"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERThe replacement cushion for my ultra mirage full face mask was easy to install and fit the mask perfectly. I am back to a solid seal!"
July 13, 2006
Manufactured by ResMed.
The Full Face Cushion for Ultra Mirage™ & Mirage™ Series 2 Full Face Mask is a replacement cushion for two ResMed FULL FACE masks: Ultra Mirage Full Face Mask and Mirage Series 2 Full Face Mask.
This cushion will fit the following masks:
- Ultra Mirage Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
- ResMed Series 2 Mirage Full Face CPAP Mask
This cushion is NOT compatible with the Quattro mask. It will NOT fit ResMed nasal masks.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- Cushion in Selected Size
Material Components of Full Face Cushion for Ultra Mirage™ & Mirage™ Series 2 Full Face Mask
- Cushion: Silicone Elastomer
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
There are three frame sizes for this mask (Small, Medium and Large). The cushions, cushion clips and frames are not interchangeable. Below is a list of fame compatibility.
Small Frame and Clip will fit Small Cushions (standard and shallow)
Medium Frame and Clip will fit Medium Cushions (standard and shallow)
Large Frame and Clip will fit Large Cushions (standard and shallow)
Shallow denotes a smaller cutout in the top of the cushion for the bridge of the nose. People with significant bridges should choose the Standard instead of the Shallow.
Where do I find the size?
The size of the full face cushion is recorded in two places on the cushion. In order to find both sizes, it may be best to move the mask into an area with bright lights.
- With the elbow facing the user, turn the mask to the left. The size is embossed into the side of the silicone cushion in a space that is found between the headgear bar and the elbow.
- Turn the mask upside down with the swivel standing upright. Look directly in the middle of the cushion in the exact location where the letter from the cushion clip is located.
Customer ReviewsView All Reviews
CPAP Video & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Are the Ultra Mirage and Ultra Mirage II cushion sizes interchangeable on the mask frame?
- Yes. The same cushion is used for the Ultra Mirage and the Ultra Mirage II mask frame. The cushions and mask frames are interchangeable.