"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERIt fit perfectly and saved me from spending hundreds of dollars having the CPAP repaired by a specialist."
February 1, 2018
Manufactured by ResMed.
The Humidifier Chamber Air Outlet for ResMed AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 Series CPAP and BiLevel Machines is the replacement air outlet elbow for the AirSense 10 and AirCurve 10 line of CPAP and bilevel machines when the existing outlet has been damaged.
This air outlet is available in one color only. It is for use with the following machines:
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 Elite CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet For Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve™ 10 S BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
Instructions for Installing the Air Outlet: View the Important Tips Tab tab on this product page for instructions on changing out the air outlet.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- Air Outlet
Installation Instructions: See "Important Tips" tab of this product page for instructions on installing the new Air Outlet.
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Instructions for Replacing the Air Outlet
- Remove the HumidAir humidifier chamber from the machine body.
- Locate the ring around the air outlet port on the back of the machine.
- Rotate the ring until the two orange marks are positioned above / below the air outlet port.
- Insert an index finger into the air outlet port from the outside of the machine.
- Looking into the opening on the side of the machine vacated by the humidifier chamber, locate the rounded release tab on the interior portion of the outlet.
- With your other index finger, depress the release tab visible below the air outlet gasket.
- While depressing the small tab, use the inserted finger to pull out on the outlet.
- NOTE: The tab may be stiff and require a fair amount of pressure to get it to release.
- After removing the old air outlet, insert the replacement air outlet from the outside of the machine into the opening.
- Ensure the tab of the air outlet is securely in place on the inside of the machine.
- Rotate the ring on the back of the machine to lock the air outlet port.
- The ring is locked when the orange marks are left / right of the air outlet port.
- Reinstall the humidifier chamber.