Manufactured by ResMed.
The DC Converter for AirMini™ Auto CPAP Machine by ResMed connects the AirMini™ to a 12V or 24V battery power source, including the battery used in a boat, car or recreational vehicle.
Please Note: This converter will ONLY work with the Airmini™ Auto CPAP Machine.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- DC Converter
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Freedom Battery Compatibility Tip
This is not compatible with the Freedom Battery by BPS. This DC Converter will not power the AirMini Auto CPAP Machine if used with the Freedom Battery. A 150W Sine Wave Inverter would be required instead of the DC Converter if the user wants to use the Freedom Battery to power the AirMini Machine. The inverter can be purchased here.
Vehicle Safety Tips