Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
When you get a new AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ Series CPAP Machine or AirCurve™ 10 Series Machine, it comes with one filter, a standard hose, and a standard water chamber. You may not realize that all these items wear out quickly, and you'll need to have ready replacements on hand or else you'll be missing out on valuable therapy time. Missing therapy time isn't just dangerous. It can affect your cardiac health, and can lead to high blood pressure, stroke, or even dementia.
That's where the ResMed™ AirSense 10 Series Supplies Bundle comes in. It provides replacement parts for your CPAP machine so that you won't be stuck when they wear out. With the bundle, you'll get a six-pack of filters, an upgraded heated hose to prevent tube condensation from forming, and a replacement water chamber.
Manufactured by ResMed.
The products in this bundle will work with the following machines:
- AirSense™ 10 CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 Elite CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet for Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve™ 10 S BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
Here's a breakdown of how long these supplies will last:
- The 6 filters will last you 6 months, as each filter is designed to last one month.
- The heated hose is an upgrade, so you can use it right away. Most hoses last 6 to 12 months.
- You should replace your water chamber once every 6 months.
Here's what they do:
AirSense Disposable Filters: These filters keep dust, dander, pollutants, and irritants out of your machine—and out of your lungs. They trap these tiny particles and keep your air mostly clean, so you're only breathing fresh, healthy air. You'll need to replace a disposable filter once a month, or when it looks dirty or discolored.
Why should you replace on schedule? A dirty filter doesn't work properly, and it can even contribute to excess machine noise that can disturb you and your bed partner. Replacing on time means you're not only taking care of your health—you're also limiting the amount of noise coming from the machine. So do yourself a favor and replace your disposable filter once a month.
ClimateLine Air Heated Hose: Hose condensation forms as the air cools while moving from your machine to your mask. Cooler air can't hold as much moisture, so the water falls out, creating pesky dripping that winds up in your mouth or sinuses. Thankfully, it's an annoyance you don't have to deal with. The ClimateLine Air Heated Hose included in this bundle keeps the air warm as it moves from the machine to your face, preventing the water from falling out, and improving your comfort. It's a win-win.
Use right away to replace the standard hose. Your AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ doesn't come with a heated hose, making this an upgrade you'll want to take advantage of. Use it right away, and give yourself the gift of comfort.
Standard Water Chamber: The water chamber is the storage tank for your humidifier water. If you don't use distilled water with your therapy, your humidifier tank will quickly fill up with calcium and other hard mineral deposits. Cleaning the chalky residue can be difficult, and it may lead to damage to your humidifier tank. If that happens, it may be time to replace your humidifier chamber. As-is, a humidifier tank is only designed to last 6 months.
Why should you replace on schedule? Not only will it be good to move past the calcium deposits and any damage your water chamber may suffer; you're also helping to prevent the spread of germs. Germs thrive in warm, moist environments, and your humidifier water is a perfect environment mostly due to the constant heating. Replacing on schedule can help keep these microbes in-check.
Don't Pass on these Essential Cleaning Items!
The cleaning products below aren't included as part of the AirSense Supplies Bundle featured here. You'll still want to check them out, as they can improve your cleaning routine and keep your equipment safe and sanitary.
- CleanSmart Spray: CleanSmart Spray disinfects on contact and then breaks down to simple saline. Based on chemicals found naturally in the human body, the CleanSmart Spray kills 99.9% of all germs in seconds, and leaves behind nothing toxic behind.
- Republic of Sleep Tube Cleaning Brush Easier to maneuver than a traditional wire brush, the Republic of Sleep Tube Brush is also designed to be more durable and easier to clean and store. The special brush head can safely scrub all sides of the tube. The Republic of Sleep Tube Brush is compatible with most standard 19mm and slim 15mm tubing, but won't work with AirMini Tubing or DreamStation Go Micro Tubing.
- Purdoux Grapefruit & Lemon Scented Mask Wipes Make your CPAP sparkle with these lightly scented Grapefruit & Lemon Scented Mask Wipes. Made with gentle natural ingredients, these wipes clean well and leave behind a light pleasing smell.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
AirSense™ 10 Filters
Filter Materials: Polyester
This is a 3rd party duplication of the standard filter that comes with your AirSense™ 10, AirStart™ 10, AirCurve™ 10, and S9 Series CPAP Machines.
The AirSense™ 10, AirStart™ 10, AirCurve™ 10, and S9 line of CPAP machines does not use reusable foam and disposable fine filters, like other machines. The standard filter is a fibrous material that wards off large particulate matter like hair or dander.
ClimateLine Air Heated Tube
- Hose Length: 78 in.
- Hose Diameter: 15mm
- Hose Weight: 5.3 oz
- Temperature Range: 60° F - 86° F (16° - 30° C)
- Maximum Recommended Pressure: 25 cm H2O
- Material Components: Flexible Plastic and Electrical Components
- Operating Temperature: 41° F - 95° F (5° C - 35° C)
- Operating Humidity: 10 - 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- Operating Altitude: Sea Level to 8500 feet
- Storage and Transport Temperature: -4° F - 140° F (-20° C - 60° C)
- Storage and Transport Humidity: 5% - 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
Standard Water Chamber
- Water Capacity: 380 mL
- Materials: Injection Molded Plastic (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene), Stainless Steel, Silicone Seal
- PLEASE NOTE: The Dishwasher Safe Water Chamber for the AirSense 10 features Injection Molded Plastic made of Polycarbonate in the bottom of the tank, and is able to be washed in the dishwasher. The Standard Water Chamber shown here uses a different type of Injection Molded Plastic and is not dishwasher safe. Placing in the dishwasher can cause damage or loss.
- Care and Cleaning: The chamber should be cleaned weekly by washing the tub in warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse well and allow to air dry. Do not allow the chamber to dry in direct sunlight or heat.
- Warranty Length: 90 Days
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
ClimateLine Air Heated Tube
For optimal performance, wash the tubing each week. Use warm water and mild shampoo to clean the tubing. Rinse well and allow it to dry away from sunlight. It is safe to completely submerge the hose in water as long as it is completely dry before connecting it for use.
Please Note: The tubing is NOT intended to be cleaned in a dishwasher or washing machine. Also, this hose is NOT compatible with the 15mm or 19mm CPAP Tube Brush.
Standard Water Chamber for AirSense 10
This is the Standard Water Chamber for AirSense™ 10, AirStart™ 10, and AirCurve™ Machines only and does not include any other items or accessories. This chamber is designed to open for cleaning. This chamber is NOT dishwasher safe. To view a dishwasher safe chamber, view the Dishwasher Safe Water Chamber for AirSense™ 10, AirStart™ 10, and AirCurve™ 10 Machines.
Allow ten minutes after use for the chamber to cool before handling as it could be too warm to the touch. The machine will display a blue snowflake in the upper right of the screen while cooling is taking place.
Maximum Fill Level Tips
- Do not fill the water tank above the maximum fill line. Damage to the humidifier or therapy device may occur. If the water tank is overfilled, water may leak out of the tank inlet (located on the side of the tank) when installing the tank lid.
- When disconnecting the hose from the tank outlet, be careful to ensure that the hose is not holding water. Water could travel through the hose and into the machine.
- Use only room temperature distilled water in the tank. Do not put any chemicals or additives into the water. Possible airway irritation or damage to the water tank may result.
- Remove the tank, empty all water, and replace the empty tank before transporting the humidifier base.
- Do not attempt to fill the water tank while it is inside the humidifier.
- To avoid spilling, do not disconnect the humidifier from the therapy device with water in the tank. Remove the water tank from the humidifier before disconnecting the therapy device.
- Do not turn the humidifier on without the water tank installed. The Humidifier number setting must remain on 0 if there is no water in the water tank.
- The humidifier door must be set in the open position before removing the water tank. Do not remove the water tank without making sure that the humidifier door locks into the open position.
- Do not move the humidifier while the water tank has water in it.
How to Determine if the Water Chamber is Dishwasher Safe?
AirSense™ 10, AirStart™ 10, and AirCurve™ 10 machines denote the water chamber model with an "S" or "C" label. Look directly above the maximum fill line located on the side of the chamber to find the word HumidAir™ and the corresponding letter embossed into the tank.
- If the water chamber is dishwasher safe, the chamber will appear as HumidAir C, which represents a cleanable tank.
- If the water chamber is the standard model, the chamber will appear as HumidAir S, which represents a standard tank.
This product comes with a 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty. CPAP.com will work with the manufacturer on your behalf if the product needs repairs.
Please note: The manufacturer warranty is voided by water damage or misuse of the machine.