AirMini™ Mask Setup Pack with AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask
Please Note: This version of the AirFit™ P10 is compatible with the AirMini™ Travel CPAP only. It IS NOT compatible with any other machines.
The AirFit™ P10 Mask Setup Pack for AirMini™ Travel CPAP Machine is a kit with an integrated hose and mask for use with the AirMini™ Travel CPAP from ResMed.
The Airfit™ P10 Mask for AirMini is a version of the very popular AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask. This version of the P10 is only compatible with the AirMini™ machine and WILL NOT work with any other machines.
The Airmini™ version of the P10 has specially designed venting to allow proper moisture collection in the included HumidX™ waterless humidification units. This kit includes one standard HumidX™ and a HumidX&rade; Plus. The standard version is for use in normal or humid climates while the Plus version is for use in dry climates.
The AirFit™ P10 Mask Setup Pack for AirMini includes all three sizes of nasal pillows: small, medium, and large. The setup pack includes the standard blue P10 headgear as well as headgear clips.
This Product Includes...
- AirMini Hose
- AirFit P10 Mask for AirMini (S, M, L Pillows Included)
- 1 - Standard HumidX
- 1 - HumidX Plus
- AirFit P10 Headgear Clips
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
This version of the AirFit™ P10 is compatible with the AirMini™ Travel CPAP Machine. It IS NOT ocmpatible with any other machines.
- Always remove the HumidX™ before washing to ensure it stays dry. The HumidX™ should be replaced 30 days after opening.
- The AirMini™ hose should be washed weekly in warm water with a mild detergent and replaced every 6 months.
- The mask (excluding headgear) should be washed daily using warm water and a mild detergent, rinsed well, and allowed to air dry.
- The mask headgear should be washed weekly in the same manner.
The agent that helped me on the phone was very pleasant and helpful. I was able to order exactly more...
This is a good quality mask and exactly the type that works best for me. It was a great more...
I chose the P10 over a full mask. It comes with three different “Air Pillow” sizes to fit even the more...
This is a good fit and easy to set up and use. There are 3 different size more...