ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
The AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier is ResMed's premium CPAP machine designed to keep you healthy and comfortable by automatically determining the lowest pressure needed for treatment and providing the moisturizing benefits of a built-in heated humidifier to keep you from drying out overnight.
Now offering a risk-free trial on the AirSense™ 10, good for up to 30 days of original purchase! This risk-free trial allows you to return this machine for a full refund. It's a great way to test out the machine and see if it's really for you, with the flexibility to return it if it isn't.
The ResMed AirSesne™ 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier can help reduce the number of doctor visits you'll need for things like changing therapy pressure, as the AirSense™ 10 is able to automatically determine the correct pressure and adjusts with you as your therapy needs change.
This means you won't need a sleep study and the doctor to manually change the pressure every time you need an adjustment. Your AirSense™ 10 can do it for you.
It is also one of the quietest CPAP machines on the market today, registering in at around 26 decibels, which is considered whisper-quiet. It may cause fewer irritations to a spouse or bed partner, allowing for a better night of sleep for everyone involved.
Features & Benefits
- Automatic Pressure Adjustments Can Mean Fewer Trips to the Doctor
- Whisper Quiet CPAP Machine Creates Fewer Disturbances
- Built-In Real Water Humidifier
- Optional ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube
- Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR™) Makes it Easier to Exhale
- Full-Color LCD Display Automatically Adjusts Brightness
- MyAir™ App Enables You to Track Therapy on Your Phone
- AutoSet Response Can Be Set to Standard or Soft
- FREE Returns for 30 Days!
Automatic Pressure Adjustments Save You Time and Money
Who likes to go to the doctor? The AirSense™ 10 keeps track of your breathing during the night, and can automatically change pressures in real time, without needing a sleep study to make it happen. This can save you time and money over copays and additional hassle. You'll still need to see the doctor for follow-up care or if you notice something's wrong, but for routine pressure adjustments, you won't need to visit the doctor.
Whisper Quiet CPAP Machine Creates Fewer Disturbances
A noisy CPAP machine can not only make it harder for you to sleep, but it can also disturb your bed partner too! At 26 decibels, the AirSense™ 10 is considered whisper quiet— one of the quietest available— helping to reduce the noise from your therapy so you can enjoy a restful night with your bed partner.
Built-In Real Water Humidifier Helps Keep Your Sinuses from Drying Out
Why pay extra? The built-in heated humidifier is designed to keep your sinuses comfortable and is included with your AirSense™10 for no extra charge. Designed to add gentle moisture to your therapy air, the built-in humidifier will help make it easier to stick with your therapy by keeping you comfortable while you're sleeping so you wake up refreshed and energized.
OPTIONAL: ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube
A heated hose is designed to keep the air warm as it moves from your machine to your mask, reducing the likelihood that condensation will form inside the tube, which can lead to unwanted moisture. The heated tube allows your humidifier to keep you comfortable and asleep, for your best rest yet.
Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR™) Makes it Easier to Exhale
Your AirSense™ 10 has an advanced pressure relief system, designed to drop the incoming pressure when you exhale, so you aren't fighting to get your breath out. It's able to monitor your breathing and is smart enough to know when you're about to exhale, so it can adjust accordingly.
Full-Color Backlit LCD Display Automatically Adjusts Brightness
The AirSense 10 AutoSet has a colored LCD display and easy to read menus. Select the menu item on the screen by turning the easy grip dial. Selecting the My Options menu shows the current settings and lets the user modify settings including:
- Ramp time - Ease into therapy with a period of lower pressure. Or select AutoRamp™ and the machine senses when sleep begins.
- Humidity Level - Set humidity between 1 (lowest) & 8 (highest), or turn it off.
- Mask Fit - Runs a seal integrity check showing green smiling face or red frowning face.
- Pressure Relief - Eases the pressure when exhaling
- SmartStart™ - Therapy automatically starts when it senses breathing
- Mask Type - Set mask type being used: Nasal; Nasal Pillow; Full Face Mask
- Run Warmup - Preheat the humidifier water before starting therapy
- Response - Provides a more gentle transition during pressure increases
The machine also is equipped with a light sensor so it knows when it's right to adjust the backlighting so it doesn't bother anyone in the room.
MyAir™ App Allows You to Track Your Therapy on Your Phone
Your AirSense™ 10 includes free access to the state-of-the-art MyAir App, helping you stay on top of your therapy data, even when you're on the go. The MyAir App can help you keep track of your AHI, leaks, number of events per hour, and usage hours. This helps you spot potential problems, and provides you with the data you need to make your doctor's appointments more productive.
AutoSet Response Can Be Set to Standard or Soft
"Soft" mode makes pressure adjustments more natural and gentle, and are similar to the pressure settings for the AirSense 10 for Her. It's intended for anyone who may be sensitive to more rapid increases in pressure. You can also set the mode to Standard, which uses the default mode for CPAP pressure adjustments.
Free Returns for 30 Days!
Try the AirSense™ 10 completely risk-free for 30 days. If you're unsatisfied for any reason, or it doesn't work for you, you can return it to CPAP.com for a full refund. So go ahead! See if the AirSense™ 10 is for you, and order yours today!
Optional Products to Improve Your Experience
- ResMed AirSense Supplies Bundle: Includes an upgraded ClimateLine Air Heated Hose, 6 Disposable Filters, and a standard replacement water chamber for a discounted price. You'll have enough supplies to last you for the next six months!
Add these products to your bag during checkout. You'll be glad you did!
- Disposable Hypoallergenic Filters: These hypoallergenic filters are designed to remove allergens and dust from the air, and will only last about a month. They may last an even shorter amount of time, depending on your air quality. Stock up now so you won't get caught without a replacement!
- Bacteria Filters: Bacteria filters capture all the small annoyances that slip through your machine's usual filter, including pollen and dander. If you have issues with allergies, you may find that these bacteria filters provide an added layer of defense. Like your hypoallergenic filters, these will last only a short time and then need to be replaced. Grab the 10-pack on your way out!
- Dishwasher Safe Humidifier Chamber: Your new AirSense 10 doesn't ship with a dishwasher-safe humidifier chamber. Upgrade now, so you won't be bothered by the hassles of cleaning your humidifier chamber by hand. Not only will you save time, your humidifier tank may last longer.
- Compatible SD Data Card In addition to storing your compliance data in the cloud, your AirSense 10 can output your therapy data to this memory card.
This Product Includes...
- Auto-Adjusting CPAP Machine
- Built-In HumidAire Heated Humidifier
- Standard Humidifier Chamber
- SlimLine Tubing - 15mm Diameter
- Power Supply and Cord
- Travel Bag
- 1- Standard Filter (Installed)
- Patient Manual
- Filter Cover
- Hose Elbow
Weight - Machine with Water Chamber: 2.75 lbs (44 oz.)
Dimensions - Machine with Water Chamber: 10.04 in L x 4.57 in W x 5.91 in H
Weight - Standard Chamber: .54 lb
Weight - Machine with Side Cover (Without Water Chamber): Approx. 2.452 lbs
Dimensions - Machine with Side Cover (Without Water Chamber): Approx. 8 in L x 4.57 in W x 5.91 in H
Dimensions - Travel Bag: 13.24 in L x 10 in W x 5 in H
Weight - Travel Bag Alone: 1.18 lb
Weight - Machine with Humidifier; Power Supply and Cord; SlimLine Tube; Travel Bag: Approximately 5.1 lbs
Weight - Machine with Humidifier; Power Supply and Cord; OPTIONAL ClimateLineAir Tube; Travel Bag: Approximately 5.25 lbs
Sound Level: 26.6 dBA
Water Chamber Capacity: 380 mL
Weight - 90W Power Supply, Cord and Plug: 1.29 lb
Dimensions - 90W Power Supply Only (Not including Cord or Plug): 5 1/2 in x 1 7/8 in x 1 1/4 in
AC Input Range - 90W Power Supply: 100 - 240V, 50 - 60Hz, 1.0 - 1.5A, Class II
DC Output - 90 W Power Supply: 24V --- 3.75A
Typical Power Consumption: 53W (57VA)
Peak Power Consumption: 104W (108VA)
Operating Pressure: 4 - 20 cm H2O (0.2 cm increments)
Length - SlimLine Tubing: 6 feet
Materials - SlimLine Tubing: Flexible Plastic
Materials - Water Chamber: Injection Molded Plastic, Stainless Steel, Silicone Seal
Materials - Standard Filter: Polyester non-woven fiber
Temperature Range - Optional ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube: 60 - 80° F (16 - 30° C)
Operating Temperature: 41° F - 95° F (5° C - 35° C)
Storage and Transport Temperature: -4° F - 140° F (-20° C - 60° C)
Operating Humidity: 10% - 95% Relative Humidity, non-condensing
Storage and Transport Humidity: 5% - 95% relative Humidity, non-condensing
Operating Altitude: Sea Level - 8500 Feet (2,591 M); Air pressure range 1013 hPa - 738 hPa
Maximum Temperature - Heating Plate: 154° F (68° C)
Maximum Temperature - Cut Out: 165° F (74° C)
Maximum Gas Temperature: Less than or Equal to 106° F (? 41° C)
IEC 60601-1:2005 Classification: Class II (Double Insulation), Type BF, Ingress protection IP22
Machine Warranty: 2 Years
Patient Weight: Greater than 66 lbs
The chamber should be taken apart and hand washed weekly using warm water and a mild detergent. It should be rinsed well and allowed to air dry out of direct sunlight before reassembling. The chamber should not be washed in a dishwasher or washing machine. The SlimLine hose should be washed in the same manner and allowed to completely dry out of direct sunlight before reattaching to the machine and mask.
Required Settings: This machine does not have required settings.
Unless directed otherwise, CPAP.com will leave this machine at its default settings of:
- Mode: AutoSet
- Minimum Pressure: 4 cm H2O
- Maximum Pressure: 20 cm H2O
- Ramp: Auto
- Start Pressure: 4 cm H2O
- Humidity Level: 4
- Mask Type: Pillows
- EPR: Off
- SmartStart: Off
- Tube Type: Slimline
- Antibacterial Filter: No
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
The user manual included with this machine can be viewed and downloaded here: AirSense 10 User Guide.
FAA Compliance Letter: To view the FAA compliance letter for the AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier, click here.
Travel Bag Tips
As of early 2015, the AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier comes with an upgraded travel bag. The improved design is bigger, measuring 13.24 in long, 12 in wide, and 5 in tall. The larger space allows the user to pack and protect their machine as well as the accessories for the machine, such as a mask. There is a zippered compartment located between the lid and the base of the bag. The included SlimLine™ hose is located in this compartment. An image of a hose is placed along the compartment to note it is the location where the user can safely store the hose. Additional images are placed on the flap near the edge of the bag. These pictures signify the designated location for the power cord and the mask.
Do not fill the water chamber past the max fill line as this could result in water entering and damaging the device. Allow the water chamber to cool for ten minutes after use before handling as it could be too hot to the touch. The machine will display a blue snowflake in the upper right of the screen while cooling is taking place. The water chamber should be washed weekly using warm water and a mild detergent, rinsed well, and allowed to dry out of direct sunlight. The standard water chamber included is not dishwasher safe and should only be hand washed. To view a dishwasher safe chamber, see the Dishwasher Safe Water Chamber for AirSense™ 10 Humidair™ Heated Humidifier.
If the integrated heated humidifier is not being used, purchase the Side Cover for AirSense™ 10, AirStart™ 10, and AirCurve™ 10 Machines separately in order to enclose the machine opening. The side cover is not needed to operate the machine.
How to Determine if the Water Chamber is Dishwasher Safe?
AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 machines denote the water chamber model with an "S" or "C" label. Look directly above the maximum fill line located on the side of the chamber to find the word HumidAir™ and the corresponding letter embossed into the tank.
- If the water chamber is dishwasher safe, the chamber will appear as HumidAir C, which represents a cleanable tank.
- If the water chamber is the standard model, the chamber will appear as HumidAir S, which represents a standard tank.
Either a 15mm (Slim) hose or a 22mm (Standard) hose may be used with the AirSense™ 10 line of machines. The machine must be changed to the proper setting to ensure accurate therapy pressure. Also available is the optional ClimateLineAir™ heated hose which will instantly activate the Auto Climate Control feature when connected to the machine.
A SlimLine™ hose is included with the purchase of the AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAP machine. The hose is found in the interior, zipped compartment of the travel bag. The zippered nook is located at the point where the cover meets the bottom of the travel bag at the back of the machine compartments.
Tube Brush Compatibility
The CPAP Tube Brush Second Gen is not compatible with the following hoses:
- ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube for AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 Machines
- ClimateLineAir™ Oxy Heated Tube for AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 Machines
While the tube brush can certainly be used to clean the hose, it's not able to make the 90-degree turn at the machine connection end and will be unable to clean the entire hose. The tube brush is fully compatible with all other models.
The AirSense™ 10 CPAP machines feature AutoRamp™ technology. Unlike traditional ramp features that will slowly ramp up pressure over a set amount of time, AutoRamp™ will stay at the set starting pressure until it senses the user is asleep. The default starting pressure is 4 cm H2O. Once the user is asleep, it will then start ramping 1 cm H2O per minute until it reaches the full prescribed pressure. AutoRamp™ will always reach the full prescribed pressure within 30 minutes, so even if not asleep, the machine will start to ramp in 1 cm H2O increments every minute to reach the full prescribed pressure at the 30 minute mark. Additionally, the AirSense 10 CPAP machines can be set to a traditional ramp if needed, or turned off altogether.
Per the manufacturer, the SmartStart™ technology may not function as intended when used with a nasal pillow mask and a pressure setting of 7 cm H2O or less. If the feature does not appear to be functioning, this comfort feature can be turned off. Please refer to the User Guide for more information.
Airplane Mode Tips
Please note, the AirSense Line of machines include a built in wireless modem giving the machine data transfer capabilities over a wireless cellular network. The wireless modem will automatically connect if the machine's "Airplane Mode" is turned to "Off". For privacy concerns, CPAP.com will ship the machine with airplane mode "On" so that sleep data information will not be transmitted unintentionally over the wireless network. If Airplane mode is turned "Off", sleep data could be transmitted to ResMed's servers.
PLEASE NOTE: The AirView data transfer system is for use only in North America. It cannot be used to transmit data wirelessly outside of North America.
Features Summary for the AirSense 10 Line of Machines
- ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier: Single pressure CPAP machine with included HumidAir Humidifier. Can be set only in CPAP mode and CPAP mode with EPR. Compliance sleep data along with AHI. Only available in black.
- AirSense 10 Elite CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier: Single pressure CPAP machine with included HumidAir Humidifier. Can be set only in CPAP mode and CPAP mode with EPR. Compliance sleep data plus advanced data on the screen. Only available in black.
- AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier: Auto-adjusting CPAP machine with standard AutoSet algorithm with included HumidAir Humidifier. Can be set in Auto mode with standard AutoSet algorithm, Auto mode with standard AutoSet algorithm with EPR, CPAP mode and CPAP mode with EPR. Only the standard AutoSet algorithm is available on this machine. Compliance sleep data plus advanced data on the screen. Only available in black.
- AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier: Auto-adjusting CPAP machine with standard AutoSet algorithm with included HumidAir Humidifier. Can be set in AutoSet For Her algorithm OR standard AutoSet algorithm , Auto mode, Auto mode with EPR, CPAP mode and CPAP mode with EPR. Compliance sleep data plus advanced data on the screen. Only available in white.
For a detailed chart outlining the differences between machines in the AirSense 10 series, please click here.
This machine comes with a 2 year manufacturer warranty. CPAP.com will work with the manufacturer on your behalf if the machine needs repairs. Please follow these steps:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-356-5221 to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number before returning the equipment
- Include a note with the machine describing the issue you are experiencing, along with your full contact information to include a return shipping address and the RMA number provided to you
- Ship only the defective items to CPAP.com at 13235 N Promenade Blvd Stafford, TX 77477
- If sending in machine for warranty consideration, ship only the unit that is malfunctioning, along with the power cord. Do not ship the carrying case or hose
- Loaner Machines are available for rental during the warranty process
- Email updates will be sent to keep you informed as the machine moves through the warranty process
- CPAP.com will contact the manufacturer on your behalf and handle all shipping between us and the manufacturer
- The repaired or replaced unit will be returned to you. Shipping charges may apply.
Please note: The manufacturer warranty is voided by water damage or misuse of the machine.
EXP48 Pro and EXP96 Lithium-Ion Batteries
Using the AirSense 10 DC Converter, you can connect your AirSense Series machine to the EXP48 Pro and EXP96 Pro batteries. These batteries last up to ten times longer than traditional batteries and can yield run times up to six nights (with the EXP96). Because of their unique design, they can also charge faster than similar batteries, making it a win-win for anyone going off-grid.
AirSense 10 DC Power Information
The following information is applicable for the ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with or without the humidifier turned on. Keep in mind that using the heated humidifier will reduce the run time of a battery by approximately half.
- DC capable: Use the ResMed DC Converter 24V 90W For AirSense 10, AirStart 10, AirCurve 10 Machines to operate the AirSense™ 10 AutoSet from a DC power source (battery).
- ResMed Power Station II Battery Kit for AirSense™ 10 & AirCurve™ 10 CPAP Machines: Use this complete kit including: the lithium-ion battery, the compatible DC cable, and the PSU adapter to power a ResMed AirSense™ 10 or AirCurve™ 10 machine when AC power is not available.
- Freedom Travel Battery Pack for CPAP Machines: Use the AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 Machine 24V Power Converter for Freedom Travel Battery Pack to connect to the Freedom. The Freedom is a lightweight lithium ion battery.
- Medistrom Pilot 24-Lite: This Lithium-Ion battery can power the ResMed AirSense 10 without needing an inverter, using a standard connection cable, which is included with the battery.
The DC Converter 24V 90W For AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 Machines is required to use the following machines with DC power directly from a battery:
- AirSense™ 10 CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 Elite CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet for Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve™ 10 S BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
Failure to use the ResMed DC Converter 24V 90W For AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 Machines can damage the machines.
The Medistrom Pilot 24-Lite is a lightweight Lithium-Ion battery, and it has emerged as the ideal way to power the AirSense 10, as it does not require using an inverter and comes with the connector cable needed to make it work.
This battery kit includes a fast-charging lithium ion battery designed to charge 95% of the battery in less than four hours. The battery is designed to alert the user when the battery is low by sending a visual and audible alert to the charge display on the RPS II. To have double the run time, add a second RPS Battery Cell. Please Note: The Battery Coupler Kit for ResMed Power Station (RPS) II is needed to connect the batteries.
The PSU Adapter for the ResMed AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 Series is included in this kit. Use the adapter to charge the battery with the External 90 Watt Power Supply for ResMed AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 Series CPAP and BiPAP Machines.
The RPS II Battery Kit for AirSense 10™ and AirCurve™ 10 machines comes with a carry bag. When using the double configuration, the bag will hold an additional battery cell. An access panel designed into the bag, allows the battery to be charged or used while it is inside the travel bag.
The Freedom Travel Battery Pack is a lightweight lithium ion battery. Combined with the ResMed DC Converter 24V 90W For AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 Machines it can be used as a great travel power companion for the AirSense™ CPAP Machine.
150W Modified Sine Wave Inverter Compatibility: The 150W inverter combined with the C-100 Travel Battery Pack will provide an AC outlet to plug the AirSense machine into the C-100 battery, however will provide a very low run time. It is NOT ADVISED to use this inverter to power the Airsense machines with the C-100 battery. Use instead the 24V converter.
This was the machine I got from my DME four years ago, when it started getting the ‘wheeze of death’ more...
Purchased this as my second air sense 10; got a great sale price and speedy shipping. My first machine came more...
This machine has lots of features for the price. It works like a Bi Pap machine without the high price.
Great new CPAP for me. Tracks info during course of night or use which is very helpful. The more...
Cpap.com was a pleasure to deal with. I knew what product I wanted, and had it in 3 days, exactly more...
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesManufacturerResMedResMedPhilips RespironicsTypeAPAPAPAPAPAPWarranty2 Years2 Years2 YearsSound Level26.6 dBA30 dBA25.8 dBAQuietYesNoYesManuals IncludedPatient/Quick SetupPatientPatient
DimensionsTravel SizedYesYesYesUnder 3 lbsYesYesYesMachine Weight2.750.66 lbs1.56 lbsEntire Weight5.1 lbs2.06 lbs4.37 lbsEntire Size10.04" x 4.75" x 5.91"NA11.7" x 7.6" x 3.3"Entire Package Size13.24" x 10" x 5"12.25 in L x 4.6 in W x 315" x 8.5" x 5.5"Machine Size OnlyNA5.4 in L x 3.3 in W x 2.16.2" x 7.6" x 3.3"
Humidifier FeaturesHeated HumidifierHumidAirNoDreamStation HumidifierBuilt-In HumidifierYesNoNoHeated Humidifier TypeBuilt InNAIntegratedAmbient Rainout ReductionAutoClimateControlNoDreamStation Heated TubeIntegrated Heated HoseClimateLineAireNoYesHumidifier Water Capacity380mLNA325 mL
Pressure FeaturesAuto Pressure AdjustmentYesYesYesPressure Range4-20cm H2O4-20 cm H2O4 - 20 cm H2OEPAP Pressure RangeNANAN/AEasy BreathingAutoSet with EPRAutoSet with EPRA-FlexRampYesYesYesCPAP ModeYesYesYesLeak CompensationYesNoYesMax Operating Altitude8,500 ft8,500 ft7,500 ft
Power FeaturesDirect Battery OperationYesNoYesVoltage Range100-240V100-240V AC100 - 240V ACOptional DC CableYesYesYesIntegrated BatteryNoNoNo
Software FeaturesAdvanced Software/DataYesYesMSD/OSData CardYesNoYesOptional SoftwareResScanAirMini AppDreamMapper
Additional FeaturesAuto Altitude AdjustmentYesYesYesAuto ON/OFFYesYesYesMask Off AlertNoNoNoSpontaneousNoNoNoTimedNoNoNoDesigned For HerNoNoNoBack Lit DisplayYesNoYesBacklight Shuts OffYesNAYes