Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
The ResMed F30i Full Face CPAP Mask takes your comfort to a new level, providing a stable cushion that covers your mouth and seals under your nose. Designed to provide the ultimate flexibility to sleep in any position without worrying about pesky kinks and tangles.
ResMed F30i Features:
- • Get Comfortable Again: Sleep in Any Position
- • 360-Degree Swivel: Freedom to Move the Way You Want
- • Open Line of Sight: Wear Glasses, Read a Book, or Watch T.V.
- • Whisper-Quiet: Makes Minimal Noise
- • Disconnect Fast: Easy to Put On and Take Off
- • Fewer Red Marks: Fewer Facial Touchpoints
- • Hollow Frame Design: Easier to Clean and Maintain
Manufactured by ResMed.
4% of Full Face Mask product buyers choose this product.
A Closer Look at the Features
Get Comfortable Again: Sleep in Any Position
With no bulk near the front of the mask, you'll be able to comfortably sleep in almost any position. Whether you prefer sleeping on your stomach, back, or side, this mask is designed to handle these positions by providing extra support to the cushion.
360-Degree Swivel: Freedom to Move the Way You Want
Your hose connects to the F30i on the top of the head, allowing the swivel to rotate a full 360 degrees for maximum range of motion so your hose won't kink and you won't get caught in annoying tangles, which can interrupt your sleep and impact your therapy.
Open Line of Sight: Wear Glasses, Read a Book, or Watch T.V.
Kick back and enjoy the view with the ResMed F30i Full Face CPAP Mask. You'll be able to comfortably wear glasses again, catch a late-night game, or read a book. The wide-open view afforded by the ResMed F30i can also help eliminate feelings of claustrophobia and may reduce your anxiety.
Whisper-Quiet: Makes Minimal Noise
Snuggle up to your partner again, thanks to the minimal noise generated by the F30i. With the F30i, ResMed has taken the quiet-venting technology it pioneered and improved upon it, making the F30i so quiet you may not hear it.
Magnetic Clips and Quick-Release Elbow: Easy to Put on and Take Off
Disconnect from your CPAP hose quickly and effortlessly, thanks to the Quick-Release Elbow found on the AirFit F30i. One simple touch is all it takes to separate the hose from your mask. Should you want to take the entire mask off, the magnetic headgear clips make it easy to do so. Apply a little pressure, and the magnets will unhook, allowing you to easily remove your mask.
Minimal Touchpoints: Helps Reduce Red Marks
The silicone frame is designed to be gentle on your face while making minimal contact. You'll also appreciate the next-generation UltraCompact mask cushion, which doesn't cover the bridge of the nose, eliminating the opportunities for red marks and pimples to form overnight.
Hollow Frame Design: Easier to Clean and Maintain
The F30i only comes with a few parts: the elbow, hollow frame, headgear, and cushion. It eliminates the need for an extra tube or extra parts, so there's less to worry about, clean, and maintain.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- Mask Configuration on AirSense 10, AirCurve or S9: Select the 'Full Face' Option on the Mask Settings Screen of the Main Control Panel.
- Therapy Pressure Range: 4 to 30 cm H20
- Sound: When the mask is less than a meter away, the sound will be roughly 25 dBA When you're about 1 meter away the sound level is 18 dBA, with uncertainty of 3 dBA.
- Operating Temperature: 41°F to 104°F (5°C to 40°C)
- Storage and Transport Temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to +60°C)
- Storage and Transport Humidity: Up to 95% RH non-condensing
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Mask Fitting Tips
Here are a few important tips to help you assemble your new mask and get it properly fitted to your face.
- Connect the air tubing from the CPAP machine to the mask elbow.
- Take the elbow out of the frame by squeezing the quick-release buttons and pulling up.
- Ensure the magnetic clips are not connected to the frame. Twist and pull them away from the frame if they are.
- Place the cushion under your nose, and pull the headgear and frame over your head. You'll connect the headgear to the frame in the next step.
- Bring the lower headgear straps under your ears and attach the magnetic clips to the frame on both sides.
- Unfasten the upper headgear straps and pull them evenly until the mask is secure and comfortable.
- Reattach the elbow with the air tubing to the frame.
- If the mask feels firm but comfortable, and air is flowing normally, you'll have a properly fitted mask.
When fitting the mask, do not overtighten the headgear as this may lead to skin redness or sores around the mask cushion.
Cleaning the Mask Tips
- Disassemble the mask by removing the headgear, elbow, and separating the cushion from the frame.
- Using mask wipes or mild soap and water, gently wash all parts of your mask cushion, taking care to remove any debris that may have accumulated.
- The headgear can be washed separately in mild soap and water. Make sure to rinse thoroughly, removing any soap suds that may be left behind.
- Place the cushion and headgear to dry. Avoid placing these items in direct sunlight.
- The hollow frame can be cleaned by submerging in soapy water. Run water through the frame to rinse, and allow to air dry.
Do not iron the headgear as the material is heat sensitive and will be damaged.
Magnets are used in the lower headgear straps and the frame of the mask. Ensure the headgear and frame are kept at least 2" (50 mm) away from any active medical implant (e.g., pacemaker or defibrillator) to avoid possible effects from localized magnetic fields. The magnetic field strength is less than 400 mT.
The mask contains two main safety features: the exhaust vent holes and anti-asphyxia valves, both work together to enable normal breathing and exhaust exhaled breath. Blockage of any of these exhaust vents should be prevented to avoid having an adverse effect on the safety and quality of the therapy. Regularly inspect the vent holes and anti-asphyxia valves to ensure they are kept clean, clear of blockages, and are not damaged.
Discard if broken. If there is any visible deterioration of a mask component (cracking or tears etc.) the component should be discarded and replaced.