps need to fall below the ears.
- Lift and pull the tabs located at the top of the headgear to apply or loosen tension for a secure fit. Re-attach the tab to the headgear.
- Then adjust the bottom headgear straps in the same manner, if needed.
- Join the air tube and elbow together to form one piece.
- Insert the elbow into the round opening on the full face cushion, and attach the CPAP hose to the elbow.
Cautionary Tip: Magnetic Headgear Clips
The manufacturer issues the following statement in the product user manual: "Magnets are used in the lower headgear straps and the frame of the AirFit N20. Ensure the headgear and frame is kept at least 50 mm away from any active medical implant (eg, pacemaker or defibrillator) to avoid possible effects from localized magnetic fields. The magnetic field strength is less than 400 mT."
The components should be washed using warm water and a mild detergent and allowed to dry out of direct sunlight as follows:
- Daily: Cushion, Elbow, Short Tube
- Weekly: Headgear (with clips), Frame
When washing the headgear and frame, squeeze them to ensure all soapy water has been rinsed out, and also squeeze after rinsing to eliminate excess water before drying.
Where Do I Find the Size?
The frame is one size; therefore, a size indicator is not found on the mask frame.
The cushion size is printed below the round opening on the mask cushion. A printed black circle with a white letter represents the size of the cushion. The letter S represents a Small cushion, M represents a Medium cushion, and L represents a Large cushion.
The manufacturer ships the AirFit™ F20 in a box rather than a traditional sealed bag.