Mirage Liberty™ Full Face CPAP Mask Frame
The Mirage Liberty™ Full Face CPAP Mask Frame is the frame only for the ResMed Mirage Liberty Mask. Adding the Liberty short tube assembly, Liberty mouth cushion and nasal pillows, as well as the Liberty headgear produces an entire Liberty Full Face Mask.
The Liberty frame comes in two sizes: Small and Large. The small Liberty mouth cushion fits only the small Liberty frame. The large Liberty cushion fits only on the large Liberty frame. Select the desired size frame at the time of ordering.
All sizes of Liberty nasal pillows fit on both the small and large Liberty frame.
This is the replacement mask frame only for the Liberty Hybrid Mask by ResMed. It does NOT include the mouth cushion, nasal pillows, port caps or headgear needed to use the mask to treat sleep apnea.
PLEASE NOTE: Port caps are not included with the purchase of the frame, and must be purcahsed separately.
This Product Includes...
- 1- Frame
Material Components of Mirage Liberty™ Full Face CPAP Mask Frame
- Frame: Polycarbonate
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Where do I find the size?
The size of the Liberty™ mask frame is determined by the size of the cushion. The mask frame does not have an identifiable size, but the cushion attached to the frame directly corresponds to the size of the mask frame.
- Small Liberty™ Mouth Cushion fits ONLY Small Liberty Mask Frame
- Large Liberty™ Mouth Cushion fits ONLY Large Liberty Mask Frame
The size of the full face cushion is placed in two locations.
- With the elbow facing the user, turn the mask to view the left side of the mask frame. The size of the full face cushion is embossed into the silicone cushion along the rounded rim, where the full face cushion and mask frame connect.
- To find the second location, turn the mask in the same manner, to view the right side of the mask frame. An identifiable, clear letter written above the rim of the full face cushion indicates the size of the full face cushion.
For help with selecting the proper size cushion, use ResMed's Mirage Liberty Hybrid Sizing Guide.
Easy ordering, fast delivery.
I rarely buy another one of these but this past year I accidently stepped on the frame and broke off more...
This is the OEM mask frame from ResMed. FWIW, It may be cheaper to order the frame, elbow, and a more...
after trying a number of masks that were very uncomfortable this mask solved all those problems! also i like to more...
Great product. Allows me to sleep thru the night.