Full Face Cushion for Ultra Mirage™ & Mirage™ Series 2 Full Face Mask
Mirage™ & Mirage™ II Full Face Cushion Overview
The Full Face Cushion for Ultra Mirage™ & Mirage™ Series 2 Full Face Mask is a replacement cushion for two ResMed FULL FACE masks: Ultra Mirage Full Face Mask and Mirage Series 2 Full Face Mask.
This cushion will fit the following masks:
- Ultra Mirage Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
- ResMed Series 2 Mirage Full Face CPAP Mask
This cushion is NOT compatible with the Quattro mask. It will NOT fit ResMed nasal masks.
This Product Includes...
- Cushion in Selected Size
Material Components of Full Face Cushion for Ultra Mirage™ & Mirage™ Series 2 Full Face Mask
- Cushion: Silicone Elastomer
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
There are three frame sizes for this mask (Small, Medium and Large). The cushions, cushion clips and frames are not interchangeable. Below is a list of fame compatibility.
Small Frame and Clip will fit Small Cushions (standard and shallow)
Medium Frame and Clip will fit Medium Cushions (standard and shallow)
Large Frame and Clip will fit Large Cushions (standard and shallow)
Shallow denotes a smaller cutout in the top of the cushion for the bridge of the nose. People with significant bridges should choose the Standard instead of the Shallow.
Where do I find the size?
The size of the full face cushion is recorded in two places on the cushion. In order to find both sizes, it may be best to move the mask into an area with bright lights.
- With the elbow facing the user, turn the mask to the left. The size is embossed into the side of the silicone cushion in a space that is found between the headgear bar and the elbow.
- Turn the mask upside down with the swivel standing upright. Look directly in the middle of the cushion in the exact location where the letter from the cushion clip is located.
High quality product.
I order this item every year. It always fits my machine and my face. Thank you. Rob
good cushion. would be nice if instructions came with it
Works fine when new, but rapidly loses its seal and requires tightening the straps more each night. (FYI my pressure is 25/25.) When it leaks, it's always on the bridge of the nose. I have to replace these four-times more often than my insurance will cover. Changing them out is a real pain. more...