Ultra Mirage™ Full Face Mask Cushion Clip
Ultra Mirage Full Face Cushion Clip Overview
The Ultra Mirage™ Full Face Mask Cushion Clip is the clip that holds the cushion to the frame of ResMed Ultra Mirage FULL FACE masks. It does not fit nasal masks. It will work on either the Ultra Mirage or the Mirage Series II full face masks.
This clip will not work on the Quattro Full Face mask. That clip is sold elsewhere on our site.
This Product Includes...
- 1 - Cushion Clip in Selected Size
Material Components of Ultra Mirage™ Full Face Mask Cushion Clip
- Cushion Clip: Polycarbonate
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
There are three frame sizes for this mask (Small, Medium and Large). The cushions, cushion clips and frames are not interchangeable. Below is a list of fame compatibility.
Small Frame and Clip will fit Small Cushions (standard and shallow)
Medium Frame and Clip will fit Medium Cushions (standard and shallow)
Large Frame and Clip will fit Large Cushions (standard and shallow)
Where do I find the size?
the Ultra Mirage™ Full Face Mask Cushion Clip is found by turning the mask upside down with the headgear bar facing downward. The cushion clip, which connects the full face cushion to the mask frame has three tabs intended to connect to the mask frame. Locate the tab placed on the bottom of the mask, directly across from the elbow. The clear letter found on top of the tab notes the size of the cushion clip.
I could not find the Ultra Mirage Clips, checked several sources that I have used in the past. They said that they do not stock them and could not order them. I called CPAP.com and had them delivered in a few days. I was using Scotch Tape to hold my clip together. I will be using CPAP.com from now on for all of my CPAP needs! When I called, the representative treated me like I was their best customer, I won’t forget that!!! more...
Arrived quickly, fit perfectly and works well.
The product was new and was a perfect replacement. Shipping was quicker than expected.
Last clip lasted too short of a time. Hope this one lasts longer.
great service. delivered very fast and product was as described